20' (6.20m) -
2017 VR5 BAYLINER 20
- Rock Hall Maryland United States
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 29,995 USD
€ 27,833 Euros
$ 41,403 CAD
SEAS THE BAY
is a sporty, fun, comfortable, versatile and nicely performing day cruiser. Her only owners are considerate and conscientious with her care. She has been lightly used on the Upper Chesapeake, kept in a protected slip during season and resting on a trailer during off season.
She is in step-aboard condition and is receiving her Spring 2023 cleaning and commissioning in late March with launching in April.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by S&J Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 20' 4" (6.20 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 8' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 33 Gallons (124.92 Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
About The Bayliner VR5 20
The VR5 builds on Bayliner’s proven V-bottom runabout heritage, while adding form and function. Forward, the boat employs Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward™ design, which carries the full 8 feet of beam further forward in the boat than has been traditionally done. The self-bailing cockpit features Bayliner’s AftAdvantage™ design that increases the aft seating area by extending it to the aft most point of the running surface, then adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface. This keeps the platform apart from the usable interior space, rather than encroaching on it—regardless of whether you choose outboard or sterndrive power. The result is a boat that maximizes space and value like never before.
- BeamForward™ design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
- Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage™ design.
- The integrated swim platform and optional platform extension is positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports.
Performance : Boating Magazine September 2016
As for performance, the 200 hp MerCruiser 4.5L engine in our test boat helped the VR5 climb onto plane in 4.5 seconds and race to 30 mph in 9.2 seconds. With two adults on board and a full tank of fuel, we pushed the boat to a top speed of 46.1 mph. More important, the V-hull — which tapers to 20 degrees of deadrise at the transom — felt predictable in tight turns at 30 mph and handled a light wind chop on the lake without any uncomfortable pounding. Should any water splash into the cockpit, Bayliner built in a self-bailing liner to quickly whisk the water overboard. A second benefit to the self-bailing liner is that when you take the VR5 home for the day, you can hose it off and all the water will drain overboard. Safe, secure and spacious — three words that help to define the VR5.
- Beverage Holders (6)
- Bow Seating
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Grab Handles (6)
- Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Lockable Glove Box - Port
- Waterproof 120-Watt AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & mp3
- Ample and well positioned storage
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- 12V Horn
- Instrumentation: Speedometer, Volt, Fuel, Tachometer, Trim Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Rack & Pinion Power Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
Hull & Deck
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
- Non-Skid Fiberglass Floor
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats (6)
- Safety Handholds
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield (No Side Wings) w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section (Replaced in 2022)
- Bluetooth stereo with 4 speakers
- (2) Batteries
- Battery Switch (Replaced 2022)
- 12V Blower
- Bilge Pump
Canvas & Cushions
- Full bow cover
- Full cockpit cover
- Bow cushions
- Cockpit cushions
- Stern platform cushions/sun pad
- Engine Make: Mercury MerCruiser
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year: 2017
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Stern
- Power HP: 200.00
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 100.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.