42' (12.80m) 4200 SCR - Zuzubem
If you are looking for a lot of boat with a great layout and accommodations don't pass this Maxum 4200 SCR. ZUZUBEM has very low hours on very efficient Cummins 450C's.
- North Miami Florida United States
- 4200 SCR
- Fiberglass Hull
If you are looking for a lot of boat with a great layout and accommodations don't pass this Maxum 4200 SCR. ZUZUBEM has very low hours on very efficient Cummins 450C's. She has a new Northern Lights generator and is maintained with an open checkbook. Just take a look at the list of notable replacements or upgrades performed in the last two years.
- Fresh bottom paint and prop-speed
- Fresh compound and wax
- Port and Starboard aftercoolers rebuilt
- Port and Starboard exhaust tubes replaced
- All Port and Starboard hose clamps replaced
- Starboard injection pump and injectors replaced
- Port and Starboard Oil Pressure senders replaced
- Port and Starboard fuel tanks cleaned
- All batteries replaced
- New Precision battery charger installed
- Engine room hatch actuator replaced
- New Northern Lights Generator installed
- New air conditioners in Salon and Aft Cabin
- New Cockpit air conditioner (16k btu) added
- New Vetus stern thruster added with wireless remote that controls bow and stern thrusters
- New Fusion UD-750 deck in cockpit
- New head in port side lavatory
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Rick Obey Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 42' " (12.80 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' 10"
Bridge Clearance: 16' "
Draft Max: 3' 8"
Draft Min: ' "
Twin Berths: 2
Double Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: 22 Knots
Cruise Speed: 20 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 480 Gallons (1817 Liters)
Fresh Water: 130 Gallons (492.1 Liters)
Holding Tank: 72 Gallons (272.55 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.