36' (10.97m) C-36 MK II - Bonnie Dew
1990 Catalina C-36 MKII
- Oxford Maryland United States
- C-36 MK II
- Fiberglass Hull
"Bonnie Dew" is truly a lovely vessel that has seen the best of care by her owners. There are a number of custom features on this boat that will not be found on any other vessel as the owner was an incredible woodworker. 1994 was the first year for the MKII which introduced the walk-thru transom with the sugar scoop swim platform. She is well equipped and ready to cruise.
- Custom Teak louvered Companionway doors with screen or plexiglass inserts
- Custom Canvas full winter cover
- Stainless steel Dinghy Davits
- Custom Wood Outboard lift mounted on stern rail for dinghy engine
- Apex hard bottom inflatable dinghy
- Honda 4 stroke outboard for dinghy
- Custom built trash bin for galley
- Reverse cycle Air-conditioning and heat
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' " (10.97 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 18' 8"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 5"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Fresh Water: 76 Gallons (287.69 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Starting forward is the first of two private staterooms with a double berth, large hanging locker to starboard and shelving on both sides above the bed. There is a private access to the head from this stateroom to port and a large hatch above for additional light and ventilation.
The head is to port and forward of the main salon. It features a manual head, stainless steel sink, vanity cabinet, shower, and ample storage trimmed in teak. This is a dual access head either from the forward stateroom or from the salon.
Her salon is open, bright and inviting with an abundant amount of room for entertaining or cozying up with a good book. She has a large L-shaped dinette to port with a table that stores on the forward bulkhead making the salon feel huge. To starboard is a "Breakfast nook", two chairs with a table set between. The table drops down to make a single berth. There is ample storage throughout with teak cabinetry and lovely teak and holly sole. Aft of the dinette is the U-shaped Sea galley and opposite to starboard is the navigation station.
Aft of the companionway with access on starboard is the private aft master stateroom with huge athwartships queen sized berth. There is shelf storage, a large hanging locker, and an opening ports above and to the cockpit to provide additional light and ventilation.
Centerline companionway leads to the cockpit as well as gives access to the engine compartment. Her T-shaped cockpit is comfortable with additional aft pulpit seats, walk thru transom, and all lines led aft for easy in single handing. Access forward is comfortable with nice wide side decks.
This is a perfect size vessel for a couple, two couples, or family. She is easily handled and a great sailing vessel as well. Many people move to larger boats when in fact this boat has everything you could want or need and in a size that is not overwhelming.
- The Catalina 36 has a wonderful large U-shaped Sea Galley with an abundant amount of storage as well as work space for meal preparation. Aft counter space as well as the refrigerator and custom trash bin, outboard is open and closed cabinet lockers and the stove, forward is a deep pan locker as well a double sinks.
- Double stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressure water
- Stainless steel 2 burner propane stove with oven
- Large in-counter refrigeration
- Garmin GPS map 176C
- Autohelm Speed
- Autohelm Depth
- Ritchie compass
- Clip on pedestal for ones I-pad
- Standard Horizon VHF
- Bose Audio system with radio/Bluetooth and USB port
- Clock and barometer
Electrical and Mechanical:
- 2013 Westerbeke 35E engine with 704 hours (28HP)
- Mermaid reverse cycle AC/HT
- Tank monitor (3 water tanks and waste tank)
- Dual batteries with parallel switch
- 120V shore power with 30 amp cord
- Xantrex battery monitor
- 2 USB outlets @ helm
- 3 blade fixed prop
- 1" shaft
Sails and Rigging:
- Aluminum spar stepped on the keel
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging with inboard shrouds
- All lines led aft to the cockpit for ease in single handing
- Boom Vang
- Traveler forward of dodger
- Furlex roller furling headsail
- Lewmar self-tailing halyard winch
- Lewmar self-tailing #48 primary winches
- 6 Jam cleats under dodger for lines
- 2015 Ulman mainsail
- 2015 FX 135% high cut genoa
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with side stanchions and double life lines (updated life lines)
- 6 opening ports
- 4 hatches
- Stainless steel bow anchor roller
- Plow anchor with chain and rode
- Secondary Danforth anchor in locker
- Large anchor locker on fordeck
- Electric windlass
- Grey non-skid decks
- Custom stainless steel cowl vents in lieu of the plastic ones
- Stainless steel handrails
- Teak cockpit table with leaves
- Teak 4 cup holder on pedestal in cockpit
- T-shaped cockpit
- Walk thru transom
- Stern rail seats
- Stern mounted grill
- Teak insert for helm seat
- Dinghy Davits
- Custom outboard lift mounted on aft rail
- Cushions covers for life lines around cockpit
- Full set of canvas - Dodger, bimini, connector, winch covers, sail cover and sun shield for headsail
- Custom Canvas full winter cover
- Apex hard bottom dinghy
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Model: 35E
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 28.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 704.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.