36' (11.07m) 36 MKII - Joyita
Joyita is a two-cabin and one-head, shoal draft Catalina 36 MKII with autopilot, air conditioning (new 2017), new standing rigging and chain plates, new genoa, and new running rigging. View the 360 tour for the best experience and call the listing broker to schedule an in-person tour of Joyita.
- North Beach Maryland United States
- 36 MKII
- Fiberglass Hull
For the Best Experience, view the 360-degree tour.
The Catalina 36 has captured the hearts of many sailing enthusiasts, attracting newcomers to the sport as their first boat. With its user-friendly design and exceptional handling, the Catalina 36 is renowned for providing a smooth and enjoyable sailing experience, even for those with limited experience. "Joyita's" layout consists of two cabins and one head, offering comfortable accommodations for extended trips on the water.
This Catalina 36 has been well cared for and recently upgraded with several notable improvements. The standing rigging and chain plates were replaced in '23, ensuring the boat's structural integrity and safety. A new genoa was installed in '21, enhancing the vessel's performance and sail efficiency. The fuel tank was replaced in '21. A new AC/heater unit was installed in '17 to provide comfort in varying climates, allowing for enjoyable sailing experiences year-round. The running rigging was renewed in '23, ensuring optimal sailing control and maneuverability.
These recent upgrades contribute to the overall value and desirability of this Catalina 36. With its well-maintained condition and enhanced features, this sailboat is ready to provide its next owner with countless memorable adventures on the water.
Contact the listing broker for additional information, to schedule a showing, or to make an offer.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 36' 4" (11.07 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 11"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 6"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Fresh Water: 72 Gallons (272.55 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- ProMariner 50 amp ProNauticP 1250 automatic digital battery charger - 2017
- 16k BTU Dometic A/C, Heater - 2017
- New Genoa - 2021
- New 25 Gallon Fuel Tank - 2021
- New Dinghy and Outboard - 2021
- Standing Rigging - Custom Catalina 36 Standing Rigging Package Made From Type 316 Extra Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel and Chrome Coated Bronze Turnbuckles - 2023
- Lower Shroud Chainplaes replaced, others inspected - 2023
- Running rigging: Genoa and Main Halyards, Topping Lift/Dutchman lines. Lines Made from New England Ropes Color-coded Sta-Set Polyester Yacht Braid and Viper with HMPE Core
- Garmin GNX™ Wired Sail Pack 52 (GMI™ 20, GNX™ 20, gWind™ Wired and DST810 transducers) - 2023
- Natures Head Compost toilet - Holding tanks and lines removed - 2023
- Engine Make: Universal
- Engine Model: M35
- Engine Year: 1994
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 35.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1800.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.