39' (11.89m) 390 Sedan - Serenity Now
The Mainship 390 is one of the most popular Great Loop boats with more of these boats out on the loop year after year than any other make & model. Key features such as secure walkways, great flybridge visibility & comfortable interior for a couple looping with an occasional visitor being just a few.
- New Bern North Carolina United States
- 390 Sedan
- Fiberglass Hull
Serenity Now is a 2000 39' Mainship in good condition. She offers a single Caterpillar 3116 300 hp main engine, Kohler 8 kW generator, 400 watt solar panels, bow thrusters, oil change system, molded-in steps to the bimini and Eisenglass enclosed flybridge, 2 stateroom layout and carpeted sole. For the Great loop, she can clear 18' to the top of her mast, 15'2" to the top of the enclosure.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Great Loop Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 39' " (11.89 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' 2"
Bridge Clearance: 18' 8"
Draft Max: 3' 8"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 14 Knots
Cruise Speed: 11 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 300 Gallons (1135.62 Liters)
Fresh Water: 130 Gallons (492.1 Liters)
Holding Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Mainship 390 Vessel Walk Through
From the fiberglass swim platform, you walk through a centerline transom gate into the covered aft deck, where you can step up molded-in steps to the flybridge and aft upper deck or step out onto either side deck or walk into the salon via the sliding aluminum and glass door. Once inside the salon, you will find storage cabinetry and TV to port, galley port forward, a sleeper sofa with two ottomans to starboard and the lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward. Walk forward and step down to find the head with enclosed shower to port, guest stateroom to starboard and master stateroom forward. Engine room access is via salon sole hatches. The headroom in the salon is 6'3", 6'2" in the master stateroom, 6'4" in the guest stateroom, 6'7" in the shower and 7' in the cockpit. The master stateroom berth is 6'9" long and the guest stateroom berths are 7' long.
Mainship 390 Accommodations
Serenity Now offers a master stateroom forward with a queen size island berth and direct access to the head with enclosed shower to starboard. The guest stateroom is to port with side by side single berths and access to the head across the passageway. The sleeper sofa in the salon can accommodate two additional guests.
Mainship 390 Main Cabin
The salon offers a sleeper sofa with two ottomans to starboard, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, storage cabinetry and TV port aft, galley port forward, carpeted sole with tile inlay at the galley, opening side windows with screens and curtains, sliding aluminum and glass door and screen door aft and an opening center windshield.
The galley is located port forward in the salon.
- Nova Kool AC\DC refrigerator with separate freezer
- GE Turntable microwave oven
- Princess 3-burner electric stove with oven
- Large stainless steel sink
- Storage cabinets and drawers
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers a multifunction display, depth, autopilot, bow thruster controls, windlass control, engine controls, VDO gauges, 12 vdc outlet, trim tab controls, side deck access door and under-sole storage.
Dining space is available at the flybridge fold-up table.
Mainship 390 Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is located forward and offers an island queen size berth, nightstands, reading lights, overhead hatch with shade, 2 portlights, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging lockers, carpet, anchor chain locker access and direct access to the head with enclosed shower.
Mainship 390 Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is located to port and offers side by side single berths, hanging locker, shelf, storage under the berths, portlight, carpet and overhead hatch with a shade. The head is to starboard with an enclosed shower.
Mainship 390 Head
This yachts head features:
- Electric Toilet
- Molded Sink and Countertop
- Separate Shower Stall with Bi-fold Glass Doors
- Opening Overhead Hatch
- Portlight with Screen
- Teak Trim and Round Mirror
Mainship 390 Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, Eisenglass enclosure, helm forward, helm seat, bench seat with storage on each side, fold-up centerline table, non-skid deck. molded-in steps to the aft deck, canvas and Eisenglass enclosure for the aft deck steps, hinged mast and open sundeck area aft.
Mainship 390 Cockpit
The cockpit offers a hardtop, non-skid deck, transom gate to the fiberglass swim platform, molded-in steps to the flybridge and each side deck, lazarette and generator access, transom storage compartments and a fresh water shower.
Mainship 390 Audio/Video Equipment
This yacht features the following audio/Video equipment:
- Vizio flat screen TV in the salon
- Kenwood KMM-BT325U stereo in the salon with speakers
- Dual MXDM66 stereo/CD player on the flybridge with speakers
Mainship 390 Electronics
This yacht features the following electronic equipment:
- Furuno Multifunction display (inoperative)
- SIMRAD Robertson AP11 Autopilot
- Raytheon ST60 Depth Display
- Standard Horizon AIS\GPS VHF marine radio with DSC
- Furuno NAVnet Display
- SIMRAD Robertson AP11 Autopilot
- Raytheon ST60 Depth Display
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF marine radio with DSC
Mainship 390 Electrical System
This yacht features the following electrical equipment:
- Kohler 8 kW generator with approximately 909 hours
- 4 X Renogy 100 watt solar panels
- Renogy solar power controller
- 5 X house\start\thruster batteries
- Generator start battery
- Balmar Smartgauge Advanced Battery Management system
- Intelli-Power Marine PD2050 battery charger
- Perko battery switch
- 12 vdc outlet at the lower helm
- Fore and aft shore power connections
- 4 X 30 amp shore cords
- 50 amp - dual 30 amp adapter
Mainship 390 Engine/Mechanical Equipment
This yacht features the following mechanical equipment:
- Single Caterpillar 3116TA 300 hp main engine with approximately 2,101 hours
- ZF gearbox
- VDO gauges
- Teleflex engine controls
- Racor 900MA fuel filter with gauge for the main engine
- Fuel filter for the generator
- Algae-X fuel conditioner
- Jabsco oil change system
- Sidepower bow thruster
- Trim Master trim tabs
- 2X Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system
- Accu-Gage water tank gauge
Mainship 390 Deck Equipment
This yacht features the following deck equipment:
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls and a remote at each helm
- Bruce anchor
- Spare anchor (fluke style)
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Diamond Plate storage box
- Non-skid deck
- Windshield covers
- Fiberglass swim platform
- Outboard bracket
- Radar Mast (not hinged)
Mainship 390 Safety and Fire Protection
This yacht features the following fire and safety equipment:
- Fireboy clean agent engine room fire suppression system
- Fireboy engine shutdown system
- Carbon monoxide detectors
- Smoke detectors
- Dual horns
- GoLight Search Light
- USCG approved electronic flare
- Life ring
- Throw life ring with line
- Fire blankets
- First Aid kit
- Fire extinguishers
- Bilge pumps
- Ships bell
Mainship 390 Exclusions
Sellers' personal belongings
- Engine Make: Caterpillar
- Engine Model: 3116 TA
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 300.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2101.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.