96' (29.34m) Motor Yacht - Cru
- Newport Rhode Island United States
- Motor Yacht
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Reel Deal Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 96' 3" (29.34 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 22' 8"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' 1"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 17 Knots
Cruise Speed: 12 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 3700 Gallons (14006.02 Liters)
Fresh Water: 750 Gallons (2839.06 Liters)
Holding Tank: 440 Gallons (1665.58 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The 96.25ft/29.34m Westship 98 motor yacht CRU was built in 1991 by Westship Yachts and last refitted in 2019. This semi-displacement yacht is built with fiberglass hull, superstructure, and teak over fiberglass decks. This luxury vessel’s sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Jack Sarin. Previously named Tahiti and Serenity Now. Her luxurious interior is designed by Sally Dills and her exterior styling is by Jack
Length Overall (LOA): 96.25 feet (29.34 meters)
Length at Waterline (LWL): 82.60 feet (25.17 meters)
Beam (molded): 22.67 feet ( 6.91 meters)
Draft (loaded): 6.00 feet ( 1.83 meters)
Tonnage: 147 gross, 44 net (ITC)
Fuel Capacity: 3,700 US Gallons (14,006 liters)
Water Capacity: 750 US Gallons ( 2,839 liters)
Watermakers: 1,200 US Gallons/day ( 4,543 liters/day)
Waste Water: 440 US Gallons ( 1,666 liters)
Lube Oil: 50 US Gallons ( 189 liters)
Waste Oil: 50 US Gallons ( 189 liters)
Speed Consumption per hours Range RPM
Maximum: 17.0 knots 110 US Gallons /hr 600 nm 2,150
Cruising: 12.0 knots 60 US Gallons /hr 750 nm 1,450
Economical: 10.0 knots 35 US Gallons /hr 1,100 nm 1,200
- (2) Caterpillar 3412 diesel @ 1,000 hp each
Gearboxes for Main Engines:
- Teignbridge props 42” x 35 / 5blade Nibral
Generators & Electricity
- 110/220 volt AC
- 12/24 volt DC
- (2) Kohler generators - 65 kW and 40 kW
- (2) 100amp single phase shore power cables (fore & aft)
- (12) 8D wet cell
- (5) Aqua Lights LED
- Marine Air reverse cycle AC system
- (3) 4-ton chillers (replaced in 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Dometic model #AT18HVZ 18,000 BTU chillwater air conditioning fan coil unit
- Sea Recovery Aquawhisper watermaker 65 gph/1200 gpd
- Naiad stabilizers, 12 sq. ft., with pumps off each main engine
- Wesmar model #V2-16
Fuel Separator & Filtration:
- Racor fuel flters
- Airsep air filtration for engines
Fresh Water System:
- Freshwater washdown system
- Teel potable water system hydra cell and a potable water system for hot and cold service in the toilet flush.
- Bradford White 50-gallon 4,500-watt house potable water system heater
- (2) Mach 5 AC freshwater pumps
- Back-up DC freshwater pump
Bilge Water Filtration:
- Rule bilge pumps and float switches in all bilge spaces
- Emergency engine driven bilge pumps
COMMUNICATION, NAVIGATION AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Panasonic model #TAW848 hybrid and wireless PBX telephone system
- SEA 322 SSB transceiver
- ICOM ICM 60
Cellular Phone System:
- Tellular cell phone router
- I-Direct 3000 Series
- Furuno model #RPU-015 radar processor
- (2) Radar arch flood lights
- Ritchie Powerdam
- ComNav CT
- B&G Depthsounder and anemometer
- Furuno GP32
- Windows based Simon monitoring system computer
- (2) Navnet VX2 CMap NT Max electronic
- (4) Bottom transducer logs
CRU has Netflix, Apple TV, Roku, YouTube, Hulu, Amazon prime, and any other service that can come through Apple TV. DirecTV satellite receivers. Ship to Shore WiFi connection (Wave WiFi). Control 4 audio/video system with 650 digital move capacity & iPod docking station.
a. Video Equipment
- 42” Fujitsu plasma drop-down TV (Main deck salon)
- 36" Sharp flatscreen TV (Main deck salon)
- 36" Sharp flat screen TV & Sony DVD (Master Stateroom)
- 15” Sharp flat panel TV & Sony DVD (Starboard Stateroom)
- 15” Sharp flat panel TV & Sony DVD (Port Stateroom)
- 25” Sharp flat panel TV & Sony DVD (Captain’s Cabin)
- 18” Phillips flat panel TV (Crew Cabin)
b. Audio Equipment
- Bose stereo surround sound system (Main deck salon)
- Yamaha Natural Sound AV Receiver (Master Stateroom)
- Control 4 Entertainment System
GALLEY AND LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
Main Galley Equipment
- Viking professional stove/oven
- Sub Zero refrigerator/Sub Zero freezer
Additional Galley Equipment
- Frigidaire microwave
- Garbage disposal
- Spice cabinets to starboard
- Custom tableware storage
- Limestone countertops
Two sets of washer/dryers:
- Whirlpool washer/Bosch dryer - stackable
- LG washer/dryer - stackable
Anchor Windlass System:
- Maxwell 3500
- Single 75 lb. Danforth
- 350’ feet ½” BBB chain
Boat Crane and Davits:
- 2000 lb. Nick Jackson davit
SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Simon monitor and alarm system
- (3) Security cameras with Elbex switcher
- Nobeltec monitor in pilothouse
Fire Fighting Equipment
Fire Control System:
- Fixed 65 lb. Halon fire suppression system in engine room with remote activation
- 5 lb. Halon fire extinguisher in electrical room
- 10 lb. CO2 fire extinguisher in electronics department
- 2.5 lb. DC fire extinguishers in all cabins and spaces
- Smoke alarms in all cabins
- CO2 monitors in public areas
- Zodiac 10-person canister
- Zodiac 6-person portable canister
- (24) Remploy 275N inflatable
- Offshore Medical Pack
- Portable oxygen tank and equipment
CRU’s interior layout sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 staterooms, including a master suite, 1 VIP stateroom and 1 twin cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 4 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
Her generous deck areas play host to a wide range of amenities including an outdoor bar and ample space for sun-lounging and relaxing. CRU’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal yacht for socializing and entertaining with family and friends.
The main deck salon has the perfect area for lounging, along with a bar, four leather bar stools, an ice maker and an entertainment center including one drop-down flatscreen television and another flatscreen television with Bose stereo surround sound system.
Forward, the dining area has seating for up to eight guests with built-in buffets to port and starboard for storage of dinnerware and wine glasses.
GALLEY / COUNTRY KITCHEN
Further forward, the professional galley has an island, a dining table and L-shaped dinette for breakfasts and snacks.
The flybridge is another exceptional outdoor area and comes with adjacent sunbathing area, a wet bar, electric barbecue grill, flatscreen television and ample seating under a removable waterproof sunshade. Twin 1,000hp Caterpillar engines enable a cruising speed of 12 knots topping out at 17 knots and she is fitted with stabilizers.
Located amid-ship on the lower deck, each suite features a custom designed walk-around bed with spa-inspired ensuite bathrooms.
The full-beam Master Stateroom features a centerline California King-bed with his & hers bathrooms joined by a large jacuzzi tub and shower with dual heads and marble countertops.
There is a 36” Sharp flat screen TV, Sony DVD player, Yamaha Natural Sound AV Receiver, Control 4 Entertainment System, Custom wine storage cabinet with lock, reading lights, port holes, electric blinds, hanging closet to port and walk-in closet to starboard
The VIP stateroom to port features two oversized twin beds that can convert to a king-sized bed with ensuite shower and head. Sharp 15” flat panel TV, Sony DVD, eading lights, port lights, deck, storage and hanging lockers.
The Queen-sized stateroom is located starboard with ensuite shower and head. End tables and custom headboard. Sharp 15” flat panel TV, Sony DVD, reading lights, port lights, deck, storage and hanging lockers.
Crew accommodations for 4 are provided in 2 cabins (including Captain’s Cabin.) The Captain’s Cabin features a desk, double berth and private head. The crew cabin has one double and one single berth with an attached head.
● Double berth with drawers under
● Separate head and shower
● Sharp 25” flat panel TV, Sony DVD
● Cedar lined closet
● Single and double Vberths
● with storage under
● Separate head and shower
● Phillips 18” flat panel TV
CRU represents the tried-and-true Jack Sarin hull design that has become so well known. Benefiting from several refits over the years and an extensive, ongoing maintenance program, CRU is the finest example of her year. Her stylish modern interior and fresh paint will save you the pain of going through a refit of any similar boat on the marketplace. Reliable Caterpillar power will take you where you want to go.
The following projects have been completed on board the vessel:
● Steering work
● Main engine work
● Main engine exhaust
● Purchased two jet skis
● A/V upgrades
● Jet ski tender chocks
● Autopilot upgrade
● New Wifi system
● New windscreens
● Water tank repairs
● (2) New icemakers
● Refrigerator repair on flybridge
● New potable water pumps and (5) new toilets
● Miscellaneous electrical work
● Running gear, cutlass bearings, & bottom job
● Galley refrigerator repair
● New cooktop and dishwasher
● Air conditioning repairs, new ducting, & (4) new air handlers
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.