39' (11.00m) 39 - Boomerang
- Oxford Maryland United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Rare opportunity to purchase a 1980 Cal 39 MK II in almost new condition.
This gorgeous sloop is in beautiful shape, and has been cared for meticulously by her current owner. She is virtually new from the rub rail up, with new standing and running rigging, new chainplates and acompletelyreconditioned and awlgripped mast. The features and enhancementsare numerous and include....
- Desired Tall Rig (56’) and Deep offshore draft (6’8’ dry)
- New oversized standing rigging, new SS chainplates, and new running rigging
- Awlgripped Mast
- New Lifelines
- New sails, plus new Assymetrical top down furling Spinnaker, with customized removable Selden sprit
- 2 Oversized jib winches, and 3 additional
- Tides system strong track
- Rigged for offshore with new trysail tracks
- 6KW Phasor GenSet
- Completely Rebuilt Perkins 4-108 and Borg Warner VelvetDrive transmission
- New SIMRAD electronics, NSE7, 3G Radar, Wind Instruments, Masthead
- Fresh bottom, stripped, soda blasted, Interlux 2000 Barrier coat – 2014 – perfect
- PSS Dripless
- Super strong Maxwell 2500 dual use windless with 240 ft of 5/16 inch chain
- SIMRAD AP 32 Autopilot
- Monitor Windvane, with high and low wind foils
- Katadyn PowerSurvivor 40e Watermaker
- New Start and house battery banks 650 Amp total
- Balmar Charging system
- Oversized 180 AMP Alternator
- AC and DC Refrigeration
- All new stainless Dodger, Bimini, with all new canvas
- New Found Metals Opening portholes
- New electric head, toilet and 25 gallon holding tank
- Force 10 - 3 burner electric stove with oven
- New waterheater and hoses
- New freshwater pumps
- Jacklines and anchor points
- Child, Puppy netting (gotta keep the family on board!)
- Reconditioned Brightwork
- 10 Ft Apex Hypalon Dingy, with 4 Stroke 2 HP Honda
- All receipts of all work done on boat since 1984
- Loads of spare sailing equipment
Boomerang is in the water in Oxford and easy to see. She needs nothing and is priced right.
LOA: 39' " (11.00 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 12' "
Draft Max: 6' 8"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 3
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 50 Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: 90 Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
39' Cal ElectronicsNavigation center
Wind speed and direction
39' Cal Interior EquipmentHeating
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
39' Cal Electrical EquipmentShore power inlet
39' Cal Deck Equipment/ExtrasDavits
- Engine Make: Perkins
- Engine Model: 4-108
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 0.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes & Associates have a brokerage office in St. Michaels, Maryland. The St. Michaels office is run by yacht broker Bill Boos, a long time resident of the Eastern Shore and a well known broker for many years for the Delmarva area.
St. Michaels is on the Eastern Shore of the Chesapeake Bay, a delightful cruising area and boating center. There are many rivers in the Chesapeake Bay area to explore by boats and yachts.
St. Michaels is famous as a boating and cultural center featuring the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum, St. Michaels Museum at St. Mary’s Square, and the Classic Motor Museum. Excellent harbor facilities and many boater friendly restaurants, shops and attractions can be found. St. Michaels has a long history of boat building and commercial fishing since before the Revolutionary War. Many homes and other structures in the town reflect the historical significance of St. Michaels.