37' (11.28m) 37 Plan A - Obsession
Make this Endeavour Your Plan A
- Gulfport Florida United States
- 37 Plan A
- Fiberglass Hull
Probably the perfect boat for cruising Florida and the Bahamas!
The very successful Endeavour 37 was designed in 1977 by Dennis Robbins when he modified the hull of a 34ft Ray Creekmore designed vessel. Incredibly, 476 were made in Largo, Florida through 1983! Obsession has the most desired options including the 3ft bowsprit which increases sail area and performance, and the Plan A below decks layout. The modified long keel with cutaway forefoot is integrally molded, and during construction, all bulkheads were bonded to the hull with two layers of fiberglass on both sides. This vessel is powered by a reliable 50hp Perkins 4-108 and has a beautiful teak parquet cabin sole, rich wood interior, air conditioning, and a very protected cockpit.
Plus, the boat's slip can transfer to the new owner!
Contact me now to come see this capable vessel.
Major Equipment List (Not all-Encompassing)
- Water Maker - Pure 160E - 6 gal/hr
- Life Raft - Avon Coastal 6 Person
- AC - Cruisair SXR16
- Genoa - 120%
- New-In-Box SailCare Lazy Jack System
- Spinnaker Pole
- MastMate Webbed Mast Climbing Ladder - 40ft - Can access the top of the mast
- Conestoga - Shade Tent from Mast to Transom
- Four Winds II M1 RB Wind Generator
- Charger/Inverter - Magnum Energy MMS1012 - 1000W and 50amp
- Victron Battery Monitor
- Princess 3 Burner Propane Stove and Oven
- Radar - Raytheon Pathfinder RL70C
- Autopilot - Raytheon ST600
- SSB - iCom HF Marine IC-M802
- VHF - Cockpit - Uniden UM380
- VHF - Cabin - Apelco VHF 8500
- VHF Switch
- Water Heater - 6 gallon
- Cold Box
- Salt Water Flush Electric Head
- IMI Combi Depth Sounder
- Magma Grill
- House Batteries - (4) Group 27
- Single Starting Battery
- Spare Anchors and Rode
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Professional Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 37' " (11.28 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 7"
Bridge Clearance: 49' "
Draft Max: 4' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 55 Gallons (208.2 Liters)
Fresh Water: 101 Gallons (382.33 Liters)
Holding Tank: 15 Gallons (56.78 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.