45' (14.00m) 440 Deck Salon - Sea Sloth
2008 Catalina Morgan 440 Deck Salon - Sloop Rigged, Cockpit Enclosure, Bow Thruster, Sugar Scoop Transom, 4ft 11in draft Wing Keel! Beautiful, comfortable 2/2 interior layout. Ready to Sail Away!
- Stuart Florida United States
- 440 Deck Salon
- Fiberglass Hull
The Catalina Morgan 440 Deck Salon became available in 2005 and opened the eyes of many who were looking for a true Deck Salon view. This comfortable cruiser comes with a two stateroom & two head layout and unbelievable storage. The spacious salon and galley also offer bright natural light and plenty of ventilation. The large NEW full cockpit enclosure is perfect for entertaining on the hook. Sloop rigged furl in-boom furling mainsail and furling head sail make it so easy for the single-handed sailor to operate this vessel with ease. Powered by a Yanmar 75hp. This vessel has only 1295 hrs. The owners pride and care shows all throughout this beautiful vessel. It is ready for the next great adventure. She is located in Stuart FL and is easy to see at the Harborage Yacht Club. Call us today to schedule your pre-purchase inspection and buy the nicest and most aggressively priced 440 Deck Salon.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 45' 11" (14.00 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 14' "
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 4' 8"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 8.5 Knots
Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Fresh Water: 176 Gallons (666.23 Liters)
Holding Tank: 55 Gallons (208.2 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Vessel Walkthrough and Details
Stepping aboard from the walk thru transom the large cockpit has ample seating for six. Navigating is easy from the single captain’s chair behind the helm.
Entering the boat down 3 steps the galley is immediately on the starboard side and the day/guest head and nav station is to port.
Forward of the galley is a large U-shaped raised settee/dinette featuring an electric pedestal table that converts from cocktail to dining size then all the way down to provide sleeping accommodation for more guests.
Across the cabin from this, is a long settee with recliners on each end and this settee can also function as a bunk.
Forward is the main/owners stateroom featuring a centerline double berth with easy access from both sides and a small desk area. The forward private head is to starboard and includes a separate shower and electric toilet.
The aft head can be entered from the main cabin or the aft stateroom.
Under the cockpit the port side aft cabin features a double berth with storage and a door starboard is a walk through into the massive stand-up garage/locker. Through the garage there is further access aft into the stern section where the steering quadrant, Hurricane heater and much more storage space is located.
Access to the engine and batteries is below the cabin sole in the galley.
- Princess 3-burner Propane Stove
- Front Loading Coolmatic Fridge and Separate Freezer
- Ample Counter Space and Cupboards
- Double Stainless Sink
- LED Lighting Throughout
COCKPIT & SAILS
- Sails are Less Than Year Old
- Leisure Furl In-Mast Main Furling System
- Roller Furling System
- All Lines Led to Cockpit Thru 8 Sets of Lewmar Line Locks
- Line Hangers and Mesh Bags to store Lines
- Harkin #44 Electric Sail Handling Winch on Cabin Top
- (2) Harkin #60 ST Primary Winches on Coming
- Outboard Genoa Track and Adjustable Cars
- Gauhauer Blocks
- Gauhauer Traveller Midship
- Tapered Aluminum Mast with Double Spreaders
- Internal Halyards
- Hard Boom Vang
- Navigation Lights
- Deck Lights
- Brand New Bimini, Dodger and Connector
- Maxwell Vertical Electric Anchor Windlass w/ Foot Controls
- 75lb Anchor with Chain
- Dual SS Anchor Roller
- Large Divided Anchor Locker
- Collision Bulkhead Aft of Anchor Locker
- SS Stanchions and Lifelines, Side Gates
- Wide Walk Around Decks
- SS Grab Rails on Cabin Top
- Opening Hatches and Ports
- Fixed Salon Windows
- SS Stern Rail and Offset Stern Gate
- Swim Platform and Swim Ladder
- Hot And Cold Cockpit Shower
- Whale Gusher Manual Bilge Pump
- Emergency Tiller
- Generous Cockpit Seating And (2) Stern Rail Seats
- Padded Helm Seat
- Cockpit Cushions
- Large Cockpit Table with Storage
- Cockpit Table and Cover
- Winch Cover
- Large Starboard Lazarette that Lifts to reveal the third Flex Space Cabin/Workroom/Storage
- Fresh Trinidad Bottom Paint NEW 05/25/2023
- Hull is Solid Fiberglass Below Waterline
- Aluminum Slotted Toe Rail
- Wing Keel 4'11" Draft
ELECTRONICS & HELM
- Raymarine Equipment
- Raymarine Touch Chartplotter/GPS
- Raymarine Radar
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Wind Instrument
- Ritchie Compass
- Spotlight at Helm
- Inverter/Battery Charger
- Outlets go thru Inverter System
- 12V and 110V Systems
- Electric Distribution Panels
- Galvanic Isolator
- 50-amp Shore Power Inlet for Ships Systems
- 30-amp Inlet for Air Conditioning System
- Shore Power Cords and Connectors
ENGINE DETAILS & MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Yanmar 75 HP 4JH4-TE Diesel Engine (1350 hours), 1850rpm = 2.10 gal/hr
- 1 ¼” shaft, Dripless Shaft Seal (New 2023)
- 3 blade Prop
- Bow Thruster
- Mastervolt 2000 with Inverter/Charger
- Bow Thruster
- All Manuals and Records
- Plumbed for Washer/Dryer
- Two Propane Tanks
This vessel is one of the cleanest, well taken care of vessels I have stepped foot on in a long time! The sails are BRAND NEW--never been used yet; the BRAND NEW enclosure is amazing, all new heads were just installed, BRAND NEW bottom paint, cutlass bearings and props installed by Hinckley in Stuart Florida, Starlink system, tons of solar, washer and dryer hook-ups in the huge under deck garage, and more. If you’re looking for a boat that is ready to sail and have adventures on right out the gate, this is your boat; come take a look you won’t be disappointed one bit.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
- Engine Year: 2008
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 75.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.