70' (21.34m) CK70 - TIMELESS
Near perfection. Stunning 70 foot catamaran with first-class appointments inside and out. Made with an aluminum hull, this yacht is built for speed. With four massive suites with enclosed showers, she's also made for comfort. The CK70 was built by Squalt Marine International so no detail was missed.
- Charlotte-Amalie Virgin Islands (US)
- Aluminum Hull
$ 2,337,090 USD
€ 2,170,000 Euros
$ 3,155,270 CAD
Near perfection. Stunning 70 foot sailing catamaran with first-class appointments inside and out. This yacht is built for speed. With four massive suites with enclosed showers, she's also made for comfort. The CK70 was built by Squalt Marine International so no detail was missed.
V. MAST and BOOM
• Standard Marechal painted aluminum mast 26m
• 8.50m painted aluminum boom
• Supplier Elvstrom cruise dacron double ply
• Fully battened mainsail of 120m² Antal double ply, 3 reefs and anti-chafe strips
• 130m² genoa on double-ply Dacron furler with anti-UV band
• Total sail area, 250m² upwind and 320m² downwind
XI. COCKPIT and AR SKIRTS
• Large aft cockpit protected by the upper deck, with lighting
• Seats incorporating large storage spaces
• Floor and steps in natural teak
• 3 benches with storage boxes
• Aft cockpit complete closing cover
• Underwater lighting at the level of the rear apron (high lighting power projector)
XIV. CREW CABIN
• 2 forward cabins with access via deck hatches
• A double bed + a single bed per cabin on the port side
• A double bed + desk on the starboard side
• Wardrobe and storage
• A shower cabin with electric toilet per cabin
• U-shaped galley to starboard
• Direct access to the aft cockpit via sliding window and openings in the glazing
• Double deep stainless steel sink on worktop with hot/cold water mixer tap
• Professional 5-burner gas cooker (Burgundy Embassy)
• Extractor hood ventilation outlet outside superstructure side face
• A refrigerator freezer Ref HAIER HB25F 6 (American fridge) 456l positive and 229 negative
• 4 Grand Comfort cabins
• Double bed 160 x 200
• High density mattress on a slatted base
• Large wardrobe and shelves
• 4 drawers under the bed
• An office space
• An opening deck hatch
• Large mirror
• Shower room per cabin
• PLANUS electric toilet
• Mirror with LED lighting
• Inner hull porthole in the shower
• A large opening deck hatch
• Separate shower with plexiglass walls
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by VIYB Ltd. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 70' " (21.34 Meters)
Type: Sail - New
Beam: 34' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 7"
Draft Min: ' "
Queen Berths: 4
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Aluminum
Fuel Tank: 1690.7 Gallons (6400 Liters)
Fresh Water: 951.02 Gallons (3600 Liters)
Holding Tank: 63.4 Gallons (240 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.