45' (13.72m) Lohrs Custom Express - Buzz Kill
2004 Lohrs 45' Custom Express Sportfish
- Avalon New Jersey United States
- Lohrs Custom Express
- Wood Hull
$ 685,000 USD
€ 636,056 Euros
$ 924,808 CAD
“BUZZ KILL" is a 2004 Lohrs 45 Express Custom Sportfish. She is the perfect boat for any tournament fisherman with a very soft and dry ride. The current owner has kept her professionally maintained and has made numerous recent upgrades and additions. This 45' Lohrs is being offered as a truly turn-key express that is sure to impress anyone who fishes her as well as turn heads at the dock. Hull was built in 2004 and put in service in 2006.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by DH Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 45' " (13.72 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: ' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Wood
Fuel Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- 1 full head
- 3 memory foam bunks
- 2 burner cooktop
- Plenty of spacious storage.
- Stainless steel sink
- Teak toe rail refinished summer of 2022
- 5 flush spreader lights 2 aft, port, starboard and forward.
- Full forward anchor locker with fresh water wash down
- Refrigerated drink box at helm
- Release teak helm chairs
- Teak covering boards
- Teak helm sole
- Teak cockpit sole
- Fresh water wash down in bait station, cockpit and anchor locker, with 2 saltwater wash down in cockpit.
- Two large in deck fish boxes
- Release rocket launcher
- Large aft kill box.
- Storage boxes under both gunnels
- 4 white cockpit lights
- 2 Blue/White lights in hard top over cockpit
- 5 Blue light in helm area
- 1 red light in helm area
- Large built in live well
- Large cockpit freezer
- Full built in rigging station and bait storage
- Large tackle center storage
- 3 spacious storge cabinets in dash board in helm
- Two full bench seats with storage
- Built in dry Life raft storage cabinet.
- Costa clear enclosure with Strata glass entry door and rear roll up panel
- TV and shore power in cockpit with isolator on shore power
- Tuna door
- 11 rod holders above tackle station
- Built in electric teaser reels with remote controls in hardtop
- Helm chair in tower
- 7612 in tower
- Icon Radio in tower
- Glendinning control head in tower
- Light Bar power switch in tower.
- Tower compass
- Rudder indicator gauge in tower
- Rupp Riggers
- Rupp Center riggers (remote)
- 8 Rupp Rod holder in teak covering boards
- 4- 7612 Garmin touch screens (sonar, chart plotter, radar)
- Hardwired antenna for Iridium Go
- 3 Icom VHF radios with two speaker in hardtop
- 1 Black oak 40” light bar
- Simard Auto pilot
- Flir night vision with helm control pad
- Engines room cameras and radio wired into Garman
- XM Radio
- XM weather module
- Fusion Radio with Bose speaker 2 at helm 2 in cabin with zone control in garmin
- Furuno RD-30 Temperature and depth
- Airmar 2K transducer
- All new electronics (Garmin)
- New whisper wall in cabins
- New port shaft
- All new risers
- All new Glenderning control and back up controls
- New rudders and bushing on shaft
- New starboard shaft
- New Bearings and bushing on shafts
- Engine alignment
- Rebuilt freezer cooling component
- All new intake hoses
- New Props
- 5000 hr service including new raw water, anti freeze and fuel pumps replaced.
- All cooling system removed and cleaned.
- New hydraulic steering cam
- Toe rails
- 2006 Cummings QMS11 660 HP
- New 4 blade props summer of 2022
- Hours 5,100
- 5000 hour service (just preformed with new fuel, raw water and anti freeze pumps replaced just to stay ahead of services)
- New 2020 glendinning controls
- Crash valves
- Fresh and salt water ice maker
- Isotherm hot water heater
- Reverso oil 5 station
- 2 inverters one port and one startboard. Boat is wired to run outlets without generator.
- Fireboy fire system
- Racor fuel filters
- 8 kw northern lights generator
- Marine Exhaust system
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.Hours on motors and generators cannot be guaranteed and what is listed may change.
A minimum of $495.00 closing fee will be added to the final total price of the vessel. Please ask your selling agent for a complete closing statement as they can change with every sale. Coast Guard Documentation, State Registration, and other fees are not included in the price of the vessel.
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: QMS-11
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 0.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 5100.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.