41' (12.50m) - Stella Blue
Stella Blue 2013 Beneteau 41 Available Now Texas Gulf Coast. She's well maintained and ready to sail with new sails, canvas, rigging upgrades, electric winch, new cushions, new paint & gelcoat, new leather helm covers, and more.
- Houston Texas United States
- Fiberglass Hull
This American-built yacht is a solid performer. "Boat Review" from our January 2012 issue. by Herb McCormick
Built in the U.S.A. in Marion, South Carolina, the on-deck centerpiece of Beneteau’s new line of Oceanis yachts—including the nifty, well-proportioned Oceanis 41—is the central, attractive arch just forward of the cockpit, which is not only stylish but functional. It serves as the anchor point for the mainsheet, as the framework for a tight dodger and bimini, and includes a pair of integral handholds that allow safe and easy access to and from the cockpit.
That’s noteworthy, because the expansive cockpit, with twin steering stations and a clever, innovative convertible transom that folds open to become a handy swim ladder and boarding platform (while greatly increasing the “floor plan” and living space at anchor), is a place to which sailors will naturally gravitate.
Under sail, the Oceanis 41 is a solid performer, registering upwind speeds in the mid-6s on a gusty Chesapeake Bay afternoon with the breeze in the low teens and knocking off a solid 8 knots when cracked off on a broad reach. In puffier air, the furling main and jib were quickly and efficiently shortened to balance the sail plan. The Goiot wheels were light and responsive; the boat was a joy to drive. And the Boat of the Year judges? All smiles.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Murray Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 41' " (12.50 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 9"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 6' 9"
Draft Min: 6' 9"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 53 Gallons (200.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 98 Gallons (370.97 Liters)
Holding Tank: 42 Gallons (158.99 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Recent upgrades and improvements
Sails replaced in 2021
Cushions inside and out 2021
Bimini, dodger, and various covers 2021
Paint on Hull and Deck in 2021
Leather Helm covers 2021
Seldon E40 Electric halyard winch 2021
House batteries replace 2022
Transocean ISO 9659-1 8 person hard case life raft
And much more.
- Layout: Three Cabin two head
- Air Conditioning
- Ports: Six opening
- Hatches: Six opening
- Fans: 5 12 volt fans placed conveniently throughout the boat.
- Nav Station: To Port
- Dinette Table: To Starboard / Drops down to a double berth
- Settee to port, converts from love seat to two arm chairs.
- Cushions: Cushions replaced inside and out in 2021
- Master Cabin: Forward
- Guest Cabins: Aft, port and starboard.
- Headroom: 6’5” in the main Salon
- Heads: Two
- Stove/Oven: Gas stove 2 burners - Stainless steel oven on gimbal mountings -
Stainless steel protection handrail
- Refrigeration:12 V 34 US Gal, front opening
- Freezer: 22 US Gal, top opening
- Sink: Stainless steel sink 2 rectangular basins
- Water: Water Pressure system - Expansion tank - Inline filter
- Water Heater: 11 US Gal
- Cabinets: Various
- Plotter: Raymarine
- Autopilot: Raymarine
- VHF: Raymarine
- Stereo: Sony MP3 WMA AAC Marine Stereo
- TV: Axess TV mounted on the forward bulkhead.
- 12v system
- 110v system
- Battery Charger
- Batteries AGM
- Shore Power
- Interior Lights: LED
- Nav Lights
- 12v Outlet at breaker panel
SAILS & RIGGING
- Main with Lazy Jacks 2021
- Genoa Roller furling 2021
- Roller Furling: Profurl
- Vang: Rigid
- Primary Winches: 2 Harkin 46 2 speed Self Tailing winches
- Halyard Winches: 1 Seldon E40 2 sped Electric Winch and one manual 40
- Clutches: Eight Spinlock
- Backstay: Split
- Mast Height: 61’10”
DECK & HULL
- Hull Color: Dark Blue
- Deck Color: White
- Draft: 6'9”
- Canvas: Bimini and Dodger 2021
- Cushions: Inside and out replaced 2021
- Covers: Various covers throughout replaced 2021
- Cockpit Table Polyester cockpit table - 2 Flaps - Glove boxes - 2 Large storage space - 2 Stainless steel handrails - 12 V Power outlet - Lamp with shade
- Swim Platform: Fixed
- Cockpit Shower: Hot/cold cockpit shower
- Anchor: Lewmar Stainless Steel
- Engine: Engine Yanmar Diesel 40 hp
- Air Conditioning
- Head: Jabsco Silent Flush Electric heads forward and aft 2021
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3JH5E
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 40.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 500.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.