60' (18.31m) 60 Convertible - Maverick
This is not a normal 2000 60’ HATTERAS CONVERTIBLE and it shows throughout the boat. From 2000-2011 MAVERICK cruised the Great Lakes 5 months out of the year then was shed stored. CAT 3412C engines. 1450 hrs since factory rebuild (2450 total hours) 1000 hour service completed 8/2020.
- Key Largo Florida United States
- 60 Convertible
- Fiberglass Hull
This is not a normal 2000 60 HATTERAS CONVERTIBLE and it shows throughout the boat from stem to stern. From 2000 until 2011 MAVERICK was cruised in the Great Lakes for 5 months out of the year and stayed in a covered and heated shed the rest of the year. She has been babied and meticulously maintained everywhere you look. The engine room is spotless like the rest of the boat and will set the stage for the rest of the boat. If you are looking for a meticulously maintained sportfish that was a freshwater cruised boat until 2011 with low hours on preferable CAT power and just about every conceivable option on the boat you could want, come and look at this 60 HATTERAS CONVERTIBLE MAVERICK.
2000 60' HATTERAS CONVERTIBLE Updates & Highlights include:
- CAT 3412C engines 1450hrs since factory rebuild (2450 total hours)
- 1000 hour service completed 8/2020
- 2021 YRM 1200 lb davit
- 2021 Garmin GFD
- 2021 Simrad Autopilot
- 2021 VHF radio
- 2021 Uline icemaker
- 2021 Hot water heater
- 2021 Flybridge rodholders and railing replaced
- 2021 Two electric reel outlets added
- 2021 WIfi booster antennae
- 2018 All flybridge seating upholstery redone (bench seats and Stidd helm & companion chair)
- 2018 Salon couch redone
- 2018 NEW valances
- 2018 NEW carpet
- 2018 All new soft goods in master stateroom
- 2018 NEW flybridge & cockpit Fusion sound system with JL audio speakers, subwoofer & amplifier
- 2018 All interior lights converted to LED, all transformers changed to updated LED transformers
- 2018 Hardtop lights changed to LED red/white/blue
- 2018 NEW 30 inch Samsung smart TV in salon on hinges to provide pantry storage behind TV
- 2018 NEW Sony receiver with Bluetooth & Blu-ray in the master stateroom
- 2018 NEW HD Satellite receivers -2
- 2018 Salon windows re-tinted
- 2017 NEW Master Stateroom Air Conditioning
- 2016 Dometic 600lb ice chipper
- 2016 Rupp triple spreader outriggers
- 2016 Electric reel outlets
- 2016 Bose stereo system
- 2016 Flybridge LED spreader lights
- 2014 Raymarine e127 Hybrid Touch 12 inch touch screen multifunctional display
- 2014 e7D Hybrid Touch 7 inch touch screen multifunctional display
- 2014 Raymarine CHIRP sonar
- 2014 SiriusXM satellite weather
- 2014 Four engine room cameras
- 2013 Furuno NavNet 3D multifunctional display
- Intellian Satellite TV
- Dedicated AirCon unit for flybridge AC/Heat
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster with new motor and batteries installed 2018
- Removable Freedom Lift hydraulic lift system with removable lifting arms & remote
- 4 Ocean LED underwater lights
- FCI 1850gpd watermaker with freshwater flush and display
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by HMY Yacht Sales, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 60' 1" (18.31 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 17' 3"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 1622 Gallons (6139.27 Liters)
Fresh Water: 200 Gallons (757 Liters)
Holding Tank: 100 Gallons (378.5 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.