2012 Sea Ray
61' (18.75m) 610 Sundancer - PERSPECTIVE
Let us introduce you to a well-optioned 2012 Sea Ray 610 Sundancer as we offer this boat to the market! The boat is exceptionally clean and shows well.
- Sarasota Florida United States
- 610 Sundancer
- Fiberglass Hull
Let us introduce you to a well-optioned exceptionally low hour (625) 2012 Sea Ray 610 Sundancer! The boat is exceptionally clean and shows well. She has the desirable white hull, teak decking in cockpit, wireless Yacht Controller, GHS hydraulic swim platform, Sureshade (electric sunshade) for cockpit comfort seating and sun protection, FLIR night vision, bow and stern thrusters, aft facing CCTV camera, Raymarine electronics, and much more. This yacht is a pleasure to handle with her wireless Yacht Controller and twin MAN 1100 HP engines. A1-A2 cooler service scheduled for November of 2021.
She just returned to Florida from her summer trip to the inland lakes and waterways.
PERSPECTIVE features include (but are not limited to):
- Teak cockpit
- Optional bar/counter on stbd side of sunroom
- Retractable(electric)Cockpit sunshade
- Wireless Yacht Controller
- Vetus bow and stern thrusters with remote at helm
- Spare propellers
- GHS swim platform/tender storage with wired and wireless remote controls and telescoping SS swim ladder
- FLIR IR camera
- Twin MAN 1100 HP engines with 625 original hours
- Onan 21.5kW generator
- (4) Sea Vision underwater lights
- Back up camera
- Foredeck sunpad
- Raymarine ST8002 autopilot
- Raymarine G Series chart plotter/knotlog/depth/radar/GPS
- Raymarine RAY240 VHF
- Sea Ray Systems Monitor
- Kenyon electric BBQ grill in the cockpit
- KVH in motion Sat TV dome
- Bottom paint applied in March 2021
- Yearly Oil and filter service performed October 2021
- Water purification system
- A-1 2yr/400 hour service has been performed multiple times(with receipts) in the boats life
Call now to make an appointment!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nashville Yacht Brokers. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 61' 6" (18.75 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 16' 9"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 0"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 2
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 900 Gallons (3406.87 Liters)
Fresh Water: 200 Gallons (757.08 Liters)
Holding Tank: 125 Gallons (473.18 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
2012 Sea Ray 610 Sundancer - PERSPECTIVE
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.