2014 Nordic Tugs
34' (10.64m) 34 Trawler - The Beach House
"The Beach House" is a classic 2014 Nordic Tug 34 in outstanding condition. She is a one owner "Shed Kept" boat that has always been maintained to the highest standards. She is turn key and ready for Adventure.
- Annapolis Maryland United States
- 34 Trawler
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 351,000 USD
€ 322,981 Euros
$ 474,850 CAD
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 34' 11" (10.64 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: ' "
Bridge Clearance: 14' "
Draft Max: 3' 9"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 205 Gallons (776.01 Liters)
Fresh Water: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Holding Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Entering from the Aft Deck is the full beam Main Cabin. The galley is to port and a L-shaped (convertible) settee is to starboard. There is an extra large Teak Hi-Lo table with fold-over leaves in the main cabin that functions well for either dinning or entertaining. There is also a unique fold-down TV cabinet in the portside overhead.
Going forward and up two steps is the pilothouse. The helm station is to starboard with a large helm seat. To port is a matching companion seat. Both seats are raised for optimum views with comfortable footrests. There are sliding pilothouse doors on both sides.
Going below from the pilothouse is an enclosed head with a nice shower area on the starboard side. All the way forward is the Owner's Cabin with a Island Queen sized berth.
Nordic Tug has done an excellent job providing and maximizing storage space throughout the boat.
- Amtico Teak and Holly flooring throughout the interior
- Weems & Plath - Barometer, Clock and Thermometer
- Custom day/night shades in Salon/Galley
- Stainless Steel opening portlights in Owner's stateroom (2) and Head (1)
- Corian Countertops
- Stainless Steel sink
- Two burner cooktop
- Convection/Microwave oven
- Nova Refrigerator 12v/110
- Nova Freezer 12v/110
- Hot/Cold Pressure water
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Air conditioning - reverse cycle
- General Ecology Nature-Pure QC water filter at galley sing
- Racor fuel filters (engine & generator)
- Garmin 7212 Multifunction Display
- Garmin GMR 18 HD Radar
- Garmin GSD 22 Depth Sounder
- Garmin GHP 10 Autopilot
- Garmin GHC Autopilot Control
- Garmin AIS 800 Class B transponder
- P79 in Hull Transducer
- Jabsco 6" Remote Searchlight
- Standard Horizon VHF Matrix GX 220 AIS/GPS radio
- Fusion MS-A/V 7001 Marine Stereo w/ box speakers
- Built-in 19" TV (Drop down cabinet from galley overhead)
- Shakespheare 2030 Marine TV antenna
- Shakespheare VHF antenna 8'
- Shakespheare AM/FM 8' antenna
- Wave Wi-Fi Rogue Wave Pro Ethernet Bridge antenna
- Netgear Wireless Router
- Shakespheare Stream Wireless Booster (cellular)
- ACR GLOBALFIX PRO C2 EPIRB (battery replaced Feb 2021)
- iPad Tablet mount at helm
- 12v DC and 120v AC panel
- (2) Lifeline AGM GPL-4CT 6v House Batteries (2021)
- NAPA Legend premium 12 Generator Battery (2017)
- Cable TV inlet
- LED lighting throughout
- Misc. Electrical adapters
Deck and Hull
- Kato Winch Model Davits
- Lewmar Pro-series H1000 Windlass
- Swim platform with ladder
- Aft Deck Bimini
- Textilene aft deck enclosure
- Isinglass aft deck enclosure
- Anchor with 150' chain rode
- Transom door
- Lewmar overhead hatch with screen (2)
- Screens for sliding windows
- Cockpit shower
- Sundeck rails
- Fiberglass dock box on Sundeck
- Canvas windshield screen
- Additional hand rails (aft cabin house) for boarding
- Second pumpout deck connection
- Dockside pressure water
- West Marine 11' inflatable dinghy
- Torqeedo Travel 1103CL (with cover, carry bags and spares) new 2021
- Fenders and Lines
- Flares (shell and handheld)
- Clear Source Water filter
- Boat Safe 1000 watt bilge heater
- (2) Water Filters galley sink
- Clear Sources water filer
- (6) Windshield wiper blades
- Sea Strainer lids with hose connection for AC & generator Strainers
- Sea strainer drain plugs
- (1) 50' shore cord
- Yanmar Engine Impeller
- (2) Racor Fuel filters
- Torqeedo Travel Spare parts kit
- Torqeedo Spare propeller
- Torqeedo Zinc anode (3)
- Misc. Fluids
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6BY3-260
- Engine Year: 2014
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 260.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 440.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.