1988 Grand Banks
36' (10.97m) 36 Classic - PASSAGE
- Corona Del Mar California United States
- 36 Classic
- Fiberglass Hull
This 1988 Grand Banks 36 Classic "PASSAGE" offers maximum efficiency from the proven reliable Cummins power and unequalled Grand Banks quality known throughout the world. You'll enjoy exceptional seakeeping qualities below as well as on deck. With the combination of luxurious accommodations and unmatched hand craftsmanship in golden Burmese teak, the Grand Banks 36 is in a class by herself.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Galati Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' " (10.97 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 12' 8"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 400 Gallons (1514.16 Liters)
Fresh Water: 154 Gallons (582.95 Liters)
Holding Tank: 35 Gallons (132.49 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Teak joinery work by old world hand craftsmen gives a practical beauty above and below decks. The cabin soles are teak parquet throughout. The forward stateroom offers a split V-berth, large hanging locker and plenty of storage space. It's adjoining head compartment has full headroom and a large shower. Up and aft the well equipped galley comes with hot and cold pressurized water, a 3 burner stove with oven, refrigeration. To starboard the lower helm station offers full instrumentation. The salon is a spacious living area complete with a solid teak yacht table, L-shaped settee, custom teak cabinet/pantry with built-in seat and a bar cabinet. Accessibility to the exterior and flybridge from the salon is made easier with the presence of port and starboard salon doors. Last aft is the master stateroom with a double berth to starboard and a single berth to port with generous drawer space below. Plentiful storage can be found between the berths with numerous built-in drawers and a large hanging locker to port. The adjoining head compartment is spacious and airy with full headroom, electric freshwater head and a separate stall shower. The flybridge offers a duplicate helmsman station with a venturi windscreen and extra stowage beneath the console. High bulwarks with teak decking, stainless steel stanchions and grabrails, anchor platform with anchor roller and bow pulpit, teak swim step, and wide side decks are some of the exterior features that set this boat apart.
- Vitrifrigo 12V refrigeration.
- Force 10 3 burner propane stove w/oven and broiler.
- Bar and bottle storage
- Custom built in cabinet/pantry on aft port side saloon.
- LOWER HELM
- Humminbird 385ci GPS/Fishfinder/Depth Meter.
- ComNav 1420 Autopilot with linear drive
- Standard Horizon VHF (1 mounted, 1 handheld)
- Sony AM/FM/Bluetooth stereo w/ additional speakers on bridge
- Bose interior speakers
- Pioneer XM radio antenna
- Ritchie Compass
- UPPER HELM
- Simrad Go9 Multifunction Display with AIS, GPS and 4G radar
- Standard Horizon VHF
- ComNav 1420 Autopilot remote
- AC & USB Plugs
- Four Sony Speakers for AM/FM/Bluetooth Stereo
Mechanical & Electrical
- Single Cummins 210HP with 6589 hours
- Mastervolt 7kw, 1800 RPM Whisper Generator (2010)
- Sidepower Bow Thruster (2013)
- Racor Fuel Filter with Remote Vacugauge at lower helm
- Vitrifrigo 12V refrigeration system.
- McMurry 12V Electric Anchor Windlass (new motor 2019)
- 6 Gallon Seaward water heater.
- Prowatt 2000 Inverter
- Two 8-D batteries (2021)
- One 4-D battery (2020)
Deck & Hull
- Teak decks
- McMurry 12V electric Windlass
- 35lb. Delta anchor- new 2009 w/240' of 5/16 chain.
- Window solar screens
- Factory Extended Swim Step with Custom Folding Ladder
- Hot and Cold Aft Deck Shower
- Stainless Handrails
- Canvas consists of Full Flybridge Bimini, Window screens, Flybridge seat cushions and cover, hatch covers, flybridge spray rail canvas, aft deck seat cushion and layout cushion
- Exterior SS handrails in lieu of teak
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: 6BT5.9
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 210.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 6589.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.