69' (21.16m) Predator -
Ready for delivery.
- St. Clair Shores Michigan United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Very rare, unique, and FAST express cruiser available for immediate delivery.
Notable options and features include:
• CANADIAN AND US IMPORT DUTY PAID!
• Two owner extremely well maintained vessel
• Mostly freshwater use except for two Florida winters
• Rare 1,622 HP x 2 MTU, surface drive propulsion system (50+ mph!) 1,262 HOURS
• 1,000 hr. MTU service complete, Arneson drives recently serviced. Propspeed and fresh bottom paint recently completed • Special order factory champagne metallic hull side paint • Full teak cockpit, side decks and swim platform
• Newer exterior soft goods and full aft enclosure
• Upgraded custom audio/video system • Yacht Controller with bow and stern thrusters
This very special vessel is available for IMMEDIATE delivery!
Vessel Options:Factory build sheet available upon request.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by National Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 69' 5" (21.16 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 17' 8"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 1030 Gallons (3898.97 Liters)
Fresh Water: 185 Gallons (700.3 Liters)
Holding Tank: 60 Gallons (227.12 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.