46' (14.02m) 46 Convertible - No Name
- Cape Coral Florida United States
- 46 Convertible
- Fiberglass Hull
This 1978 Hatteras 46 Convertible yacht has been completely restored by the current owner, who has owned her since 1993. Current owner has spent $100,00’s on this vessel. Including fresh paint, freshly rebuilt motors, freshly rebuilt generator.
- 125 hrs on stbd motor
- 29 hours on port motor
- Gen 12 Kw Northern 24 hours
- Custom Sliding salon door
- Awl craft paint 2019 topsides
- Hull painted in 2018
- 2019 tower painted awl craft
- Smoke black custom frameless windows
- All forward hatches have been removed and Rebedded
- Custom tackle center custom built by Tom Slane
- Custom hull side air boxes by Tom Slane
- Bow pulpit removed and rebuilt
- 2019 new bow rail
- Every lightbulb is LED
- 2019 all new seats and canvas and cushion covers
- 2020 new salon carpet
- 2020 new salon sofa
- Bottom paint May 2020
- Props scanned May 2020
- Surveyed May 2020
- All interior teak wood re done
- New Electric dining table custom maple and teak
- Custom colored lighting
- Custom Lead shield insulation In salon floor, Custom Insulation in salon walls and ceiling
- New Isotherm ice maker in salon
- New Maytag refrigerator and freezer
- New whale 3 burner stove
- 2018 custom quartz countertops in galley and heads
- Original copper plumbing removed and new pvc pipes installed
- All new bridge wiring
- Newer salon head liner New lights with dimmers
- Amtico flooring installed in galley and fwd stateroom
- Copper custom bar top in salon
- All AC hoses, wiring, one unit replaced one rebuilt. Both units feed salon. Salon stays very cool.
- All 8D batteries replaced with 31 series batteries
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 46' " (14.02 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' 9"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: 4' 2"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 650 Gallons (2460.52 Liters)
Fresh Water: 180 Gallons (681.37 Liters)
Holding Tank: 120 Gallons (454.25 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.