138' (42.06m) Tug - Trilogy
1984 Benford Tug
- Port Washington New York United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Trilogy is a 38 Pilothouse Tug Cruiser designed by Jay Benford and built by Cape-Bay Shipbuilders. The previous owners maintained her meticulously for over 19 years. She boasts a charming design with an interior that is very attractively finished in varnished hardwoods.
Her layout is ideal for a couple to live aboard or family looking to do an extended cruise. She is a stable, seaworthy and reliable vessel, with a quiet engine that brings her respectfully into intimate anchorages. The 8kw generator, windlass, wind turbine, heat and AC, large capacity fuel and water tanks, add to overall self-sufficiency.
Her current owner holds a 200 Tons Masters license and is a Certified Diesel Mechanic. He has gone through the entire vessel adding upgrades and modifications. He has added 3 new 100 watt Renogy Solar panels with Controller, new Batteries, new Aft Hatch Dodger and a new Aft Deck Bimini. He also modified the Main Saloon floor to incorporate an Engine Room Hatch for greater engine access and New motor mounts. These modifications and upgrades add to Trilogy's overall self-sufficiency for living or cruising.
Trilogy will be available for showing in Port Washington, NY until mid-October. She will then be in Norfolk, VA for a couple of weeks in route to her final winter destination Palm Beach, Fla. Call for an appointment to tour this completely unique vessel.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 138' " (42.06 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 10 Knots
Cruise Speed: 8 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 200 Gallons (757.08 Liters)
Fresh Water: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Holding Tank: 60 Gallons (227.12 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Cabin AC/Heat
- Hot - Cold Water System
- Vacuflush Head - Full Shower
- Full Galley - Double s/s Sink
- Norcold Refrigerator & Freezer
- GE Microwave
- Origo 3000 Alcohol Stove
- Master Cabin Aft - Double
- Forward Cabin - Double
- Wheelhouse -Dining Area and convertible to Double
Trilogy’s interior is paneled throughout with teak, ash and cedar, which creates a warm atmosphere. Two private double cabins with cedar-lined lockers and dresser drawers. There is generous additional storage spaces below fore and aft bunks for non-perishable provisions and amenities contribute to Trilogy's overall self-sufficiency for living onboard. The adjustable wheelhouse salon table converts to a double berth if needed.
The galley is fully equipped and spacious with ample counter space and storage. The overhead hatches as well as the large round port light enhance the natural light and ventilation for preparing meals.
The head, with full shower, is centrally located for easy access from fore and aft cabins and galley.
The numerous hatches combined with the large portholes keep all areas below deck cool, ventilated and well-lit in summer.
- Furuno Navnet VX2
- Furuno Radar
- Autohelm 6000 Autopilot
- ICOM IC-M407 & 502 VHF Radios
- ICOM MA-500 TR AIS
- Datamarine Dart Depth/Speed/Log
- Datamarine Wind Indicator
- Danforth Constellation Compass
- Multiple Air Horns and Whistle
- Navigational and Safety Lighting, Including Towing
- Maxwell 1500 Electric Windlass Anchor - Chain - Nylon Rode
- Bow Thruster
- Full Rudder - 3 Blade Prop 27/21
- Fire Hose and Pump
- Fully Functional Towing Bitt
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Port and Starboard Swim ladder access
- Aft Deck Boom Lift
- Propane Outboard Grill
- Aft Deck Wash Down Shower
- Aft Deck Raw Water Faucet
- Aft deck Lazarette Storage
- Forward Deck Fresh and Raw Water Faucets
- Multiple Hawse Pipes and Cleats
Two 30AMP Receptacles with two panels
- AC Amp and Voltage Meters
- Battery Charger - Professional Mariner Pro 40
- Westerbeke 8KW Diesel Generator
- Coleman 400 watt Wind Generator
- 3 12v 120 amp Deep Cycle House Batteries: New
- 800 Cranking Amp Generator Battery: New
- 1 Group 31 Start Battery
- Cobra CPI 45 Inverter
- 3 100 Watt Renogy Solar Panels with Controller: New
New 2021 Upgrades:
- 3 new 120amp 12volt batteries deep cycle batteries
- New Main engine Starting Battery
- New Generator Starting Battery
- 3 new 100 watt Renorgy solar panels with controller
- New engine room hatch
- New dodger for aft hatch
- New Bimini covering veranda
- 2 New motor mounts on main engine
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Model: W100
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 100.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 3920.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.