46' (14.22m) Legend 45 - Jake
1989 Hunter Legend 45
- Loreto Mexico
- Legend 45
- Fiberglass Hull
One owner cruising sailboat – perfect combination of comfortable liveaboard with great cruising performance! This one has recent upgrades – refrigeration, hot water heater and aft head are all new.
Roomy interior with lots of living space. Sleeps 4 adults in 2 staterooms, plus 2 more in the main salon. Topside, great deck and sail plan allows a couple to easily handle her.
And when it comes to cocktail hour, there’s a roomy cockpit where you can entertain your friends in comfort and style!
She has been lovingly maintained by her original owners at her adopted home in Mexico….where you can continue to live the dream in the area Jacques Cousteau called the World’s Aquarium!
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by United Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 46' 8" (14.22 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 13' 10"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 7"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: 8 Knots
Cruise Speed: 6 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 86 Gallons (325.55 Liters)
Fresh Water: 54 Gallons (204.41 Liters)
Holding Tank: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Roomy cruising liveaboard with two staterooms and two heads.
Full forward is a head with shower. Moving aft and to starboard is a pullman berth with generous storage. Vanity and sink to port.
Main salon amidships with dinette and settees on both sides. Navigation station to port.
Galley to starboard.
Aft master cabin has separate sleeping and head areas, for complete privacy from each other and the rest of the vessel.
Very generously-sized Queen berth surrounded by lots of storage in hanging lockers and drawer. Aft head is to port with stand up shower. Lots of well-placed lighting.
Wide fore and side decks allow for easy movement and sail changes on deck.
Generously sized cockpit with contoured seats for comfort.
Main Salon is amidships. Convertible J-Shaped settees on either side, with dinette table to starboard. Multiple handholds and SS poles for stability of passengers underway.
Natural light from overhead hatches and hatches on hull. Ample storage surrounds the salon.
Teak and Holly cabin sole.
Galley is to starboard of companionway.
- Fridge/Freezer: Isotherm Plus 3701 coldplate (2021)
- Water heater: Seaward, 6 gallon (2021)
- Stove: Seaward Princess 3-Burner with oven, propane
- Microwave; Daewoo 900 watt
- Sink: Double SS
- Corian countertops
- Pressure H/C water
Other galley equipment: toaster, blender, silverware, utensils, plates, pots and pans all go with the boat!
Sleeps 4 adults in 2 staterooms, plus 2 more in the main salon’s convertible dinette and settee.
Forward is the VIP guest room with a pullman berth to starboard, which sleeps 2 adults. Vanity and sink opposite, in stateroom. Separate head full forward, with shower.
Master stateroom is aft, with King/Queen sized berth. Separate head and shower.
All staterooms have very generous storage in hanging lockers, drawers and shelves.
- Propeller: 3-Blade Max Prop; 1 extra propeller
- Bilge pumps: (3), 2 auto, 1 manual
- Raw water sea strainer
- Fire Extinguishing: Manual, Chemical
- Fuel Filters: (2) Primary and engine
- Steering: Wheel
- Fuel shut off: Stove, engines, fume detector
- Fresh Water Cooling System
- Transmission: Kawasaki
- Head type: (2) Jabsco, manual
- Holding tank: Electric, 2 tanks: 30 gallons forward; 20 gallons aft
- Heater: Red Dot (not connected)
- Watermaker: Village Marine 200 gpd
- Anchors: 4 total: (1) 45# CQR with 180’ 5/16 BBB chain; (1) 35# CQR; (1) 25# Danforth with 15’ chain; (1) 5# Danforth with 30’ line
- Anchor Windlass: Lofrans Cayman 88 Electric
- Bow roller
- Toe rails: Aluminum
- Swim ladder
- Walk-through SS bow pulpit with wood insert at bow
- Custom SS arch on stern, solar panels mounted above
- Lights: Navigation, deck, spreader
- Fresh water deck washdown
- Canvas: Bimini, dodger and cockpit awning
- SS lifelines
- FRP Decks
- (3) Gates – port, starboard and stern
- Propane locker to starboard on side deck
Electronics and Helm:
Navigation station is to port of the companionway. It features Electronics:
- SSB Radio: Icom 802
- Tuner: Icom AT140
- Stereo: SDX AM/FM, Sirius XM ready
- TV: 24” Speler, flat-screen
- DVD player: Speler
- Radar: Furuno 1715 (24 mi), with alarm
- Depth Sounder: Raymarine
- Wind Speed/Direction: Raymarine
- Knot log: Raymarine
- VHF: Standard Horizon with AIS receiver
- VHF #2: handheld Uniden
- Autopilot; Robertson/Simrad AP 20 Hydraulic, with rudder angle display
- GPS: Garmin
- Chartplotter: Standard Horizon 190
- Compass: Ritchie, pedestal
- Other: Accurite Weather station; Barometer/Thermometer; Bell Clock Company Ship’s clock; Ship’s Barometer
- Batteries (NEW May 2021): (2) 4D House batteries; 1 Engine start
- Amp hours: House 420
- Balmar 3-Stage smart regulator
- Battery Parallel switch
- Battery Monitor
- Battery charger: Iota 55 amp, manual
- Alternator: Balmar 120 amp
- Solar Panels: (4) 130 watt Kyocera, with regulator
- Dockside electrical cables: (2) 50 foot cables
- Electrical System: 12vDC / 120vAC
- Generator: iPower SUA 2000, 1600 watt (March 2021)
- Inverter: Xantrex 3000 watt
- Interior Lighting: LED throughout
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Engine: Yanmar 4JHTE
- HP: 56
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Hours since new: 14,200
- Easy access to engine below the main companionway
- Cruising speed 6 knots; Max speed 8 knots
- Gallons/hour at cruise speed: .75 gals
- Gallons/hour at max speed: 1.1 gals
- Range: 600 mi
- Yanmar panel to port side of cockpit steering station with engine start controls and gauges plus hours meter
Sails and Rigging:
Cruise equipped with nylon sails:
- Mainsail (2008), Jib (2006), Staysail (2006) – all in average condition
- Primary sailmaker: UK sails
- Mainsheet traveler: Schaefer, mounted across cockpit
- Lines lead aft
- Roller furling: on jib and staysail
- Whisker pole
- Winches: (7) total: (1) Barlow 27 (mainsheet); (2) Barlow 25 (halyards); (2) Barlow 32 (jib sheets); (2) Barlow 28 (preventer)
- Preventer/Boom break
- Other: Right angle 110v drill with winch bit for going up mast; Bosun’s chair
- Lifejackets: 4 total (2) Inflatable; (2) regular
- EPIRB: ACR Model LFB 41
- (4) Throw cushions
- Viking 4-Person liferaft
- Raw water foot pump at galley sink
- Owners' personal effects
- Dash air fryer
- (2) 1TB Video hard drives and player
- Sirius satellite radio player (hookup will remain Sirius ready)
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JHTE
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 56.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 14200.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.