1990 Island Packet
35' (10.67m) 32 - Gypsy Soul
1990 Island Packet 32
- Houston Texas United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Manufacturer Provided Description:
With classic good looks, exacting craftsmanship, and reliability and trouble-free service second to none, the Island Packet 32 has become an unequaled choice for knowledgeable cruising sailors. Island Packet's exclusive Full Foil Keel unifies the performance of modern hull and foil designs with the superior seakeeping and safety of a traditional long keel. This design adds several benefits for the cruising sailor: superior protection from damage or fouling for both rudder and propeller, an immensely strong integral keel and hull construction, a moderate draft with exceptional stability, and easy motion and enhanced steering qualities unique to a long keel configuration. Topside, the 32 continues the Island Packet tradition of large, unobstructed deck and cabin top surfaces. Full-length cabin top handrails and a recessed foredeck with raised bulwarks help ensure both safety and security while underway. The platform extends the sail plan forward, adding extra sail area, allowing for closer sheeting angles when sailing to windward. The manageable and versatile cutter rig allows a small crew to set a variety of well-balanced combinations in a wide range of wind and sea conditions. The genoa and self-tending staysail are fitted with roller furling systems. Control lines are lead aft to allow routine sail-handling from the comfort and security of the cockpit. The power to carry sail in a breeze, with excellent windward performance, is provided by the easily driven, long waterline hull form with its high resistance to heel and leeway. There are three easily-managed sails. The cockpit features long, contoured seats with deep backrests providing plenty of room for seating or sleeping. The premium rack and pinion steering system further adds to the safety and enjoyment of this cruising yacht. Belowdecks, the focus is on the requirements of cruising and a comfortable lifestyle aboard. A varnished teak and holly sole adds elegance to the living areas, while a molded non-skid sole surface is used in high-traffic areas for sure footing and ease of maintenance. The main salon can be an open salon area or, with the bulkhead-mounted table folded down, an accommodating dining area. The port-side settee slips out to form a double bunk. The oversize quarterberth and aft cabin area is easily enclosed by a privacy curtain. The U-shaped galley features generous counter space, deep stainless steel sinks, large well-insulated ice box and premium safety type propane range. The head includes an encloseable shower. Shower drainage goes directly overboard through a separate sump pump. The engine is accessible through removable fore and aft covers. The engine system is engineered to provide years of trouble-free service. Island Packet hulls, molded of solid triaxial roving, offer superior impact and puncture resistance compared to conventional rovings or cored construction. Island Packet's exclusive Poly Clad hull gelcoat system has a ten-year limited warranty against osmotic blisters. Deck laminates are engineered for high strength with reduced weight, utilizing the exclusive PolyCore system. Interior construction utilizes a molded structural pan attached to a gridwork of floor timbers and bulkheads to form a unit structure of immense strength.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Murray Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 35' " (10.67 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 6"
Bridge Clearance: 45' "
Draft Max: 4' 4"
Draft Min: 4' 4"
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 28 Gallons (105.99 Liters)
Fresh Water: 85 Gallons (321.76 Liters)
Holding Tank: 28 Gallons (105.99 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Layout: Two Cabin, One Head Layout
- Ports: Eleven Stainless Steel Opening Portlights
- Hatches: Two Large and Two Small Deck Hatches.
- Fans: One Fan in the Main Salon and each of the cabins.
- Cabin Sole: Teak and Holly
- Nav Station: To Port
- Dinette Table: There is a bulkhead mounted table which folds out to seat 6.
- Settee: To Starboard
- Cushions: Tan Ultraleather type cushions are easy to clean.
- Master Cabin: Aft to Port
- Guest Cabin: Forward V-berth
- Head: To port with Jabsco manual commode.
- Stove/Oven: Gimbaled Two Burner Stove and Oven Combo.
- Refrigeration: Top Loading Fridge and Freezer Combo
- Sink: Double Sink
- Water: Pressure Water
- Water Heater
- Cabinets: Various
- Plotter: B&G Vulcan 12 Chart Plotter
- Speed/Depth: New Transducer on the boat but needs to be installed.
- Wind: B&G
- VHF: Icom IC-M502
- Multi/Graphic: On Mast Base for heads up viewing.
- Stereo: Jensen MCD5112 Marine CD player/receiver
- 12v system
- 110v system
- Battery Charger: Xantrex TrueCharge2 20 amp charger.
- Batteries: Three West Marine Flooded Marine Batteries. Model 15020126
- Shore Power: 30 amp power cord
- Interior Lights: Halogen
- Nav Lights
- 12v Outlet: At Nav Station
SAILS & RIGGING
- Main: Traditional Main
- Working Jib: Reported in excellent condition.
- Genoa: 135 reported in worn condition with patches.
- Staysail: Reported in excellent condition.
- Spinnaker with a sock.
- Primary Winches: Two Lewmar Self Tailing 40s
- Halyard Winches: Two Lewmar Self Tailing 16s
- Clutches: Four on Cabin Top
- Windex: At Masthead
- Backstay: Split Backstay
- Traveler: Forward of Companionway
- Mast Height: 45’
DECK & HULL
- Hull Color: Island Packet Signature Tan
- Deck Color: Tan
- Draft: 4’4”
- Canvas: Black Bimini, Hatch Covers, Mainsail Cover and for sail UVs.
- Cushions: Cockpit Cushions
- Cockpit Table
- Anchor: Rocna and Plow anchor on bow.
- Lockers: Port and Starboard Cockpit lockers.
- Bottom: Antifouling paint in 2021
- Engine: 27 hp. Yanmar 3GM30 3464 hrs.
- Steering: Wheel
- Water Heater
- Bilge Pump
- Head: Manual Jabsco
The asking price accounts for the following systems that are inoperable or in need of attention:
- Past Termite damage has been repaired by a professional contractor.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3GM30F
- Engine Year:
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type:
- Power HP: 27.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 3464.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.