37' (11.28m) Pilot 34 Sedan - Cinarah
NEW LISTING! ADDITIONAL INFO AND PHOTOS TO COME.
- Solomons Maryland United States
- Pilot 34 Sedan
- Fiberglass Hull
This boat is STUNNING! NEW Awlgrip paint on the hull/deck/house (10/21) . No expense spared in bringing this beautiful example of a 34' Mainship back to glory!. The extended enclosure offers all-weather protection from the elements and increases full-time useable space on the bridgedeck. All new drop curtain/isinglass. Bridgedeck Air Conditioning and the upgraded stereo make the boat a great entertainer.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 37' " (11.28 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 12' 3"
Bridge Clearance: 9' "
Draft Max: 3' 3"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 250 Gallons (946.35 Liters)
Fresh Water: 70 Gallons (264.98 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
The Main Salon is very spacious and comfortable. A large U-Shaped dinette easily seats 6 and converts to make a large berth. Plenty of storage is provided for those extended cruises.
- 12k BTU Air-conditioning/ heat
- Cherry & Holly Flooring
- Convertible leatherette Dinette to Double Berth
- Interior LED Lighting
- 2 Opening Hatches w/Screens
- 3 Opening Port Lights
- JVC AM/FM/CD Stereo System
- 2 stereo speakers
The Galley is located to port in the interior. This area is tastefully done with teak and Corian. Offering plenty of counter space to accommodate the true chef while making a full meal for those aboard and excellent storage for those long getaways.
- Black and Decker Coffee Maker
- Corian Counters
- Countertop Storage Bins
- Designer Faucet
- Magic Chef Microwave Oven
- Oversized Galley Sink
- Hot and cold pressure water w/50' hose in cockpit. Also raw water washdown in cockpit.
- Nova Kool Refrigerator-Freezer, AC-DC
- Princess two Burner electric Range
- Under-Counter Storage
MASTER STATEROOM AND HEAD
The Master stateroom is located forward and has a privacy door. This area has a very comfortable V-Berth with filler and has plenty of storage.
- Polaroid flat screen TV w/remote. Cable and antenna options available.
- 2 stereo speakers
- Opening hatch with screen
- 2 Portals
- 2 Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers
- Reading Lights
- Storage Under Berths
- V-Berth Filler Cushion
- Cherry Wood Slat Hull Sides
The head is located to port and aft in the main cabin.
- Molded Fiberglass Head - Durable, Easy to Clean
- Built-In Vanity/sink with Corian Counters
- Vacu-flush Electric Toilet w- Holding Tank
- Shower - Hot & Cold
- Shower Sump Pump
- 1 portal light
- Overhead skylight
- Power Ventilator
- Waste Tank Monitor
The boat is very well constructed of solid fiberglass and is equipped with a factory hardtop. Deck space is well laid out and all fittings and hardware are quality stainless steel.
- Maxwell windlass with foot and remote helm controls
- Fiberglass Anchor Pulpit with Roller
- New 25# Manson Boss claw anchor and chain/rode.
- Anchor Locker
- Bow Rails
- Factory Hardtop with glass side enclosure with separate air-conditioning.
- 2 Opening hatches
- Helm area seating for 6 with storage underneath
- Engine access
- Cleats - Bow, Stern & Spring
- Cockpit Storage
- Courtesy Lights - Cockpit and Helm Area
- High Density Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert
- Insulated Ready Box Cooler
- Safety Rails
- Sliding Companionway Door
- Swim Platform with Ladder
- Transom door
- Cockpit shower
- Canopy for cockpit
- Outboard engine mounting bracket
- Venting Windshield with Wipers
- 2019 Micron CSC Bottom Paint (3 coats). Recent complete soda blast and recent barrier coating.
- Bow Thruster
- Cockpit Stereo
- Cockpit Wash down salt and ?fresh Water
- Dockside Water Connection
- 110V/30 AMP shore power connection
- TV Phone hook up.
- 4 rod holders.
- New Weaver Davits mounted on swim platform.
- New Stainless steel swim ladder.
ELECTRONICS AND HELM
The well equipped helm is the center of command and located on the bridge deck forward to starboard.
- Full instrumentation
- Engine Hour Meter (engine w/2510 hours)
- Tachometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure and Temp Gauge
- Morse engine control
- Ritchie compass
- Standard Horizon VHF ? Explorer w/DSC/MMSI
- Apple iPad with north america Navionisc Charts.
- New Raymarine i40 Depth instrument with through hull transponder.
- Side power bow thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Sea Fire system
- Autopilot Raymarine X10 2013
- Westerbeke 5KW FWC generator approx. 710 hours w/ recent Exhaust elbow and impeller 2017
- AC/DC Converter, 30-Amp
- AC and DC Control Panel
- 30 Amp Shore power Cord
- Island Reya/Dolphin 60 Amp smart charger
- Battery Safety Switches and DC breaker panel bilge
- 1 x 8D battery AGM house and start ? March 2016
- 1 x 24 group battery AGM generator ? March 2016
- Bonding System w-Zink Anode
- Circuit Breakers (AC-DC)
- Color-Coded Wiring Harness
- Electric Bilge Pumps w-Auto Switch (2)
- GFCI Protection Throughout
- Interior Lights - 12 V
- Reverse Polarity Indicator
- TC-Phone Connection?
- New heavy duty alternator 2018
ENGINE DETAILS AND MECHANICAL
The boat has a single 350 HP Yanmar turbo-diesel engine which provides reliable, economical cruising speeds of about 15 knots at cruise, 22 knots WOT. All her mechanical systems are up to date. The 2000 hour factory service recommended diesel engine maintenance was completed by a Yanmar factory Authorized technician in the fall of 2018.
- Yanmar 6LYA-STE 350 HP FWC diesel engine w. 2400 hours.
- Morse engine control
- Racor 900 MA fuel filter
- Sea strainers
- Dripless shaft seal
- Westerbeke 5 KW FWC generator 657 hours
- Racor fuel filter
- 9 BTU Marine-air reverse cycle air-conditioning-heat with digital controls in the bridge helm area.
- Hot water heater
- Sea fire system
- 12 BTU Marine-air reverse cycle air-conditioning-heat with digital controls in her cabin.
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Oil X Changer
- Vacu-flush head/with macerator
- Holding tank
- Bennett Trim tabs
- Engine shut off valve
- Automatic-manual bilge pumps.
- New steering head at helm with complete hydraulic fluid change.
- New March 510 GPH A/C/ circulation pump.
- Propellor scanned, tuned and balanced in 2018.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6LP.STE
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 300.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2510.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.