43' (13.23m) 420 Passage - Knot So Bad
The Hunter 420 features great amenities with 6’5” headroom, plenty of seating, privacy with two separate cabins, large convertible dinette and spacious galley. The exterior with it’s large cockpit and full enclosure provide plenty of room for seating.
- San Pedro California United States
- 420 Passage
- Fiberglass Hull
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 43' 5" (13.23 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 10"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' 5"
Draft Min: ' "
Queen Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: 8.5 Knots
Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 60 Gallons (227.12 Liters)
Fresh Water: 145 Gallons (548.88 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Master Stateroom The master stateroom features a centerline queen with abundant storage in hanging lockers, cabinets and drawers.. An overhead hatch and opening ports provide good natural ventilation. An adjoining private head with new electric commode, shower and vanity with Corian counter top.
Guest Cabin The guest cabin is just forward of the salon and sports a settee to port, a double Pullman berth to starboard and a hanging locker. A saloon style door/window allows is on the starboard bulkhead between the salon and guest cabin. A second head is all the way forward in the forepeak with shower, new manual head and vanity.
Salon The salon has a straight settee to port. A U-shaped settee is to starboard and has a large dining table (currently in storage). An addition bench seat fills out the top of the U and has storage under. A flat screen TV is mounted to starboard. Cushions were recovered.
A large forward-facing nav table is to starboard of the companionway. The designated seat has storage underneath. The hallway between the nav desk and master suite has large hanging lockers with cedar lining.
- Force 10 gimbaled 3 burner propane stove and oven with safety bar, pot holders and cutting boards
- Large Grunert front and top-opening fridge and separate freezer
- Double SS sinks
- Trash bin
- Storage cabinets and drawers
- Raymarine Hybrid touch chart plotter/GPs in cockpit and at nave station
- Raymarine depthsounder
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine wind instruments
- Raymarine knot log/speed
- Apelco VHF radio
- Fusion stereo and speakers
- Raytheon RL70 Pathfinder radar (non-op)
- Sigma flat screen TV
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC systems
- Two 8D AGM house batteries (2023)
- One AGM Group 27 engine start battery (2023)
- Solar charger and controller for engine battery
- Balmar 140 amp alternator and external Balmar smart regulator
- Victron 3000 inverter charger with control panel (2023)
- All LED lighting
- Shore power cord
- Plasdeck synthetic teak decks (white stripes in decking glow at night)
- Delta Anchor
- Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
- Bow pulpit, stanchions, and lifelines
- Full cockpit enclosure including dodger and bimini top.
- Coast Guard safety package
- Cockpit cushions
- Fenders and mooring lines
- Lifesling rescue buoy
- Six life jackets
- Deck lights
- Folding steering wheel
- Cockpit table
- Stern swimstep with walk-thru transom
- boarding ladder
Sails and Rigging
- Selden in-mast furling spar, stepped on deck
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Furlex roller furling on headsail
- All lines lead to cockpit
- #44 ST winch starboard cabin top
- #44 ST winch port cabin top
- Two #48 primary winches
- Leather wrapped folding steering wheel
- SS arch with traveler
- Rigid boom vang
- Rope clutches
- Mainsail and genoa in like-new condition
- North cruising spinnaker in sock (needs halyard rigged)
- Sailright electric winch handle
Mechanical and Engine
- Bilge blower
- Automatic and manual bilge pumps
- Electric heads with freshwater flush, all new hosed on forward head.
- Two new waste macerators
- Racor fuel filter
- Cockpit engine controls
- Manual fire extinguishers
- Engine alarm
- Manual wheel steering
- Three blade bronze propeller
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: JH2TE
- Engine Year: 2001
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 56.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 600.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.