40' (12.19m) Legend 40 - Tones of Home
1986 Hunter Legend 40
- Merritt Island Florida United States
- Legend 40
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 49,900 USD
€ 46,304 Euros
$ 68,879 CAD
This Hunter has had lots nice upgrades along the way, she was a northern boat till 2022. Everything is ready for extended cruising when owners plans have changed. This boat also has excellent records, a must see for that budget !!!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 40' " (12.19 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 5"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' "
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 60 Gallons (227.12 Liters)
Fresh Water: 105 Gallons (397.47 Liters)
Holding Tank: 38 Gallons (143.85 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- 2021 Solar Panel
- 2021 New Exhaust Elbow
- 2021 New Cutlass Bearing
- 2020 AIS both Sending and Receiving
- 2019 Autopilot
- 2016 Replaced the Standing Rigging
- 2011 Barrier Coated Bottom
- 2012 Doyle Stackpack Mainsail
- 2015 New Headsail
Starting forward is the guest stateroom, V-Berth forward followed by the guest head to starboard and lockers to port. Large overhead hatch offers good light and ventilation.
The salon is quite roomy with an L-Shaped dinette to starboard, can be made into an additional berth, lockers with sliding doors outboard. Fixed centerline table with drop leaves allowing for a large group. To port is a settee that also serves as a berth and lockers outboard as well storage behind the seat back.
Large L-Shaped galley aft of the dinette with access to the Master Stateroom. To port is the aft facing Navigation station and access to the Master head. Walk thru head also leads to the Master Stateroom.
The Master stateroom is huge with a centerline queen berth, hanging lockers and shelves outboard as well as a mirrored vanity.
Teak and Holly sole throughout, all the ports have been replaced with Aluminum opening ports. There's lots of hatches and ports for excellent ventilation. Interior is bright and the salon cushions have been replaced with a light color.
- Settees with Foldout Table
- Nav Station
- Lots of Storage
- CO2 Detector
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- 2018 Force 10 - 3-Burner Propane Stove and Oven
- 2016 Adler-Barbour Refrigeration Top Load
- Storage Outboard and Under Counters
- Queen Island Berth
- (3) Hanging Lockers
- (6) Cabinets
- (2) Drawers
- Teak Sole
- Manual Head and Shower
- V-Berth with Filler Berth
- (4) Cabinets
- Large Hatch Mirror Teak Sole
- Manual Head and Shower
- Bottom Barrier Coated 2011
- Stainless Steel Bow and Stern Pulpits with Side Stanchions and Double life Lines
- Stainless Steel Davits
- Anchor Roller
- Bruce Anchor with 50' of 5/16" Chain and 150' of 5/8" Rode
- Deck Washdown System
- Bimini with Dodger and Connector
- Canvas Hatch Covers
- Canvas Cockpit Teak Covers
- Custom Teak cockpit table with drop leaves and cup holders
- Life Sling
- Canvas Helm Cover
- 2001 Avon Dinghy with Hard Bottom
- Yamaha Outboard
Sails and Rigging:
Aluminum spar stepped on deck with support post to the keel with a double spreader rig. All the stainless steel wire standing rigging as well as the running rigging was replaced in 2016.
- 2012 Doyle Stack Pack Main
- 2015 110% Headsail
- 130% Genoa
- Spinnaker with Sock
- Spin Pole Mounted on Deck
- Boom Vang
- (2) Barient #25 self-tailing Cabin Top Winches with Rope Clutches
- Barlow #26 Selt-tailing Primary with Winches
- Harken Roller Furling
- 58.5 Bridge Clearance
Electronics and Helm:
- Si-tex Radar
- 2020 AIS - Both Sending and Receiving (Vesper 8000 with WiFi)
- 2019 Auto Pilot
- 2016 Garmin map 840XS Integrated to the Radar
- GMI 20 Repeater at Navigation Station for Depth, Speed and Wind Direction
- Garmin GPS Map 545 - at the Navigation with AIS
- 2021 Icom VHF
- Pioneer AM/FM/Bluetooth Radio
Electrical, Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Yanmar 44HP Diesel Engine with 2,915 hours
- (3) House Batteries
- (1) Starting Battery
- 2021 Victron with WiFi and Battery Sensing 170 - Watt Solar Panel
- Balmar Battery Monitor with WiFi
- Pro Sterling Battery Charger
- Balmar 70amp High Output Alternator
- (2) LED lights
- 110 Volt Shore Power with Cord
- Blue Seas AC/DC System
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Manual Whale bilge pump
- Racor Filter - dual filters
Owners plans changed, we also have a current pre-purchase survey for serious buyers.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JHE
- Engine Year: 1986
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 44.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2915.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.