29' (8.00m) 290 CC - Sailfish 290 CC
- Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
- 290 CC
- Fiberglass Hull
Customizable Boat: Fort Lauderdale
With a maximum power rating of 600 HP and a Variable Degree Stepped hull design, the 2020 Sailfish 290 CC has offshore capabilities and a dry and soft ride. With its many standard features and available options, this boat is sure to make the ideal fishing boat that doubles as a fantastic family boat.
The helm includes a large dash capable of mounting a screen up to 16" with GPS/Chartplotter options available from Garmin. Other standard helm features include a 12V accessory plug, an accessory switch panel, a compass, full digital instrumentation, a windscreen, an electric horn, full digital instrumentation, a console top organizer, and footrest console storage. The walk-in console compartment includes a sink, vanity storage, a freshwater sink, lighting, a mirror, SeaDek flooring, and the option of a Porta Potti or an electric head with overboard discharge.
Other features include LED navigation and anchor lights, an automatic bilge pump, transom and leaning post freshwater showers, a raw water washdown, a self bailing cockpit, stainless steel bow and stern eyes, flush mount pull-up cleats, stainless steel rod holders, a 35-gallon leaning post livewell, a VSR battery charging system, two automatic bilge pumps, a forward helm cooler seat, an anchor locker, downrigger ball holders, bow in-deck storage, a 30-gallon transom baitwell, a 35-gallon leaning post baitwell, a swim ladder, rigging tubes from bilge to helm, cockpit bolster pads, cockpit toe rails, hydraulic steering, 13 cup holders, a tool and washdown hose holder, and a walk-through transom door.
Optional features include a Garmin 110i VHF, Garmin radar, a Fusion audio system, Wet Sounds LED lighted speakers, Garmin transducers, a misting system, a motor flushing system, a retractable ski tow bar, a 40" aft folding seat, a bow filler cushion, an upgraded leaning post, an aft cooler seat, aft jump seats, bow cushion bottoms, forward facing bow backrests, a removable bow table, bow rod holders, a bow sunshade, a bow thruster, console and leaning post covers, a three-piece enclosure, Grand Slam outriggers with 15' poles, Optimus 360 joystick steering, power assist steering, a remote hardtop spotlight, LED underwater lights, VesselView 703, or a windlass with anchor, rode, and a scuff plate.
We’re proud to showcase Sailfish Boats at all our Florida showrooms, including:
Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach, Sarasota, and Tampa Bay.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Nautical Ventures. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 29' 0" (8.00 Meters)
Type: Power - New
Beam: 8' 11"
Bridge Clearance: 8' 9"
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 0 Knots
Cruise Speed: 0 Knots
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 225 Gallons (851.72 Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
- Accessory Switch Panel w/Circuit Breakers
- Electric Horn
- Full Digital Instrumentation
- Fully NEMA Compliant
- LED Anchor Light
- LED Interior Cockpit & Bilge Lighting
- LED Navigational Flip Up Bow Light
- VSR Battery Charging System
- Automatic Bilge Pump (2 - 2000 GPH Aft - 750 GPH Forward)
- Freshwater Showers (3) - Transom, Leaning Post and Head
- High Speed Livewell Pickup
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Self Bailing Cockpit (w/ (4) 2” Drains with Collector Box)
- Sink with Faucet (In Head)
- Fender Cleats (Aft - 2)
- Flush Mount Hinges and Latches & Deck Plates
- Heavy Duty SST Bow & Stern Eyes
- Heavy Duty SST Rub Rail
- Marine Grade SST Hardware
- Sailfish Engraved Transom Plate
- SST & Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
- SST Flush Mount Pull Up Cleats (6)
- SST Propeller(s)
- SST Rod Holders (6)
- 35 Gal. Livewell Leaning Post w/ Flip Up Bolsters, Backrest w/ Rod Holders, Footrest and 2 Drawer Storage
- Forward Helm Cooler Seat (Removable)
- Fresh Water Sink
- Head Compartment Lighting
- Lockable Head Door
- SeaDek Flooring
- SST Port Light
- Anchor Locker (Finished Fiberglass w/ Anchor Management System)
- Battery Storage (In Head)
- Console Top Tackle Organizer (CTO)
- Deluxe Walk In Console ( Lockable) w/ SST Port Light
- Downrigger Ball Holders (4)
- Footrest Console Storage
- In-Floor Storage - Bow (w/ Bucket Holder)
- Net Storage in Head & Cockpit
- Recessed Rod Storage - Port & Starboard
- Vanity Storage in Head
- Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (30 gal. Transom)
- Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (35 gal. Leaning Post)
- Insulated Bow Fish Boxes (Twin 260 qt. w/ Overboard Drains)
- Boarding Ladder (4 step with grab handle)
- Built In Rigging Tubes (From Bilge to Helm with pull tapes)
- Carbon Fiber & Kevlar Reinforced Deck & Hull
- Closed Cell Foam Flotation
- Cockpit Bolster Pads
- Cockpit Toe Rails
- Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid Flooring
- Exclusive VDS Hull Design (Variable Deadrise Stepped Hull)
- Faucet/Pullout Shower at Sink (Head/Leaning Post)
- Heavy Duty High Performance Trim Tabs with Indicators & Auto Retract Feature
- Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt SST Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Mercury Verado Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Oversized Bilge Access
- Recessed SST Cup Holders (13)
- SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
- SailTech Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- Transom Mounted Tool & Washdown Hose Holder
- Two door access in console for wiring access
- Walk Thru Transom Door with Wave Guard Step
- Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel Filter / Water Separator w/ SST Base
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.