41' (12.75m) 42 MKI - ANCHOR HORSE
Seriously upgraded for long range cruising, the sellers have purchased a larger boat and have put this ready-to-go boat on the market.
- Marina Del Rey California United States
- 42 MKI
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 41' 10" (12.75 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 10"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' "
Draft Min: ' "
Double Berths: 3
Maximum Speed: 8.5 Knots
Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Fresh Water: 120 Gallons (454.25 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Starting from the cockpit, there are new Zarcor companionway doors. From the companionway steps, the galley is to port, with a walkway aft leading to a supply storage locker that also contains a custom stern anchor locker. There is a pantry and a custom door to enable access to the engine water pump and the rear of the engine, both off the walkway. Across from the galley is the head featuring a Airhead composting toilet. Aft of the head is the guest aft stateroom, comprising a double berth, hanging locker and drawers with an opening hatch and 2 portlights.
Moving forward to the salon, the U-shaped dinette is to port and a curved settee to starboard, both upholstered in royal blue leather. The nav station is forward of the starboard settee. There are overhead grab rails, 4 opening hatches and 2 opening ports. Fine Oriental rugs (included) accent the teak and holly sole.
Forward of the salon to port is the pullman master berth with under bed storage. A flat screen TV is mounted to the forward bulkhead. Here there are 2 opening hatches and 4 opening ports. There are new Ocean Air blinds on the windows. Across from the pullman berth are 2 hanging lockers with three drawers.
All of the way forward is what was formerly the master head which has been converted to a shower only area with extra storage. It would be a relatively easy conversion to re-install a marine head if desired.
The interior is finished in varnished teak cabinetry and trim and white Formica counter tops.The mains salon features a Williams and Plath gimbaled oil lamp. There is 6’ 4” headroom throughout.
The galley is aft on port and features two separate fridge/freezer boxes with Adler Barbour compressors (aft compressor is new). There is a double stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water, a three burner Princess propane stove and oven, and a microwave. There is a cutting board top for the stove, a swing-up counter for additional counter space and ample storage in cabinets and drawers.
- Raymarine autopilot
- Simrad Radar/GPS/plotter at helm
- Uniden VHF radio with wireless remote mike for cockpit
- Standard Horizon back-up GPS/plotter over nav station
- Soundstream stereo with Bluetooth, interior and exterior speakers
- Signet windspeed
- Signet depthsounder
- Cell phone signal booster at masthead
This boat is configured to be full functional away from shore power. The solar panel output is adequate to supply the entire boat with power including the watermaker.
- 110 Volt AC and 12 Volt DC systems
- New DC breaker panel - rewired in 2010
- New Panasonic solar panels (1150 watts total) (2018)
- New Victron solar controllers (1 for each panel) (2018)
- New Victron Smart battery monitor with battery maintenance system(2018)
- New 500 Ah (usable) Battleborn lithium batteries (2018)
- New Victron Muli-touch 3000 inverter/charger (2018)
- Group 31 AGM engine start battery
- Battery parallel switch
- New 4/0 DC wiring upgrade (2018)
- Balmar high output alternator (last owner)
- Changed all interior and navigation lights on boat to LED (2019)
- New tri-color on masthead (2020)
- New LED deck lights on spreaders (2020)
- New galley lights (dim-able) (2019)
- New shore power AC inlet (2019)
- New windless foot switches (2019)
Sails & Rigging
- Cruise equipped
- Aluminum spar stepped on keel
- Rigid boom vang
- Mainsheet traveler
- Leisure Furl boom furler for main sail
- In-boom furling mainsail
- Double headstay Solent rig (heavy weather working jib and 135% genoa)
- Harken roller furling on both head sails
- Storm jib
- Electric winch on cabin top for hoisting the mainsail
- Four manual self tailing winches
- All new standing rigging and turnbuckles (2020)
- New Windex (2020)
- New deck mast seal (2020)
- New main sail halyard (2020)
Hull and Deck
- Bow pulpit, stanchions and lifelines
- Delta primary anchor
- Electric windlass with new up-down foot switches
- Viking 4 person life-raft (2019)
- Dodger and Bimini
- Coast Guard safety package
- Fiberglass non-skid decks
- LED spreader lights, LED tricolor masthead light
- Shore power cord
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Outboard motor crane
- Achilles 9' roll-up inflatable
- E-propulsion Spirit 3HP electric outboard
- Last hauled and painted in 2020
Mechanical and engine details
- Rainman 30 GPH watermaker - 110 volt but runs fine off of inverter
- Full engine service including valve adjustment and engine alignment (2020)
- New dripless shaft seal (2020)
- Feathering Max Prop
- New wet exhaust hose (2019)
- New exhaust anti-siphon valve, new exhaust riser with heat blanket (2019)
- New engine raw water pump, new oil cooler, new fuel lines (send and return) (2019)
- Engine compartment blower
- Airhead composting toilet (no smell and extra storage space where holding tanks were)
- New propane solenoid and all new propane hoses (2019)
- Manual wheel steering
- Two electric and one manual bilge pump
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH2E
- Engine Year: 1991
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 44.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1404.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.