28' (8.53m) -
Priced Reduced....Mint Condition ! A Fresh Water boat that's ready to go! This 1992 boat is in stunningly good condition.
- Port Charlotte Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
A Sailors sailboat !
Big enough for coastal cruising but small enough to single hand in challenging conditions. This boat is a beautifully maintained, well loved example of one of Hunter's quick sailing good looking designs of the 1990's
A freshwater boat until just recently. Used primarily for club racing and meticulously maintained, the hull and rig are in amazingly good condition, It is ideal for daysailing, coastal cruising or racing.
Based on the highly successful 28.5, the 28 sports a sugar scoop transom while still retaining a well ventilated double berth in the quarterberth. The salon also has the comfortable U shaped settee instead of traditional opposing benches. It sleeps 4 adults comfortably with room for kids in the salon.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Pier One Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 28' " (8.53 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: ' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Fresh Water: Gallons ( Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Starting fully forward is an easy access large V-berth with an opening hatch overhead for ventilation and teak hullside shelves for storage. As you come aft, there is a U shaped settee with a good sized double drop leaf table centered in the cabin providing dining for four to six. There is ample 12v lighting throughout the boat and four opening ports in the main salon area for ventilation and light.
There is a teak and holly sole through-out the vessel.
The galley is on the port side aft featuring a single stainless steel sink, three burner propane stove, Icebox, hot & cold pressure water and ample storage under and outboard along the hullside.
Further aft and entering from the port side is an ample quarter berth with a double berth, opening port, and hanging locker. .
Across to starboard is the head with manual marine toilet, single sink, and hand held shower with seat.
All in all, alot of fun packed into a small space, yet a feeling of openness that is usually found on boats much larger!
- All lines led aft to cockpit
- Multiple labled sheet stoppers on all lines led aft to cockpit
- (2) Berrient #21/33 self-tailing two speed genoa sheet winches
- Single Berrient #17 two speed self-tailing halyard winch
- roller furling
- Coachroof mounted traveller
- Mainsail cover
- Dacron mainsail (excellent condition)
- 130 furling Genoa (Laminate very Good condition)
- 110 furling jib (Dacron Very good condition)
Propulsion and mechanical
- Yanmar diesel 2GM20, 18hp engine ( in excellent condition! )
- Custom engine pull-stop at helmseat
- water heater
- Holding tank
- Automatic/manual bilge pump with custom bilge operation counter
- Whale Pump
- Single stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure water
- Tso burner simple and safe alcohol stove
- Ice box
- there are handsome teak cabinets with plenty of storage through the galley
- Manual marine toilet
- Sit down/stand up hand held shower
- Single sink with storage under
- Mirrored medicine chest
- (2) Group 27 batteries
- masthead anchor light
- lighting throughout below decks
- 12v outlets
- 30 amp shorepower cord
- 110v outlets
- Battery on/off switch
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 2GM
- Engine Year: 1992
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 18.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.