64' (19.51m) 64 - BODHISATTVA
A very special sailing yacht, designed with the live aboard circumnavigator in mind, full equipped and no expense spared, yachts of this pedigree dont come to market very often, now lying in the Beautiful BVI awaiting any inspection, close winded, stylish and comfortable on all tacks, dont miss her!
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 1,299,000 USD
€ 1,206,186 Euros
$ 1,753,760 CAD
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by VIYB Ltd. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 64' " (19.51 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 17' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: 9' 8"
Twin Berths: 1
Queen Berths: 2
King Berths: 1
Full Beam Master: Yes
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 218 Gallons (825.22 Liters)
Fresh Water: 265 Gallons (1003.13 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Layout and Accommodation
- 3 cabins / 3 heads + 1 crew (1 aft full width master cabin / 2 forward cabins) crew cabin midship with double bunks, and shower day-head (replaces workshop in aft owner's version)
- Natural Alpi Oak furniture
- Dark Oak floorboards
- Upholstery in Leather (Devon / Nubuck)
- Heating system via circulating hot water AFT owner's cabin
- Folding luxury saloon table on electric pedestal
- Electric pleated blinds for saloon and cabin windows with remote
- Tempurpedic Mattresses SET $13K
Electronics and Navigation
- 1 RAYMARINE 170s MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAY
- 1 DEPTH-SPEED SENSOR
- 1 MASTHEAD WIND SENSOR
- 1 RAYMARINE RAY260 VHF
- 1 AIS 650 RAYMARINE TRANSCEIVER
- 1 EXTERNAL RAYMIC 260 HANDSET
- 1 RAYMARINE p70s AUTOPILOT + ACU400 CORE UNIT AND GYROCOMPAS
- 1 AUTOPILOT WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL (SMART CONTROLLER)
- 2 GPS RAYMARINE GS125 MULTIFUNCTION DISPLAYS GLASS BRIDGE WITH WIFI
- 1 RAYMARINE QUANTUM RADAR
- Raymarine analog wind indicator display to both helm stations and analog wind indicator displays in both lateral and owners cabin
- 1 THERMAL CAMERA IN THE ENGINE ROOM
- Fog horn and hailer for VHF
- Cockpit speakers - 2 × BOSE 131
- Aft Master Cabin: Fusion AV700 DVD/CD/MP3, BOSE speakers and TV mount
- PEP Waver LTE from Robin Marine
- LED TV's in each cabin and salon apple timeport 3tb & tv installation from Robin Marine
Electrical, Power and Plumbing
- Onan Diesel generator 21.5 kw 110V 60 hz
- Inverter 100V/60hz 2000 VA
- Additional house batteries 24V - 420 a/h with additional 100A charger
- Air conditioning 110V/60hz chilled water 60 000 BTU
- Fresh water flush electric heads
- Water-maker Sea Recovery - 285L/h 110V
- Wind Generator from Robin Marine
- Solar system from Robin Marine
- Bow Thruster
- Stern Thruster
- Large galley space
- Convection Oven/Microwave combined 110V
- Gas stove but also have 110V/60Hz Miele Induction stove with cover
- Icemaker 110V/50-60Hz
- Wine/drinks fridge in galley return 110V/60hz
- Washing machine with combined dryer 100V/60hz
Deck and Equipment
- North Sails 3di $130,000 slab reefing mainsail, furling staysail and Genoa in tri radial cut in North Sails SRPC
- Harken Furlers for head sails
- Painted classic mast and Park Avenue boom (Black), Harken Batt car system
- 2 Harken electric genoa winches - size 70
- Double remote buttons on both consoles for both port and starboard main sheet controls at each helm (2 buttons on each console.
- Hydraulic adjustable boom vang and backstay for classic mast and hydraulic backstay.
- Has spinnaker fittings and carbon fiber. Rigging for symmetrical spinnaker. Carbon telescoping pole from
- Carkeek Designs/ Ross Murray
- Running backstays 2 additional Harken 70 winches
- Sport transom with garage and opening swim platform
- Teak side decks
- Composite steering wheels Solimar - Carbon helms
- Consoles with refrigerated compartment and sink in the cockpit.
- Multi-part, fold away bimini in Sunbrella fabric mainsheet arch
- Forward sundeck mattress with cupholder
- Retractable hydraulic gangway stainless steel
- Anchoring kit with stainless steel anchor 50kg
- Electric washdown pump in the anchor locker (fresh/salt water)
- Fresh water outlet in garage
- NOMEN folding cleats (8) along bulwarks
- Engine Make: Volvo
- Engine Model: D4
- Engine Year: 2018
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 180.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.