43' (13.16m) 44 Deck Salon - Sahbu
This is a loaded Hunter 44DS. Beautiful red hull, that gets waxed and detailed every 12 months. Generator, heat and air conditioning, water maker, satellite TV, dinghy and outboard, Hard Dodger, two flat screens, Bose stereo system. Cushions reupholstery 2016.
- Marina Del Rey California United States
- 44 Deck Salon
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 185,000 USD
€ 171,670 Euros
$ 255,364 CAD
This is a loaded Hunter 44DS. Beautiful red hull, waxed and detailed every 12 months. Generator, heat and air conditioning, water maker, satellite TV, dinghy and outboard, Hard Dodger, two flat screens, Bose stereo system. Cushions reupholstery 2016.
Don't miss this great boat ! Call for a showing today
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 43' 2" (13.16 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 14' 6"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 51 Gallons (193.06 Liters)
Fresh Water: 140 Gallons (529.96 Liters)
Holding Tank: 45 Gallons (170.34 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
· Wind Speed and Direction
· Navigation Center
· TV Set·
· Cockpit Speaker
· Furling mainsail
· Furling Genoa
· Electric Winch
· Microwave Oven
· Electric Head
· Deep Freezer
· Battery Charger
· Air Conditioning
· Hot Water
· Fresh Water Maker
· Shore Power Inlet
OUTSIDE EQUIPMENT / EXTRAS
· Cockpit Cushions
· Swimming Ladder
· Cockpit Shower
· Outboard Engine Brackets
· Cockpit Table
· Bimini Top
· Genoa Cover
· Spray Hood
Keel Type: Fin
Ballast: 7237 lb
Max Draft: 6.50 ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hunter 44 Deck Salon is an innovative cruiser with a performance orientated hull drawn by noted designer and racer, Glenn Henderson, Hunter?s Chief Designer. Following on the heals of the tremendously successful Hunter 356, the 44 shares the same sailing attributes. Like the 356, the 44 carries the beam well aft, but the additional beam does not hinder performance or sea keeping ability, it actually enhances it. Wide windows and ports offer a real panorama and the creative layout allows for two full staterooms with two full heads with separate stall showers. Continuing to innovate and go more upscale, this Hunter will offer special amenities such as flat-screen television and Bose? Audio systems as standard. Galley appliances are stainless steel and surrounded by genuine Corian? countertops. Innerspring mattresses are standard in both spacious staterooms and there is even a special desk/office area in the master.
Additional Items and Upgrades
- Custom red (burgandy) Hull Paint
- Bottom Painted 8/22
- Hard Dodger with Makrolon Glass 6/19
- Custom SS Dodger Frame with lights and handles
- Bimini and Center with Upgraded Fabric 10/12
- Cockpit cushions (burgandy) 11/13
- Interior Cushions 10/16
- Interior detail including teak refinishing 1/14
- New Spinnaker Halyard 1/14
- 6" Hybrid Latex Mattress in main cabin 5/17
- Custom build 3 shelf cabinet in main cabin (replaced seat)
- 15" LED TV and DVD player in main cabin
- 22" LED TV and Bose System in Main Salon
- KVH Satellite TV Dome on Stern Post 1/13
- Environment Comfort Heat/AC unit 3/15
- Mounted Caframo Fans in main cabin and forward cabin
- 8 GPH Watermaker serviced 1/20
- Spare 3 Blade fixed Propeller
- MaxProp 3 blade feathering Propeller
- Link 2000 Battery Monitor 2007
- 1,000 ah House Battery Bank AGM
- AGM Engine and Generator Start Battery
- 6 kw Northern Lights Generator 507hrs
- 300' Anchor Chain 200' rode
- Bruce Anchor 50lb
- Danforth Anchor 50lb
- Fortress Spare Anchor w chain and rode
- Dinghy anchor w chain and rode
- Tri Color Masthead light
- VaccuFlush heads serviced
- Shore power cord
- 11 Gallon Water Heater 6/13
- WM HP275 Dinghy Inflatable 7/17
- 8hp Mercury 4 stroke outboard
- Outboard hoist on stern
- Magma BBQ on Stern Rail
- Two Handheld VHF, one Handheld GPS, Remote VHF mike in cockpit
- Raymarine full electronics Radar, GPS, Speed, Depth, Wind, autopilot
- Folding wheel
- Macerator serviced 8/13
- 6 man liferaft needs certification
- Spare parts, safety items, harnesses , etc
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Personal items excluded.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 56.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1295.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.