30' (9.30m) 288 Sport - Forza
Classic Refinement in a center Console platform, Than New! "FORZA" is in Excellent Condition with loaded with options!
- Norfolk Virginia United States
- 288 Sport
- Fiberglass Hull
Classic Refinement in a center Console platform, Better Than New! "FORZA" is in Excellent Condition, loaded with options, Twin F300 Yamaha engines (Factory Pearlescent White) with extended YES Warranty until 1/21/29, with 33 hours on use (20 hour service completed) Yamaha Helm Master EX Plus (Joystick Docking, Set Point. Drift Point), Yamaha Integrated Autopilot, Digital Controls and Steering, Fresh water engine flush, 30 amp shore power, White Hull with Carbon Gray T-top underside, Upholstery covers, Port Side dive door, Forward Mediterranean style Sunshade, Full Forward filler cushions (stow in the Console), Electric Anchor Windlass with remote, Electric Toilet and Sink in the roomy console, Hardtop 6 rod holder, LED Remote Spotlight, Underwater Lights, BLACK OAK night vision camera. LIFT KEPT, CUSTOM BOAT COVER, Change in Sellers Plans create an Opportunity for you. From the Dictionary; FORZA: force/power, From the Italian Dictionary: the ability to face the difficulties of life. Contact the Listing Broker to make a Viewing Appt.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Bluewater Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 30' 6" (9.30 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 9' 8"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: 30 Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 230 Gallons (870.64 Liters)
Fresh Water: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Holding Tank: 12 Gallons (45.42 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Options and Special Items to Note
- Lift Kept never bottom painted.
- Kept on a regular wash schedule
- Black Oak Night Vision Camera just added (integrated with Garmin MFD's)
- (2) Garmin 8612 full color MFD screens (Radar,CHIRP Depth/Fishfinder, GPS Plotter, Camera input, Entertainment input, Yamaha Data input)
- Custom "helm curtains" just added (kept inside of the house)
- Custom "Full Boat Cover" just added
- LED Spotlight
- Transom Fresh Water Engine Flush
- 30 amp shore power connection with Onboard Battery Charger
- LED Underwater lights
- Twin 4 stroke Yamaha 300 hp engines (F300NSB)
- 33 hrs of engine use, 20 hour service has been completed
- Yamaha Engine Warranty until Jan, 2029
- Yamaha digital engine monitoring screen
- Transon Door, stbd side
- Fresh water transom shower
- Fold out stern seat
- Transom Livewell, port stern
- Transon storage box, removable with battery compartment beneath
- Port side Dive Door with removable ladder
- Rear Facing folding cockpit seat
- Hi-Gloss wood trim accents at Leaning post, rear seat, and Helm Station
- Sunbrella helm seat and console covers (Black)
- 6 rod Rocket Launcher on rear of T-top
- Colored underside of T-top "Carbon Gray"
- Overhead Hatch in Hardtop
- LED Lights in hardtop
- Helm seats with individually folding bolsters
- Stafey glass windshield and side panels
- Windshield wiper/washer
- Front console seat, with folding armrests
- Console door opens forward to reveal a large, well finished console interior
- Electric Flushing toilet, 12 v light, fresh water sink, storage and hanging space all located within the console
- Forward seating with modular backrests (very nice)
- Storage beneath the forward seat compartments
- Full Upholstered filler cushions to create a large Forward Sunpad (these cushions store conveniently/securely inside of the console)
- Forward Sunshade (Mediterranean Style with removable poles and canvas)
- Thru Stem anchor windlass, with a wired remote for the bow, and a helm switch also.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.