46' (14.02m) Oceanis 46 - KIDEGE
Two boat owner reduced for a fast sale! 3 stateroom 2 head with separate shower This low-hour Beneteau Oceanis 46' was purchased in 2019 and was lightly used in freshwater.
- Brunswick Georgia United States
- Oceanis 46
- Fiberglass Hull
She was upgraded by her current owner for extensive cruising, major upgrades included:
- Leisure Furl in-boom roller-furling main
- Nex-gen 5kw diesel generator
- 900 Amp hours of lithium-ion batteries
- 3 x 395-watt LG Solar panels on Atlantic Towers arch
- Victron solar - electric equipment
- Spectra water-maker
- 2-Raymarine Axion chart plotters
Bottom painted May 2022.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 46' " (14.02 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 9"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: ' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 52 Gallons (196.84 Liters)
Fresh Water: 140 Gallons (529.96 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Owner Upgrades 2019-2020
- Rocna 25 anchor Anchor Rode - 150 ft chain and 200ft rope
- Mantus Anchor snubber
- Generator and bow thruster Batteries
- Integrated solar and wind into the battery charging system
- Replaced Boom vang and Traveler running rigging
- Replaced the main sheet
- AIR Breeze Wind Turbine 12V 1-ARBM-15-12 Stern Kit (Coated Mast)
- e20 Solar and Wind Control Panel 12 Volt 50 Amp
- 2 Raymarine Axiom touch screen chart plotter at helm stations
- FCC operator and boat license
- 3-300 amp Lithium house batteries (900 amps total)
- 3-Victron SmartSolar MPPT 100/50mV charge controllers
- Atlantic Towers Arch / Davits with Solar Panel Mounts
- Diesel Nextgen 5kw generator with sound enclosure and remote transfer switch at Nav Station
- Spectra Water Maker
- Replaced Head Sail
- Replaced Main Sail
- Replaced Alternator
- Added Water Filtration System
Manufacturer Provided Description
A prestigious yacht that heralds a new era in the history of blue water cruising yachts. The Océanis 46 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance. The hull and deck plan are the work of the Berret Racoupeau design office. Their designs have led to the creation of an aesthetically powerful and attractive yacht with remarkable sea keeping qualities. The interior architecture and design are by Nauta Design. This great Italian name, a benchmark in the super yacht world, has helped the Océanis 46 achieve her true personality and one of contemporary lines where luminosity, comfort and wellbeing take precedence on board.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 75.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 600.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.