35' (10.69m) Niagara 35 - Faith
1980 Hinterhoeller Niagara 35
- West Haverstraw New York United States
- Niagara 35
- Fiberglass Hull
This Niagara 35 has had a major refit during the years from 2007 through 2009.
Awlgrip painted hull, Harken self tailing primaries, Harken furler & Harken traveler jus to mention a few.
The NIAGARA 35 had about 260 hulls produced since her introduction in 1978.
This yacht's interior has 2 quarterberths in a cabin just inside the companionway. The head and galley separate it from the main saloon which extends forward of the mast with the forepeak left as storage.
The galley is located to port next to the companionway, with a quarterberth and nav station to starboard.
A beautiful sailing yacht ready to go anywhere!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 35' 1" (10.69 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 6"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 2"
Draft Min: ' "
Single Berths: 4
Maximum Speed: 0 Knots
Cruise Speed: 0 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Fresh Water: 60 Gallons (227.12 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Single stainless steel sink hot/cold pressure water, foot pump for raw water.
- 3 burner LPG stove/broiler
- LPG gas detector
- Ice Box with refrigeration
- Hot water heater 6 Gall.
- Cabin heater LPG
- 12V DC, 120V AC - plenty of outlets
- 30 Amp shore power, Inverter.
- 3 deep cycle, 1 starting engine battery
- 1 deep cycle battery designated for Lofran windlass
- Raymarine E 80 chartplotter,
- Raymarine ST 60+ Depth, Wind and Speed Instruments
- Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot
- Raytheon Radar
- Navigation center.
- Icom VHF radio
- Ritchie compass
Sails & Rigging
- Forspar " Leisure"- Ocean mainsail furling system
- Harken MK III furler for headsail
- Lewmar STE EVO 40 electric winch for mainsail.
- 1 Harken ST 40, 2 Harken 32.3 ST winches.
- Hardware on the deck all harken - blocks, cars etc.
- North sail - mainsail very good condition.
- Nort sail - 140% Genoa - very good condition.
- Navtec rod rigging.
Bilge pumps & ground tackle
- Bilge pump electric/manual with auto/manual switch.
- Cabin cushions very good condition
- Cockpit cushions
- 2 10 lbs LPG tanks
- 2 Anchors. 250 ft chain& 150 ft rope.
- Cockpit Bimini, folded table.
- Swim ladder with teak step treads.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3JH3E
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Sail
- Power HP: 0.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.