63' (19.20m) GT63 -
- Stuart Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
2019 Hatteras GT63 in beautiful condition offered to the market. Fantastic stability with her twin SeaKeeper 9 units and fast performance with the latest CAT C32 TIER 3 diesels with 1900 hp each. This vessel exceeds expectations through pedigree of build quality from Hatteras. Fast performance with over 40 knots. Fully equipped with from her tuna tower, extensive Garmin package, FLIR Camera, Teak cockpit with mezzanine seating and 4 Stateroom / 3 head layout for comfort to the family and crew. A rare find with a seasoned owner of multiple Hatteras Yachts and a long time professional captain of over a decade with her owner.
Vessel is offsite and available by appointment.
- GT Series Design Exterior and Interior - Steamlined Carolina-Style.
- CAT C-32 ACERT TIER 3 1900 HP -- Twin - @ 2080 hours
- CUMMINS/ONAN Diesel Generators (2 units) - 21.5 KW each
- SEAKEEPER 9 Gyro Stabilization system (2 units) - @ 1510 hours of sea time each
- Dometic SeaXchange Water Maker - 1800 GPD
- Dometic SpotZero Whole House Freshwater Reverse Omosis System - 2000 GPD - 1.4 GPM
- Bridge freezer - top loading on flybridge beneath lounge seat
- Eskimo Ice Machine
- Garmin Suite Electronics Package
- Garmin screen in cockpit mezzanine
- HD7 KVH Sat System - DirectTV
- Interior audio visual system with TV in all staterooms and salon.
- Full Tower with Outriggers
- Bow Thruster
- Fly Bridge with 3 sided enclosure
- Fly Bridge Air Conditioning
- Mezzanine Seating Air Conditioning
- 4 Stateroom 3 head arrangement
- Teak High Gloss interior (Beautiful colors showing in the teak framing)
- Mezzanine seating with cushions. Bait and Tackel center with drawers
- 3 insulated stainless storage boxes in mezzanine step
- Insulated stainless steeel freezer under mezzanine seat
- Refridgerated drink box in top step of mezzanine
- Murray Fighting Chair in cockpit
- Teak Coaming Boards
- Teak Cockpit sole
- Teak Mezzanine deck
- Teak Flybridge accent strip
- Circulating livewell with lighting and macerator in transom fishbox
- Fabric headliner installed on track system with wood accents in the salon
- Stone countertops
- GT series interior fabrics, wallcoverings, and countertops
- GT series tier 3 flooring throughout: luxury vinyl plank flooring in galley and heads. Carpet in salon and all staterooms.
- L- Shape Sofa in salon with storage and gas shocks for full access storage
- High gloss teak coffee table in salon with storage
- Galley Island with 2 bar stools
- Master stateroom with queen size upgraded HMC mattress, nightstands, dresser and Master head/shower
- VIP stateroom in bow with queen size upgraded HMC mattress, nightstands and VIP head/shower
- 3rd Guest Stateroom aft port side with twin berths with upgraded HMC mattresses, fold away top berth and storage under lower berth.
- 4th Guest Stateroom forward port side with twin berths with upgrade HMC mattresses and storage under lower berth.
- Guest Bath with separate shower (3rd Head)
- Cedar lined storage areas in all staterooms, Hanging locker in all staterooms.
- Wainscoting and Chair rail in companionway
- Palm Beach style gloss teak helm pod with single lever electric controls, bow thruster control and steering wheel.
- Electric Sliding Salon Door.
- Underwater Lights
- DC Led tricolor overhead lights
- Under counter refrigerator and freezer drawers units, microwave/convection oven, four burner cooktop, garbage disposal.
- Resin infused solid fiberglass hull bottom
- Light gray painted hull upgrade
- Fully painted boat
- Oil Change system for engines, gears, generator
- and more:
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by MarineMax. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 63' " (19.20 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 20' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 40 Knots
Cruise Speed: 0 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 1930 Gallons (7305.84 Liters)
Fresh Water: 270 Gallons (1022.06 Liters)
Holding Tank: 150 Gallons (567.81 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.