42' (12.80m) 42 - Arden
This is a wonderful example of a yacht that has been lovingly maintained and cared for. She shows well above her age and other Catalina 42's.
- Fort Lauderdale Florida United States
- Fiberglass Hull
This is a wonderful example of a yacht that has been lovingly maintained and cared for. She shows well above her age and other Catalina 42's. Solar array and other important options for comfortable live aboard cruising have already been done. this Catalina is turn key ready for the next owner. The wind keel make cruising the Bahama a pleasure with its shallow draft.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 42' " (12.80 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 8"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 1"
Draft Min: ' "
Double Berths: 3
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 39 Gallons (147.63 Liters)
Fresh Water: 106 Gallons (401.25 Liters)
Holding Tank: 23 Gallons (87.06 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- 2023 Jib sail 135% by Precision sails
- 2023 engine serviced, oil, filters, impeller, etc.
- 2022 B&G Radar
- 2022 2 NEW AGM West Marine 4D Batteries
- 2022 Running Rigging
- 2022 Aft Cabin 12k BTU Air conditioner, with new pump and new strainer
- 2022 Complete Upholstery with new cushions
- 2022 Two New Bilge pumps and high water alarm
- 2022 All new outlets
- 2022 All new LED lighting two colors white and red
- 2022 Tricolor mast replaced
- 2022 Steaming mast light replaced
- 2022 VHF Radio antenna replaced at top of the mast
- 2022 Wind instrument by B&G on the boat needs to be installed is new on the box (worth $800)
- 2022 Frame less TV samsung
- 2022 Both Windless Step switches replaced
- 2022 Washdown pump replaced
- 2021 Forward Cabin 6K BTU Air conditioner
- 2015 New Standing Rigging
- 2015 New Aluminum Arc 300lbs rated
- 2015 Solar panels with outback charger
- 2021 Bottom painted, - needs to be repainted as per our diver, zincs have been changed,
- 2021 New B&G Chart Plotter and Auto Pilot
- 2021 All new electric done
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model:
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Stern
- Power HP: 44.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 3900.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.