47' (14.38m) Oceanis 46 - KIDEGE
S/V Kidege is a lightly used Beneteau Oceanis 46 that has spent the majority of her life not only in fresh water, but for seasonal use as well. She is feature rich and extremely well optioned by her second owner. Upgrades include but are not limited to a Leisure Furl in boom main, new standard and
- St Augustine Florida United States
- Oceanis 46
- Fiberglass Hull
S/V Kidege is a lightly used Beneteau Oceanis 46 that has spent the majority of her life not only in fresh water, but for seasonal use as well.
She is feature rich and extremely well optioned by her second owner. Upgrades include but are not limited to a Leisure Furl in boom main, new standard and running rigging, custom canvas and much much more.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 47' 2" (14.38 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 9"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 52 Gallons (196.84 Liters)
Fresh Water: 140 Gallons (529.96 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Newport Vessels 8-Feet 10-Inch Dana Inflatable Sport Tender Dinghy Boat - USCG Rated (White/Gray)
- Rocna 25 anchor Anchor Rode - 150 ft chain and 200ft rope Anchor snuber
- Six new Batteries (Add two Batteries)
- New 1/2 inch sta-set reef lines (100 and 150 ft)
- Integrated solar and wind into battery charging system
- New boom vang line and new Traveler line
- New main sheet
- AIR Breeze Wind Turbine 12V 1-ARBM-15-12 Stern Kit (Coated Mast)
- e20 Solar and Wind Control Panel 12 Volt 50 Amp
- Add solar panels to bimini - Custom Covers
- SunPower 50W Solar Module SemiFlex 12V
- Install new GPS screens at captain stations
- FCC operator and boat license
- Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/50mV charge controller
- New Solar panels and Lithium ion Batteries
- New house batteries
- New Arch / Davits with Solar Panel Mounts
- New Genset (Nextgen 5kw with sound enclosure and remote transfer switch at Nav Station
- New Spetra Water Maker
- New Head Sail
- New Main Sail
- New Forespar Leisure Furl Boom
- New and upgraded Balmar Alternator
Manufacturer Provided Description
A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts. The Océanis 46 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The hull and deck plan are the work of the Berret Racoupeau design office. Their designs have led to the creation of an aesthetically powerful and attractive yacht with remarkable sea keeping qualities. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Océanis 46 achieve her true personality and one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 75.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 600.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.