1979 Marine Trader
38' (11.58m) Double Cabin - Carina
"Carina" has just arrived in Florida after completing the Great Loop.Owners are selling her now,but Carina wants new owners to take her on the loop again.
- Placida United States
- Double Cabin
- Fiberglass Hull
"Carina" has just arrived in Florida after completing the Great Loop. Owners are selling her now, but Carina wants new owners to take her on the loop again. Or, she would be happy just coastal cruising.
Double Cabin layout provides comfortable cruising accommodations for a family or two couples. This is an opportunity to own a economical, well built classic trawler at a great price!
LOA: 38' " (11.58 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 12' 10"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 6"
Draft Min: 4' 6"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 254 Gallons (961.49 Liters)
Fresh Water: 200 Gallons (757.08 Liters)
Holding Tank: 60 Gallons (227.12 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
MAIN DESCRIPTION"Carina" has just arrived in Florida after completing the Great Loop. Owners are selling her now, but Carina wants new owners to take her on the loop again. Or, she would be happy just coastal cruising.
HULLBottom job in 2014, gel coat stripped and replaced by Interlux barrier system, plus 2 coats Seahawk AF33 ablative antifouling.
DECK & DECK EQUIPMENT
- AB rigid inflatable dinghy on davits with 9.9 hp 2 stroke Yamaha motor, tank, oars.
- 1 Fortress anchor 10? chain 200? 5/8? nylon rode
- 1 Danforth type anchor 10? chain 200? 5/8? nylon rode
- 2 speed windlass (manual)
- Mooring Ropes (8)
- 5 cylinder fenders, 2 ball fenders
- 2 timber piling guards
- 2 boat hooks
- 1 lifebuoy
- Plastic dock steps
- Magma BBQ which mounts on gunwhale at transom
- Powertech diesel 8Kw generator 1000 hrs approx.
- 350w solar panels on St Croix davits
- Solar panel charge controller
- Pro Watt 1 Kw inverter
- Xantrex 20a battery charger
- Batteries: 4-110 Ah house batteries, one engine and one generator start. All 6 new in 2018.
- Pro Safe Galvanic isolator 30amp
- two 30a power cables
- 50 amp splitter
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
- Ford Lehman 120 hp 3860 hrs approx. New water pump in 2016, new alternator in 2014.
- Borg Warner transmission
- Fuel polishing system
- Jabsco oil change pump
- Rule bilge pump plus one standby controlled by float switch or manually
- High water alarm
- Flagship Marine Air conditioner
- ElectroScan Type 1 MSD with automatic salt feed.
- Reliance water heater 1650w, new 2019
ELECTRONICS AND HELM
- Garmin 546s GPS, plus g2 cards for Great Lakes and Inland Rivers
- Furono LS-6100 Echo Sounder
- Standard Horizon GX2360s radio (inoperable, needs to be replaced)
- Ritchie compass
- Upper helm Steering, Wagner unit new in 2017
- Lower helm station with reconditioned Wagner helm fitted 2018
- Radio second station
- Gauges for revs, oil pressure, water temperature and voltage
- Wicker captains chair
- Wicker 2 seat sofa
- 3 nesting tables
- Larder fridge
- Force 10 Propane stove, 3 burners
- Breville compact smart oven
- 2 bowl sink
- AB rigid inflatable dinghy on davits with 9.9 hp 2 stroke Yamaha motor, tank, oars
TOYS2 folding bikes
- New Mattress in the V birth
- Aft Cabin:
- Double bed
- Writing table
- 2 wardrobe cabinets
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Ford Lehman
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 0.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.