34' (10.00m) 34 - Liberator
- Punta Gorda Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
The Sabre 34 is well known for its balance of comfortable accommodations, high-end build quality and performance sailing characteristics. Her classic lines will turn heads anywhere she goes.
This boat is ready to go cruising. She has solar panels to keep the batteries charged which allows you to remain at anchor without running the engine and the stainless custom bimini will afford plenty of shade for the cockpit.
- 48' Mast Height
- Solar Panels on bimini (new 2015)
- Dodger and custom stainless bimini
- Mack Pack for Mainsail (2011)
- New Dinghy Davits (2011)
- Standing Rigging replaced in 2005
- Chart Plotter, VHF, Autopilot, Wind and Depth
- Fresh Bottom Paint August 2017
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Pier One Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 34' " (10.00 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 10' 6"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 20 Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: 38 Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
This classic vessel will sleep six in two cabins. It offers standing headroom of 6’2” throughout. The forward cabin offers a large v-berth (6’4”) with a filler cushion. It also has multiple drawers and lockers.
The main cabin has opposing settee berths on port and starboard. There are deep storage areas behind the hinged seat backs and storage below. Starboard settee converts to a large double berth.
There is a teak drop-leaf table that folds up against a storage rack.
There is abundant storage in shelves and lockers above both settees.
A hanging locker is forward to port and a spacious head to starboard. The head compartment offers a vanity sink and shower wand. The head is a new Jabsco head and all waste hoses were replaced.
- Sleeps 6
- Abundant storage in drawers, lockers, shelves & racks.
- Beautiful teak interior
- Upgraded nautical pinstripe fabrics (very high quality and fantastic condition)
- New Jabsco Head and all new hoses on waste system
The galley features a large refrigerator aft, a gimballed two burner CNG stove with oven and a deep stainless steel double sink. Surfaces are white Formica with teak trim. There are storage lockers and a built-in waste basket, and a fold down counter extension.
- Gimballed two burner CNG stove and oven
- Double stainless steel sinks
- Adler Barbour 12V refrigeration
- Built-in waste basket
- Counter extension
- Lockers for food and dish storage
- Pressure water system
- Hot water heater
- Two CNG tanks located in cockpit lazerette
Nicely equipped with electronics for coastal cruising.
- B & G Zeus 7 Chart Plotter and GPS
- B & G Triton 3 Wind Instruments
- B & G Speed and Depth
- Raymarine 4000 Autopilot
- Ritchie compass
- 2 speakers in cabin, 2 in cockpit
- B & G V-50 VHF Radio and B & G H-50 Handheld VHF
- (3) Renogy Flexible solar panels (300W Total) mounted on Bimini (NEW 2015)
- Mastervolt Battery Charger (NEW 2016)
- Balmar Battery Monitor (NEW 2016)
- 30A 110V Shorepower
- 30A shore power cable
- Four 6V Deep cycle house batteries (NEW 2015)
- One starting battery (NEW 2015)
- Guest battery selector switch
- Two DC breaker panels
- One AC breaker panel
- Westerbeke 27 HP fresh water cooled diesel w/ approximately 2000 hours.
- Racor 500FG fuel filter
- Stuffing box repacked in 2015
- Two CNG tanks
- Shurflo fresh water pump
- 6 Gallon hot water heater w/ heat exchanger
- Heat exchanger flushed and serviced (2015)
- Fresh water washdown in cockpit (NEW 2015)
Sails and Rigging
- All standing rigging replaced in 2005
- All running rigging replaced 2014
- Full battened mainsail, excellent condition
- Mack Pack for mainsail storage
- New Schurr Sails Genoa in excellent condition
- Two Lewmar #43 two speed/ self-tailing winches
- Four #16 two speed winches
- All halyards led to cockpit
- Custom welded heavy duty bimini top w/ Isinglass window (NEW 2011)
- Dodger (NEW 2011)
- Stainless dinghy davits (NEW 2011)
- Cockpit cushions (NEW 2014)
- Teak Cockpit table w/ drink holders
- 22 LB Delta anchor
- 35 lb CQR anchor
- Teak deck handrails
This Sabre 34 gives you classic lines and performance without sacrificing comfort both inside and out.
This boat is well equipped and ready to sail.
Don't miss out.
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 27.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2000.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.