36' (10.97m) 36.7 - Sonrisa
The Farr designed Beneteau 36.7 is a highly popular one design and mixed fleet racer/cruiser.
- Kemah Texas United States
- Fiberglass Hull
New Saildrive 2022
New Galvanic Isolator 2022
Bottom Job 2022
Large Sail Inventory
Forespar Carbon Fiber Spinnaker Pole
Volvo Diesel with Approximately 240 Hours
Engine Serviced 2022
The Farr designed Beneteau 36.7 is a highly popular one design and mixed fleet racer. Sonrisa is a one owner boat and in excellent condition. She has an extensive sail inventory, low engine hours and an excellent interior.
Contact the listing broker today to set up a time to see Sonrisa.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Little Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' " (10.97 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 4"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 24 Gallons (90.85 Liters)
Fresh Water: 80 Gallons (302.83 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- (1) 100 AP
- (1) 2DL Genoa
- (1) 3DL Genoa
- (1) Jib
- (1) Dacron cruising sail
- (2) .5 oz
- (1) .75 oz
- (2) Racing
- (1) Dacron cruising sail
- (12+) Mainsail battens
- (1) Dacron storm main
- (2) Dacron storm tri sail jibs
Sail Handling Equipment
- Forespar carbon fiber spinnaker pole
- Spinnaker pole track on mast
- Schaefer 1100 racing jib furler
- Strong track system for mainsail
- Stack pack with lazy jacks
- Genoa cars adjustable under load
- Adjustable back stay
- ST6001 Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine C80 chartplotter
- ST60 Raymarine wind (condition unknown)
- Raymarine tridata
- Raymarine graphic
- Icom IC-M402 VHF
- Stereo with control at helm
Mechanical and Electrical
- New Saildrive 2022
- New galvanic isolator 2022
- Engine serviced January 2022
- New kill switch/cable 2022
- 120 Volt AC and 12 Volt DC systems
- 2 Group 31 batteries
- Truecharge 20 amp battery charger
Hull, Deck and Cockpit
- Bottom job 2022
- Viking offshore racing 8 person life raft (needs recertification)
- MOM 8-A (man overboard module)
- Aquastar 310 dinghy (never inflated--no title available)
- Horseshoe throw buoy
- Solar vent
- Fortress anchor
- 2 Adjustable cockpit chairs-cushions
- Gimballed Force 10 two burner propane stove with oven
- Double polished SS sinks with pressure water and vegetable sprayer
- Top loading Coolmatic DC refrigerator
- Storage lockers
The salon features long, straight settees, both port and starboard. Both settees double as excellent sea berths. A dropleaf table is in the center of the salon. Lockers and storage are above both settees.
The port aft cabin has a huge berth, hanging locker and plenty of room for changing clothes.
To starboard is another cabin with hanging locker and room for changing.
The forward cabin has a V-berth and locker.
The head is forward of the salon and has a Jabsco manual commode with Y-valve for holding tank or overboard discharge, a wet shower and full vanity.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.