18' (5.74m) VR4 OB -
CLEAN AND READY TO GO!
- Jupiter Florida United States
- VR4 OB
- Fiberglass Hull
2019 BAYLINER VR4 OB
A NIMBLE SIZE THAT DELIVERS SPORTY PERFORMANCE AND SPACIOUS COMFORT
The VR Series of highly evolved bowriders, the VR4 is easy to tow, launch and store—and really fun to use. The smallest VR Series model delivers plenty of interior space thanks to our BeamForward™ design, which carries the full beam further forward for more comfort and capacity than traditional pointed bows. Our AftAdvantage™ design increases the rear seating area by shifting it to the aft-most point of the running surface, allowing the swim platform to extend beyond that. That means more room for comforts like movable backrests for versatile seating configurations.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by InterMarine. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 18' 10" (5.74 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 7' 6"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 2' 10"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 33 Gallons (124.92 Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety
- Roomy cockpit thanks to the exclusive AftAdvantage™ design
- Contoured backrests for comfortable lounging on the swim platform
- Available water sports or fishing options to suit your family's needs
- 115 HP Mercury EFI Outboard(Optional)
- Fuel Fill w/ Integrated Vent
- Glove Box
- Helm Seat W/ 180 Degree Swivel
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM Stereo w/ MP3 Capability
- Battery Switch
- 500gph Bilge Pump (Manual)
- 12V Blower
- Multi-Function Gauges w/ Fog Resistant Glass Lenses: Fuel, Speedometer, Tachometer, Voltmeter
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/ Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
- Custom Sport Steering Wheel
HULL AND DECK
- White Hull
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Fiberglass Floor Liner
- Swim Platform W/ Telescoping Ladder
- Graphite (Gray and White)
- Analog Trim Indicator
- Single-Axle Galvanized Trailer and Swing Tongue
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Mercury
- Engine Model: EFI 4-Stroke
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Outboard 4 Stroke
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 115.00
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.