52' (15.85m) Yachtfish - Folly
The motor vessel "FOLLY" is a boathouse kept meticulously maintained Nova 48 Yachtfish. This vessel represents one of the finest examples of quality ever produced by Nova Marine--long one of Taiwan's largest and most successful builders, whose products have been recognized over the years for their s
- Bremerton Washington United States
- Fiberglass Hull
- 2020 Professional Detail- Buffed and Waxed
- 2008 Installed new Volvo TAMD-6 engines
- 2008 Installed Volvo AE85 transmissions (new flex plates 2019)
- 2008 New Volvo electronic controls, Upper and lower helm
- Newer Bow Thruster Installed
- New electronics in 2018 (Garmin 942XS with Wi-Fi with a Garmin GT23M-TH transducer with sonar)
- Newer Canvas and isinglass flybridge
- New cushions on the flybridge
- Upgraded curtains Cabin
- 2019 new bottom paint and zincs
- Chart plotter, Garmin
- Depth, Garmin
- Sonar, Garmin
- Fish Finder (duel chirp), Garmin
- Radar, Sitex
- Autopilot, Robertson
- AIS System
- Anchor winch with remotes, Lofrans
- Primary Anchor with Chain and Secondary Anchor on Bow
- Racor fuel filters
- Bonding system
- Tv Antenna and Tv
- Inverter/Battery Charger, Heart
- 8KW Generator (solid-state regulator 2018), Northern Lights
- Mounted spotlight with remote
- Microwave, Pansonic
- Electric Stove, Princess
- Full refrigerator
- Small refrigerator with ice maker on Sundeck
- Trash compactor, Broan
- Bar area with sink
- Vacuum flush headmaster stateroom
- Electric Head front stateroom
- Full shower in master
- Coast Guard 2019 certification
- 11 ft Genesis Tender with 20hp Honda four-stroke, radio, bilge pump, and GPS plotter
- SeaWise Davit System
- Launch boom for the tender upper deck
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 52' " (15.85 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 13' 8"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: 3' 10"
Single Berths: 1
Double Berths: 2
Maximum Speed: 18 Knots
Cruise Speed: 10 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 1000 Gallons (3785.41 Liters)
Fresh Water: 600 Gallons (2271.25 Liters)
Holding Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.