39' (11.91m) 389 - Tenacity
"Tenacity" is a perfect example of a well cared for and sought after 1999 Hunter Marine's 380 model. She is ready to cruise and all service is current and up to date. Her spacious two cabin layout is ideal for live-aboards or extended passages. She boasts a large 8 person cockpit that has room for
- Palmetto Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
"Tenacity" is a perfect example of a well cared for and sought after 1999 Hunter Marine's 380 model. She is ready to cruise and all service is current and up to date. Her spacious two cabin layout is ideal for live-aboards or extended passages.
She boasts a large 8 person cockpit that has room for entertaining or cruising aficionados alike. Her cockpit was designed to perfection and set up to easily single-hand or light crew sailing with a furling Main & Jib and all deck lines coming back to the helm. Her sugar scooped transom makes for easy entry to the tender or swimming.
"Tenacity" has been well cared for and tastefully re-appointed & updated with newer Electronics, soft goods and much more.
Call today to schedule your personal showing of this 1999 Hunter 380.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Professional Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 39' 1" (11.91 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' 7"
Bridge Clearance: 59' 6"
Draft Max: 5' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 35 Gallons (132.49 Liters)
Fresh Water: 75 Gallons (283.91 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Recent Upgrades, Maintenance & improvements
Updated in 2023
- Raymarine i70 System Pack w/color instrument & wind, DST Transducers, ITC-5, 3M backbone (tri-data: depth, wind and speed)
- Engine exhaust hose to thru hull
- Thru hull and sea cock for engine raw water intake
- LED lighting in salon
- New ?joker? valve installed in head
- Wash Down (Hot/cold) shower replaced at transom
- Hatches inspected and parts replaced as needed
- May - oil change - oil and fuel filters changed
- New belts
- Rudder inspected and re-fiberglassed
Updated in 2022
- 20? anchor chain
- 150? new anchor line
- Dodger and connector with new Stratoglass
- Inspected and replaced running rigging
- Mercury outboard and mount - 6HP w/tank and connector ($2,400)
- Starter battery
- 4 AGM Sealed 6 volt batteries
- Battery monitor (% remaining)
- Thru hull and sea cock to refrigerator
- A/C Strainer and bowl
- Fuel injectors replaced
- Impeller replaced
- May - oil change - oil and fuel filters changed; transmission oil changed
- 3 fire extinguishers
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detectors installed
- Fuel tanks cleaned and polished
- Queen aft cabin luxury foam mattress installed
- New water filtration system installed at sink for drinking water
Hunter Marine's 380 is an evolutionary boat that comes from innovation and consumer input. Comfort, convenience, and livability is what the Hunter 380 is all about. Abundant natural light streams in from the Hunter signature windshield and the many fixed and screened ports-not to mention the multiple overhead hatches which also bring in a tremendous amount of light & fresh air. At Anchor or at the dock, the placement of the ports assure great ventilation, and a reverse cycle air and heat are an optional choice for cruising comfort.
Entertaining or handling the family is easy with the enlarged salon complete with convertible dinette and facing settee. Storage is plentiful, as is electronic space at the integrated nav station. A Corian covered, full-service galley comes complete- right down to the dishware- and any chef will adore the side-by-side ice boxes and top-loading trash bin set each side of the double basin stainless sink.
The private forward stateroom includes an en suite vanity with sink & storage as well as plenty of hanging locker space and drawer storage. Aft there is a master stateroom with a huge queen berth and more storage. Privacy is enhanced by the dual access head that offers a Corian covered vanity, a marine head & shower stall all wrapped in a complete fiberglass shell for easy cleaning and maintenance.
On Deck the cockpit is designed for comfort of the skipper & crew - not for the ease of the builder.
Yanmar 36 HP Engine
16000 BTU Heating/Air Conditioning
***Inoperable***Westerbeke 4kw Generator (Only 55 hours)***Inoperable***
(4) 6 volt House Batteries (Replaced in 2022)
(1) 12volt Starter Battery (Replaced in 2022)
Inverter charger/Triple High output alternator
(2) Solar Panels (100amp & 50amp)
Raymarine i70 System Color GPS w/ Cartography, MFD instrument & wind, DST Transducers, ITC-5, 3M backbone (tri-data: depth, wind and speed)
Raymarine Auto Pilot
Raymarine Depth Finder
Dodger & Bimini w/ Stratoglass (New in 2022)
Cockpit Cover (Newer)
Cockpit Seat Cushions
Gimbled 3 burner stove
Dingy Davit System
Blue Tooth Stereo w/ Cockpit & Main Salon Speakers
Bottom Paint (10/2020)
Running Gear Cleaned & Reconditioned (10/2020)
New Shaft bearing & Dripless Shaft seal (10/2020)
Recent Service on the Yanmar & Westerbeke Generator including New impellers & Filters
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3JH23 36 HP
- Engine Year: 1999
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 36.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.