29' (9.12m) 30 Tall Rig - Fun Work
Fun Work is a Catalina 30 Tall Rig with bow sprit and even more exciting...she has been rigged with a removable inner forestay, similar to a “solent stay”, incorporated in the luff of the storm jib or staysail for use in high wind or stormy days. She is no run of the mill Catalina 30...
- Fort Myers Florida United States
- 30 Tall Rig
- Fiberglass Hull
Fun Work is a Catalina 30 Tall Rig with bow sprit and even more exciting...she has been rigged with a removable inner forestay, similar to a “solent stay”, incorporated in the luff of the storm jib or staysail for use in high wind or stormy days. She is no run of the mill Catalina 30 as she is rigged to race, but also would be a quite capable offshore island hopper.
When was the last time you saw a Catalina Tall Rig that was cutter rigged with a removable inner forestay, ready to race, and still a capable cruiser? Fun Work is priced to sell...don't hesitate and miss out. Call or e-mail to set up a time to see her and DO NOT forget to watch the engine run video AND the boat tour video!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Pier One Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 29' 11" (9.12 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 10' 10"
Bridge Clearance: 48' "
Draft Max: 5' 4"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 3
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 12 Gallons (45.42 Liters)
Fresh Water: 43 Gallons (162.77 Liters)
Holding Tank: 12 Gallons (45.42 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Features and Equipment
External Equipment & Features
- Blue gelcoat and white gelcoat bootstripe and not paint on the hull above the waterline.
- Two 100W solar panels (200W Total)
- 100% LED running lights. LED tricolor mast light for offshore use
- One Bruce type claw anchor and one CQR type plow anchor with chain and additional anchor line
- Tall rig version of Catalina 30 with bow sprit for larger sail area
- New main sail with 3 full battens and 2 reef points jiffy rigged
- Main Sail Cover and Lazy Jacks
- 150% Genoa, Staysail, and Symmetrical Spinnaker
- Genoa whisker pole with solid deck mount
- Manual winch handle powered windlass
- Nine winches reported with one standard Lewmar and one Lewmar self tailing winch on port and starboard sides of the cockpit with two additional winches forward cockpit on cabin top with remaining winches on the mast. All cockpit winches are 2-speed
- One Lifesling mounted in cockpit starboard aft
- Raymarine wheel mounted autopilot unit with Raymarine controller mounted on the binnacle at the helm station.
- Binnacle mounted Ritchie compass and Garmin GPSmap 192C.
- Raymarine depth, speed, and wind direction units mounted in forward section of cockpit.
- Cockpit cushions
- Bimini/dodger with 1inch tubing. All solid struts, no straps
- Like new dodger isinglass that is nicely stored below until ready for use.
Internal Equipment & Features
- Note: Vessel actually has two water tanks. One tank is 25 gallons and the second tank has 18 gallons for a total of 43 gallons.
- Stainless steel galley sink with auxiliary fresh water foot pump
- Stainless steel, two burner, gimbaled alcohol stove
- 12V Refrigerator/Freezer box that can run fully on solar and battery
- Marine CD/Radio Player
- Blue Sky Energy Solar Charger controller and ProRemote
- Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio with mast mounted antenna for greater range
- Dining room table lowers to make a large double berth
- Galleyware comes with vessel
- New fully charged fire extinguishers
- Mermaid Marine Air 12,000 BTU marine air conditioning unit with digital thermostat which has vents that blow into the salon, head, and v-berth.
- One marine head with standard marine toilet, stainless steel sink, and shower
- 2 depth sounders. One Raymarine and one Garmin is also a fish finder
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Universal
- Engine Model: 5411
- Engine Year: 1979
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 11.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1340.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Boat Tour Video
Engine Run Video
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.