42' (12.80m) - Lady K
The Silverton 42 Convertible offers incredible accommodations with luxurious appointments. Cherry wood finish throughout. A wide hardtop-crowned flybridge provides plentiful seating and storage. The command helm provides good visibility and the controls are at the captain's fingertips.
- Pompano Beach Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Peter Kehoe & Associates. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 42' " (12.80 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 14' 11"
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: 3' 7"
Maximum Speed: 28 Knots
Cruise Speed: 23 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 524 Gallons (1983.55 Liters)
Fresh Water: 200 Gallons (757.08 Liters)
Holding Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Twin Volvo's TAMD 74 P 2,000 hours as of 5/2020
- Engines get full rpms 2650 @ 28-29 knots max / cruise 2250 @ 22-23 knots
- Oil change, filters and complete "run thru" in 5/2020
- Central vacuum
- Furuno Navnet
- 10" and 8" color radar & chart plotter w/chips from NY to Bahamas
- SAT TV w/2 TV's
Decks and Hull
- Fresh water wash down bow & cockpit
- Bow pulpit
- Underwater lighting NEW 2020
- All new canvas in 2018 with strata glass
- Fish package
- Cablemaster 50 amp cord
- 2018 - 11' RIB with 20hp Mercury on transom
- 2019 - cockpit awning cover
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.