2014 Ranger Tugs
31' (9.45m) R-31CB - Radio Active
2014 31' Ranger Tug R-31CB in good condition. Volvo-Penta 300 HP main engine, Onan 5 kW generator, ProMariner 2500 watt inverter, Side-Power bow & stern thrusters, Great Loop capable with her attainable 10'3" height.
- Palm Coast Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Radio Active is a 2014 31' Ranger Tug R-31CB in good condition. She offers a Volvo-Penta 300 HP main engine, Onan 5 kW generator, ProMariner 2500 watt inverter/charger, Side-Power bow & stern thrusters with a wireless remote control, solar panel, galvanic isolator, underwater lights, Garmin electronics and a 2 stateroom 2 head layout. Radio Active is Great Loop capable, especially with her attainable 10'3" height.
Press & Media
LOA: 31' " (9.45 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 10' "
Bridge Clearance: 10' 3"
Draft Max: 2' 4"
Draft Min: 2' 4"
Double Berths: 3
Maximum Speed: 17 Knots
Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 180 Gallons (681.37 Liters)
Fresh Water: 70 Gallons (264.98 Liters)
Holding Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
31' Ranger Tugs Vessel Walkthrough
From the fiberglass swimplatform, you walk through the transom gate into the bimini covered aftdeck. You can then step up a molded-in step to each side deck, step up stairs to the bimini covered flybridge or step into the same level salon. Once inside the salon, you will find the galley to starboard, lower helm starboard forward, guest stateroom port aft, settee to port and a fold-up benchseat port forward. The master stateroom with ensuite head is all the way forward. Engine and generator compartment access is via aftdeck hatches.
The headroom in the salon is 6'5" to 7'1", 6'1" in the master stateroom, 6'2" in the master stateroom head, 6'6" in the aftdeck and 6' on the flybridge. The master stateroom berth is 6'6" long and the guest stateroom berth is 6'3" long.
The height from the waterline to the top of the mast is 17' and with everything lowered it is 10'3".
31' Ranger Tugs Accommodations
Radio Active offers a master stateroom forward with a double size berth and ensuite head and a guest stateroom aft with a double size berth and manual head under a benchseat. The salon settee converts to a double size berth also.
31' Ranger Tugs Salon
The salon offers a settee that converts to a berth to port, side deck access door starboard forward, reversable/fold-down benchseat port forward, bound exterior carpet over a non-skid sole, opening side windows with screens and curtains, four overhead hatches, fans, fold-down Majestic flat screen TV and an aluminum & glass door to the aftdeck.
31' Ranger Tugs Galley
The galley is to starboard in the salon.
- Nova-Kool 12/24 vdc refrigerator/freezer
- Dometic wine cooler
- Frigidaire microwave oven
- Seaward Princess Gourmet II 2-burner propane cooktop and oven
- Storage cabinets and shelves
- Double stainless steel sinks in the galley and in the aftdeck
- U-Line icemaker in the aftdeck
31' Ranger Tugs Dining
Dining space is available at the salon settee, aftdeck removable table and the foredeck removable table.
31' Ranger Tugs Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers a double size berth, reading lights, storage cabinets, shelves, nightstand, overhead hatch with a shade, Majestic flat screen TV, Fusion MS-IP700i stereo and an ensuite head with a portlight, overhead hatch, stainless steel sink and Techma electric head.
31' Ranger Tugs Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is port aft in the salon and offers a double size berth, reading light, 2 portlights, a hatch and cover to the salon, clothes hanger and an electric head under a benchseat aft.
31' Ranger Tugs Lower Helm
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers a side deck access door, helmseat, benchseat to port, full electronics as detailed in the electronics section, bow and stern thrusters controls with a wireless remote control and Imtra windshield wipers.
31' Ranger Tugs Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, console cover, folding helm benchseat, non-skid deck, stainless steel rails, hinged mast, 4 rod holders, bow & stern thrusters control and full electronics.
31' Ranger Tugs Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a bimini, non-skid deck, transom gate, benchseat and removable factory table or Ikea table aft, fold-out benchseat in each side bulkhead, full Eisenglass enclosure with screens, molded-in step to each side deck, stainless steel sink and control station starboard forward, U-Line icemaker port forward, steps to the flybridge port forward, 2 rod holders, lazarette storage on each side and engine and generator compartment access.
31' Ranger Tugs Audio/Visual Equipment
- Shakespeare Seawatch TV antenna
- Majestic flat screen TV in the salon and master stateroom
- Fusion MS-IP700i stereo in the master stateroom
- Fusion MS-NRX200i stereo in the salon
- Fusion exterior and interior speakers
31' Ranger Tugs Electronics
- Garmin GMR 18 HD Radar
- Garmin GPSmap 7215 multi-function display at the lower helm
- Garmin GPSmap 7212 multi-function display on the flybridge
- Garmin GHC 10 autopilot on the flybirdge and at the lower helm
- Garmin 200 VHF at the lower helm
- Ritchie magnetic compass on the flybridge and at the lower helm
- Ships Time clock in the salon
31' Ranger Tugs Electrical Equipment
- Cummins Onan 5MDKBH-5238E 5 kW generator with approximately 182 hours and a remote panel in the salon
- Kisae 2000 watt 80 amp pure sine wave inverter/charger (2022)
- Morningstar solar charger controller
- Solar panel
- 4 X Universal Group 30 batteries (2022)
- Blue Sea electrical panels
- 2 X 12vdc outlets on the aftdeck
- 25' 30 amp shore power cord
- 2 X 50' 30 amp shore power cords
- 30' 15 amp shore power cord
- Assorted shore power cord adaptors
31' Ranger Tugs Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Volvo-Penta D4-300 300 HP main engine with approximately 659 hours (New turbo, exhaust elbow and EDC system in 2021)
- Volvo-Penta electronic engine control
- Volvo-Penta systems display at each helm
- Ultraflex hydraulic steering system
- Bennett trim tabs
- Volvo-Penta fuel filter for the main engine
- Racor 110A fuel filter for the generator
- Side-Power bow and stern thrusters
- Marine Air System reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (16,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU units)
- Heater Craft engine supplied heating system
- Wema water tank level display
- 10 gallon water heater
- Techma electric head in the master stateroom
- Raritan electric head in the guest stateroom
31' Ranger Tugs Deck Equipment
- Lewmar anchor windlass with foot controls and a remote control at the lower helm
- Lewmar 22 LB Claw anchor
- 50' anchor chain and 200' nylon rode
- Spare anchor with 10' anchor chain and 150' nylon rode
- Stainless steel rails
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Non-skid decks
- Fold-up foredeck seating and removable table
- Windshield cover
- Fiberglass swimplatform with stainless steel hoop rails
- Propane locker on swimplatform
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Underwater lights
- Sonihull ultrasonic antifouling system
31' Ranger Tugs Safety and Fire Protection
- Fire extinguishers
- Universal carbon monoxide detectors
- Xintex propane fume detector
- Johnson bilge pumps and bilge high water alarm
- Fiamm horns
- Jabsco searchlight
31' Ranger Tugs Exclusions
Sellers' personal belongings
31' Ranger Tugs Disclaimer
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- Engine Make: Volvo-Penta
- Engine Model: D4 300
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 300.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 659.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Video of Ranger Tugs 31 "Radio Active"
31' Ranger Tugs "Radio Active" 3D Tours
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes was born in Lewes, Delaware and grew up in nearby Rehoboth Beach, Delaware and St. Michael’s, MD until he moved to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Curtis grew up on the water and around boats through many years of fishing and hunting with his father and brothers throughout the Mid-Atlantic area. Curtis also spent countless hours fishing the East Coast and Bahamas on several well-known sportfishing boats.See the Fort Lauderdale, Florida Office page.
While attending Washington College, in Chestertown, Maryland, Curtis decided to obtain his real estate license and joined his father’s real estate firm, Anderson-Stokes Realtors. Curtis became president of the firm after his father’s death and led the company through its expansion to 20 offices and expanded the publicly traded company into insurance, advertising and development. The company was sold and Curtis decided to pursue his real love of the water and made yachting his career.
Curtis’ yachting career includes everything from a 75′ Trumpy to a 180′ Feadship. He has been associated with and enjoyed worldwide cruising on such well known vessels as EXCELLENCE, FIFFANELLA, OUR TOY, MOECCA, RENEGADE, KISSES and HUNTRESS. Curtis also gained experience as sales manager at Hatteras Yachts, in New Bern, NC, where he helped develop and sell new models and train and coordinate his dealer network. Curtis left Hatteras Yachts after Brunswick Corp. bought the company to pursue his ultimate goal of being an independent yacht broker. Curtis now enjoys working as a team with his wife, Gill, associated with Curtis Stokes and Associates based in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Curtis previously held a USCG 3000 ton Master license and a PADI Divemaster certificate. He is also a former Emergency Medical Technician, firefighter and CPR instructor. Curtis is an active member of the Professional Yachtsmen’s Association, Superyacht Society, Coastal Conservation Association, Billfish Foundation, International Gamefish Association, and Duck’s Unlimited.
Curtis earned the Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) designation and is a member of the Florida Yacht Broker Association, Northwest Yacht Broker Association and the Yacht Broker Association of America.
My honest approach to the “business” side of yachting sets me apart from other brokers. Please feel free to CONTACT ME at Curtis Stokes and Associates and start that relationship of quality service, advice, and support, which will continue long after buying or selling your yacht.
Curtis Stokes can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cel (954) 684-0218.
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes & Associates are headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The Fort Lauderdale office is run by president and yacht broker Curtis Stokes, a long time resident of Fort Lauderdale and a well known broker for many years in the South Florida area.
Fort Lauderdale is on the southeastern coast close to the Florida Keys, Bahamas and the Caribbean. Fort Lauderdale is known as a crossroads of yachting and is home to 165 miles of water ways and many marinas providing ample dockage for yachts. The Fort Lauderdale Boat Show every fall is the world’s largest attracting a world wide clientele.