34' (10.36m) 34 - Second Wind
Second Wind is a 2012 two cabin Beneteau 34, she is lightly used, well maintained and in a great condition.
- Palm Beach Gardens Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
She was designed by the Finot Conq group, famous for their quick sailing and easy maneuvering boats. The interior design is by Nauta and is also in great condition. The 34 won the best value cruising boat of the year trophy in 2009.
- Highfield aluminium bottom 9'6" dinghy (2020)
- 9.9 Yamaha outboard (2020)
- Dinghy Davits
- New Isinglass in dodger (2022)
- IPIRB new in (2021)
- LED navigation
- LED interior lights
- Air conditioning
- 4X AGM batteries
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 34' " (10.36 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' "
Bridge Clearance: 50' 8"
Draft Max: 4' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 2
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 34 Gallons (128.7 Liters)
Fresh Water: 83 Gallons (314.19 Liters)
Holding Tank: 21 Gallons (79.49 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Salon: with U shaped bench to port 6' headroom, and 6'2" in companion way
- Starboard settee storage under
- Salon table with wooden mounting and leaves
- Cubby hole lockers, Bottle storage space, Storage space along the hull, storage under bench seats
- Port and starboard side window with curtain, 2 opening portholes, 2 hull portholes with curtain, opening deck hatch with curtain
- Forward Cabin: Central double berth 5'10" headroom, Double cupboard (Hanging locker and shelving), Cubby hole lockers and storage, Opening hatch with curtain
- Aft Cabin: 1 double berth 6'3" headroom, Bench seating, Hanging locker, storage, Glove box, Opening port hole with curtain, Opening porthole with curtain in inside transom
- Chart Table: Facing aft, chart table with hinged doors and glove boxes, Hinged electrical panel, Chart light white and red, Storage cupboards and lockers, opening port hole in side window
- Galley: L shaped counter 6'1" headroom, synthetic solid service counter top, Stainless zinc, Hot and cold water, Two burner gimbal Force 10 stove with oven, Stainless protection hand rail, 12V front opening Vitrofrigo refrigerator with freezer compartment, Storage space and lockers above the counter top and under, Garbage bin, Port hole opening in coaming.
- B&G Zeus touch T8 MFD Plotter and Radar
- B&G Autopilot OP10
- Simrad IS40 Depth/Speed/Log
- Simrad IS40 Wind
- VHF Standard Horizon Matrix GX2000
- VHF remote Mic Ram 3
- Shore power 30 AMP
- 110V AC system with 5 outlets
- Air conditioning
- 20 Amp Battery charger
- 12 V panel with 10 circuit breakers
- Digital battery, fuel and water monitor
- Shore power cord 50'
- Electric windlass
- Four AGM batteries (2020 and 2021)
Sails & Rigging
- Furling Mainsail new in (2019)
- Furling 105% Genoa new in (2019)
- 9/10 Anodized aluminum mast with 2 sets of spreaders
- Two self tailing Genoa sheet winches
- Self tailing halyard winch on the cabin top
- Extra utility halyard
- Self bailing cockpit
- Dodger with new isinglass, Bimini and Interconnect, Console cover and Genoa winch covers
- Wet locker to port with gas assisted piston (with propane box and can be used for life raft storage)
- Starboard locker with lots of storage space
- Locker next to tiller seat starboard side
- Natural wood slatted benches
- Steering wheel console with electronics
- Leather steering wheel
- Engine control to starboard
- Walk through transom door
- Swim platform and ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Self Bailing anchor locker
- Single roller stainless bow fitting
- Delta anchor with 25' of chain and 125' of rode
- Electric Windlass with remote controller
- 6X mooring cleats
- Rub rail
- Dinghy Davits
- Outboard bracket
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3YM30
- Engine Year: 2012
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 29.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.