44' (13.41m) 44 DS - Healer
Healer is a beautifully maintained 2005 Hunter 44 Deck Salon. Outfitted for full time live aboard with many technical upgrades, she is a perfect base for remote work or extended cruising. Famous for their spacious interior and great sailing performance, an all new battery bank, solar panels, cell ph
- Annapolis Maryland United States
- 44 DS
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 167,000 USD
€ 153,669 Euros
$ 225,925 CAD
- Yanmar 4JH4E 56-hp inboard diesel engine (Current engine hours: 3732 hrs)
- KM35A transmission gear box
- 42-gallon diesel fuel tank (fuel tank also feeds generator)
- Northern Lights Lugger generator (Model M673L3.3) (Current operating hours: 6603)
- Junior II Bauer dive compressor
- Yamaha 9.9hp 4-stroke outboard engine for dinghy (less than 20 hours)
- 55lb Galvanized Fixed-Shank Scoop Rocna anchor
- 200ft High-Test anchor chain (5/16”)
- 1000W QuickItaly electric windlass with additional gypsy for 3/8” chain if desired
- Weems & Plath LX Tri-Color/Anchor LED Nav Light
- New collapsible canvas dodger and bimini
- Brand New two 175W 12V Renogy flexible solar panels
- Sunforce 600W wind generator
- Cel-Fi GO G32 Smart Signal Booster (mobile and stationary) (provides up to 100db gain of cellular signal amplification)
- Two Lewmar-40 manual winches
- Two Lewmar-48 manual winches
- Two 6.5” Kicker marine stereo speakers
- Foldable steering wheel to permit greater cockpit usage when at dock or anchor
- One additional Large Danforth anchor
- Dinghy davit manual pulley system
- Magma outdoor grill
- Outdoor hose connected to fresh water tank
- Transom ladder
- Full set of cockpit seat cushions in good condition (white)
- Shade screen that covers the area behind the helm and rolls up under the edge of bimini (huge life saver in hot/sunny conditions)
- One jib mounted on Selden Furlex 300S roller furler
- One mainsail with two reef points with pulley reefing system
- Lazy jacks with sail bag
- Samsung 32-Inch Class QLED Q60A Series - 4K UHD Dual LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in (QN32Q60AAFXZA, 2021 Model)
- Two 12V 105Ah Lifeline GPL-31T AGM maintenance-free Deep Cycle Batteries
- One 12V 225Ah Mastervolt AGM maintenance-free Deep Cycle Battery
- 16,000 BTU Dometic / Marine Air Systems reverse cycle air conditioner/heater
- Kenwood audio entertainment system (Radio/Bluetooth) with two interior speakers
- Force10 propane stove and oven
- Two 7-lb propane cylinders
- One Norcold 12v 3.3cubic feet refrigerator with freezer box
- One Isotherm 12v freezer
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by VIYB Ltd. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 44' " (13.41 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 14' 6"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 42 Gallons (158.99 Liters)
Fresh Water: 124 Gallons (469.39 Liters)
Holding Tank: 43 Gallons (162.77 Liters)
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.