31' (9.45m) 31 - Lazyjacks
The Camano Troll continues to be a popular cruiser for all the right reasons - quality construction, practical design, sensibly laid out systems, a functional layout with a flybridge. Professionally detailed inside and out, this Camano is ready for cruising!
- Anacortes Washington United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Lazyjacks is an excellent example of the design.
Special features include:
- Strong running Volvo TAMD41P 200HP with 2600 hours
- Dual Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauge
- Bow thruster with upper and lower controls
- AGM house and engine start batteries, Link 1000 battery monitor
- Two alternators, house bank has high output w/ smart regulator
- Flybridge with full cover, 3 seats and a Bimini top
- Espar forced air cabin heat * Force Ten LPG stove and oven
- Fresh water electric flush toilet * Newer 9" Garmin plotter/radar/depth/AIS and AutoHelm auto pilot Custom Day/Night shades in salon
- Electric windlass
- AquaPro 8" aluminum RIB on Weaver swim step davits
This tidy vessel is moored at the Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes and is available for showings by appointment. Call with questions or to arrange a showing today!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 31' 0" (9.45 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 10' 6"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Fresh Water: 75 Gallons (283.91 Liters)
Holding Tank: 15 Gallons (56.78 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Shore Power Inlet
- Swimming Ladder
- Bimini Top
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Volvo
- Engine Model: TAMD 41P
- Engine Year: 1997
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 200.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2600.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.