64' (19.51m) Enclosed Flybridge - WIRELESS
Having only two caring owners, WIRELESS shows a high level of care both. January 2023 saw the completion of a comprehensive CAT engine service to include: rebuilt Turbos, new aftercoolers, new raw water pumps etc. over $85,000. She offers the four cabin layout option and a 14' 5" Walker Bay.
- Ft. Lauderdale Florida United States
- Enclosed Flybridge
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 1,495,000 USD
€ 1,388,182 Euros
$ 2,018,377 CAD
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gilman Yachts of Ft. Lauderdale, Inc.. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 64' " (19.51 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 19' 2"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 3"
Draft Min: 5' 1"
Maximum Speed: 32 Knots
Cruise Speed: 25 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 2193 Gallons (8301.4 Liters)
Fresh Water: 325 Gallons (1230.26 Liters)
Holding Tank: 200 Gallons (757.08 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Stepping aboard over the wide teak cover boards the two level cockpit of WIRELESS is both inviting and functional. Fully covered in teak with mezzanine seating with additional freezer area below.
A full size Release Marine Offset chair lies centerline in the cockpit.
The mezzanine seating accommodates 3-5 people under an ample overhang. A sliding pneumatic door offset to starboard leads to the Salon.
The Salon is paneled in high gloss teak to present a striking view upon entering. Immediately to port is an L-shaped sofa with the electrical panel and cabinets to starboard. Next forward is a curved set of steps to the enclosed bridge. Further forward is a dinette. Opposite to an open Galley with all appliances below the counters for a more open look.
Going forward and down 5 steps the ensuite Master with a queen size berth is to port. To starboard aft is a twin bunk cabin with an adjacent head also used as the Day Head. Going forward is a linen locker to port and the laundry locker to starboard. Next forward is a bunk room to starboard. All the way forward is a queen size VIP with an ensuite head.
The enclosed Flybridge has an expansive helm with a centered Stidd helm chair flanked by two raised double seats with storage below. Aft to port, on a slightly raised pedestal, is an L-shaped settee with a coffee table. To starboard is a drink fridge and storage.
The Bridge deck aft has controls and an aft facing seat.
Entered via a sliding pneumatic door offset to starboard there is a small wood sole area followed by plush carpet throughout the vessel. The carpet is covered with a carpet runner.
Immediately to starboard is the upper level electric locker with switchgear for shore power or generators.
Below are three drawers and three cabinets containing this areas entertainment electronics. They include: A Bose Home Theatre receiver, two SAT TV boxes, and audio/video selector and a Polk Audio SAT radio receiver.
Next forward behind a teak door is a Kenmore “wet ice” icemaker. The countertop above is matching high gloss teak.
Further forward is the open tread 7 step circular stair to the enclosed bridge. To port is camel color leather L-shaped sofa custom built to have full storage below. An attractive sailfish inlay table sits on a movable base in front of the sofa. A small two drawer teak end table is at the forward end of the sofa.
Next forward are two swivel bar stools facing the galley. Opposite the galley is a four person dinette with storage below and a fixed teak table base. A 46” Samsung TV is on the forward bulkhead allowing all in the Salon or Dining area to watch simultaneously.
Overhead the salon has 18 overhead Italian mini spots and a five channel speaker system. Also in the Salon are Duette shades on the large side and aft windows with cork accent lambrequins and a teak high gloss soffit with the A/C delivery system.
To port but open and very much a part of the salon is the U-shaped galley.
- Planked faux wood sole
- Granite countertops
- (3) U-line refrigerator doors with teak front
- (3) U-line freezer doors with teak front
- Spice rack behind door at end of the aft island
- Stainless steel Sharp microwave convection oven behind two disappearing doors
- 2 sets of cabinets with, two each, slide aft 42” drawers for ample storage capacity
- Large single basin undermount stainless steel sink
- Grohe removable spray faucet
- American standard garbage disposal
- 4-burner Kenyon glass top range
- Mirrored backsplash
- Kenmore teak front trash compactor
- (5) teak drawers
- (4) teak undercounter cabinets
- (6) Overhead halogen lights
- Duette shades on house side windows
- Galley electrical panel under house side windows
At the top of the centerline companionway is a large starboard side storage locker with a lighted finished interior perfect for storing dry goods.
Four carpeted steps with a carpet runner lead below. A central vacuum outlet is also in this area. To port is the Master suite. To starboard is the Day Head and a twin berth cabin aft. Forward is a laundry center with a separate Whirlpool washer and dryer behind a teak hinged door. Opposite is a five shelf linen locker with a matching arched door.
Next forward to starboard is an upper/lower cabin. All the way forward is the ensuite VIP.
There are four halogen lights above, a carpeted sole with a carpet runner and hatches to access the bilges below.
Entered via an arched teak door the Master cabin has a queen size berth angled off the aft port corner. Below the berth are two drawers, two stereo speakers and rope lighting around the perimeter. Each berth has a night stand with a cabinet below. The area behind the berth has a storage locker. Inboard is a chest of three large drawers with a high gloss teak top. Outboard is a large autolit double door hanging locker. At the foot of the berth is another chest of four large drawers, a teak top and above a 20” Sharp TV and a Bose stereo system. Adjacent is access to the ensuite head.
Also in this cabin are digital A/C controls with soffit type A/C delivery, 14 halogen overhead lights, a deck hatch with an Oceanair sliding screen and sun cover.
Forward behind an arched teak door is the Master Head. There is a bow front vanity with two cabinet doors below and granite top with a Kohler undermount china sink and a gold tone faucet. Above the sink is a mirrored double door medicine cabinet with three soffit lights above. A large shower with a seat, clear glass door, light and handheld or wall mounted fixture is above. The Vacu-Flush toilet with a home style tank and flush lever sits upon a faux wood sole. A five shelf linen locker behind a mirrored glass door offers excellent storage. Also in the head are two additional overhead lights, an exhaust fax and an A/C vent.
Starboard Side Twin Stateroom
Opposite the Master is the entrance to a twin cabin with two lower single berths and a teak topped three drawer nightstand between. There are two steps down at the foot of the berth.
Above the outboard berth are four teak cabinets with a 15” Sharp TV at the foot of the berth. Further forward is a half-height autolit hanging locker and three drawers below. Above the berth on the aft bulkhead are three more storage lockers and a soffit with three lights as reading lights.
Also in the cabin are eight additional halogen lights, digital A/C control, stereo speaker, step lights and a removable carpet runner. Private access from the cabin leads to the Day Head.
Day Head/Guest Head
The starboard side head has an entrance from the twin lower cabin and the centerline companionway allowing it to serve as the yacht’s Day Head as well.
The bow front vanity has two cabinet doors below, a granite countertop with an undermount Kohler sink and a gold tone single lever faucet. A mirrored two shelf medicine cabinet is above. The stall shower has a bi-fold clear glass door, a seat, a wall mounted or handheld fixture and a light. The electrically controlled Vacu-Flush head sits upon a faux wood sole. Also in the head is an open hatch with an Oceanair sliding screen and sunshade, four halogen lights, an exhaust fan and an A/C vent.
Starboard Side Bunk Cabin
Next forward from the laundry center is an over/under cabin with two single berths outboard Inboard is an autolit hanging locker and a drawer below. Above is a 15” Sharp TV. Also in the cabin is a carpeted sole, four halogen lights above, digital A/C controls and an A/C vent.
All the way forward behind an arched teak door is the VIP cabin with a double berth off the forward bulkhead. The headboard is mirrored and has built-in teak shelves at nightstands port and starboard. Two port and two starboard cabinets are outboard. The starboard one terminates into a cabinet with a Sharp 15” TV and a Sole DVD player. The port side terminates into a autolit hanging locker.
Because the berth is raised, there are steps to both the port and starboard side. Two large drawers are under the berth and the aft end of the berth hinges for storage with a safe within. Rope lights are at the perimeter of the berth.
The cabin has two stereo speakers, digital A/C controls, an Oceanair sliding screen and sunshade, seven halogen mini spots, a carpeted sole and a carpet runner plus access to the private head.
The VIP head has a bow front vanity with two cabinets below and a Kohler china undermount sink below the granite countertop. Above are two medicine cabinet doors and three halogen mini spots in the soffit.
The stall shower has a clear glass bi-fold door, a light and a handheld or wall mounted shower fixture. The household style Vacu-Flush head sits upon a faux wood sole. Also in the VIP head is an A/C vent, an exhaust fan and two additional halogen mini spots.
Accessed either from the salon or the cockpit, the enclosed bridge is definitely an all weather station! The expansive helm stretches across the full beam with a Stidd helm chair centerline.
Both port and starboard are raised black ultra-leather two person seats with fold down footrests. Aft to port is an L-shaped settee raised slightly for visibility. Being built at Viking the settee offers full storage below. A fixed high gloss teak coffee table lies in front. Opposite to starboard is a bar cabinet with a drawer, pull out liquor locker and a U-line refrigerator/icemaker. A Sharp 15” TV is above.
A pneumatic door leads to the bridge deck aft.
Also in this area is a carpeted sole with a carpet runner, interior sun screens for the windows on four sides, stereo speakers, nine overhead halogen mini spots and an Oceanair sliding screen and sunshade.
- (2) CAT engine monitors
- CAT electronic single lever engine controls
- Stainless steel helm wheel
- CAT electronic back-up controls
- Garmin 7212 touchscreen GPS/plotter/depth sounder
- (3) VEI monitors for cameras, PC, fishfinder +DSS
- Moritz battery monitor
- (2) Icom M602 DSC VHF with remote mics
- (2) Furuno RD-30 GPS screens
- (3) Furuno NavNet controls for black box radar
- SAT TV controls
- Furuno universal AIS
- (3) Windshield wipers
- ACR spotlight control
- Mariner infrared camera control
- Engine start/stop switches
- Emergency engine stop switches
- Battery parallel switch
- (3) bilge pump switches
- Windlass controls
- Fuel transfer pump 1 and pump 2 controls
- Horn and light switches
- Side-power bow thruster controls
Bridge Deck Aft
- FRP non-skid sole
- Aft rail with seven place rocket launcher
- Aft facing seat with storage below
- Cameras on aft rail and both outriggers
- (2) Overhead lights
- Hinged hatch and 3 step ladder to coach roof
- Ladder to cockpit below with protective railing
- (2) Aft facing halogen lights
- Overhead cabinet for two Miya Enock electric teaser reels
Outside helm with the following equipment:
- Single lever controls
- Stainless helm wheel
- Side-power bow thruster control
- CAT engine station active/synchronization control
- Ritchie 3” magnetic compass
- (2) Remote mounts for interior VHF sets
- Fiberglas non-skid sole
- Port and starboard powder coated handrails
- Aluminum radar mast
- Dual trumpet horns
- EPIRB, auto deploy
- (1) ACR remote control searchlight
- (2) Decorative spot lights on mast
- Weather sensor
- (5) GPS sensors
- SAT radio antenna
- KVIT SAT dome
- Remote infra-red camera
- (3) VHF antennas with Rupp standoffs
- Hailer horn
- Deck hatch for access
- Ventilation hatch over helm
- Fiberglass bow pulpit
- Welded aluminum bow rails
- Stainless steel anchor chute
- Fortress FX-85 anchor with 25’ chain 200’ of ¾” nylon rode
- Lewmar V4 electric windlass with up and down foot switches
- Hinged 18” x 42” anchor locker access hatch
- Fiberglass non-skid decking
- Dual spring line cleats port and starboard
- 1500 lb. hydraulic tender davit, hydraulic rotation
- Tender cradle and tie downs
- (3) Deck hatches
- House side handrails, powder coated white
- International Navigation Lights
- Flush house side windows
- Flush hull side vents for head fans
- 14’ 9” Walker Bay Generation 2017 RIB tender with 75 hp Evinrude outboard
- Side console with handrail
- Aft bench seat
- Forward seat-L shaped
- 12 volt battery
- Battery shut off switch
- White tubes
- Full Cover
- (2) Cup holders
- Fuel gauge
- 12 volt accessory outlet
- Faux teak step at bow
- (4) Pop-up cleats
- LED Navigation Lights
- S/S swim ladder
- T/CAT C-32 1825hp full service $80,000 (finished Jan 2023)
- 3 step access ladder under hinged entrance
- Aqua Whisper 1400 GPD watermaker with auto flush feature
- Exhaust/gas separator of 21.5kW generator
- Exhaust/gas separator of 27kW generator
- Thru hulls Awlgripped white
- Power steering pumps on both engines
- Headhunter freshwater pump
- CAT manual engine room gauges
- Pancake air compressor
- (3) Fuel tank selector valves
- Shelf over both generators
- Clear acrylic panels over shaft logs
- Dripless shaft logs with spare seals
- 4 drawer 16” wide toolbox, painted white
- Back-up A/C pump
- 110V air compressor
- Oil change system with line to cockpit box
- Tee in dockside water manifold
- Cockpit freezer, step box, aft box digital temp readouts at engine room entrance
- Engine room start/stop buttons
- Bow thruster emergency shut off switch
- Headhunter fresh water pump with puffer expansion tank
- Painted Racor fuel filters, Dual 1000’s with vacuum gauge
- Underwater exhaust system
- Back-up fuel transfer pump in parallel
- Coolant recovery bottles on main engines
- Coolant expansion bottles for generators
- Seastar power steering system
- (2) Engine room cameras
- Crash valves on main engine intakes
- 110 volt GFCI outlet at entrance way
- Eskimo icemaker 600 lb. / day
- Delta-T engine room ventilation system
- Manual Engine gauges at engine room entrance
- External sea strainers
- Sea-Fire FM-200 fire suppression system 105 lb. bottle
- Leeson fuel priming pumps for main engines
- ZF 2070A transmission with 2:250 to 1 ratio
- Walker Airseps
- (2) Generator Racors 500 series
- Additional 263 gallon fuel tank forward for extended range
- (16) Overhead DC lights
- Lifetime Fuel Consumption 72,636 gallons/per engine or 27.52 GPH
- Cruisair air conditioning system / 5 Compressors as follows:
30,000 BTU Salon/Galley
10,000 BTU Master Cabin
7,000 BTU VIP Cabin
7,000 BTU Stbd. Cabin
7,000 BTU Stbd. Aft Cabin
36,000 BTU Skylounge
97,000 BTU Total
- Teak over fiberglass decks
- Teak covering boards and coaming boards
- Transom fish box
- 2 Piece walkthrough transom door
- Live well in sole
- Mezzanine type seating
- Refrigerated port mezzanine undermounted cool box
- Ice machine with discharge into cockpit sole box
- (6) Flush mount rod holders
- Release Marine custom Offset fighting chair with cover
- Rupp “Big Rig” triple spreader outriggers
- Center rigger
- Handrails at fish door
- Additional freezer in Mezzanine
- Mister system (not in use at present)
- Cockpit circulation blowers tied into bridge A/C
- (4) tackle drawers behind stbd. side cabinet
- 6 rod holders on aft pilasters
- Under gunwale aft cleats with stern facing hawser holes
- Armstrong removable ladder at fish door
- Port and starboard gaff lockers
- (4) electric reel outlets, (2 AC) and (2 DC)
- Hatch to steering gear area
- Hinged one piece Engine Room hatch
- 7 Step aluminum transverse ladder to bridge deck
- (2) DC lights in bridge overhang
- Pneumatic sliding entry door to Salon
- Cruisair A/C system with 5 compressors
- (2) Charles C-Power Iso-Boost Transformers
- 12/24 volt DC electrical system
- 120/240 volt AC electrical system
- Onan 27kW generator in sound shield with 222.9 hours
- Onan 21.5 kW generator in sound shield with 2215.9 hours
- Remote control for watermaker at Salon electrical panel
- (7) Battery shut off switches
- Battery parallel system
- 24 volt alternators on main engines
- Newmar 24 volt battery charger 45 amp
- Newmar 24 volt battery charger 95 amp
- Engine room sub panel with (16) 120 volt breakers and (1) 240 volt breaker
- (8) 12 volt house/engine batteries
- (4) 12 volt batteries
- (9) 24 volt DC breakers in Engine Room
- (2) 12 volt DC breakers in Engine Room
- (2) Deep Sea 150 watt HD underwater light ballasts
Main DC electrical panel including:
- Digital voltmeter
- Digital amp meter
- 3 position battery selector switch
- (36) breaker protected circuits
Main AC electrical panel:
- Digital voltmeter
- Digital amp meter
- Digital frequency meter
- (23) 120 volt breaker protected circuits
- (14) 240 volt breaker protected circuits
- Generator start/stop
- Salon door controls
- Flybridge door controls
- Moritz battery voltage monitor
- Generator/shore switch over breakers
Galley electrical panel with:
- (24) 24 volt breaker protected circuits
- (8) 12 volt breaker protected circuits
- (22) 120 volt breaker protected circuits
- (4) 240 volt breaker protected circuits
Having only two caring owners, WIRELESS shows a high level of care both inside and out. January 2023 saw the completion of a comprehensive CAT engine service to include: Rebuilt Turbos, new aftercoolers, new raw water pumps etc. over $85,000.
She sports a newer RIB tender on her bow, has a nice shine to her gel coat and offers the four cabin layout option.
Very seriously for sale and easy to see in Ft. Lauderdale!
- Engine Make: CAT
- Engine Model: C-32
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 1825.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2632.00
- Engine Make: CAT
- Engine Model: C-32
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 1825.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2639.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.