34' (10.36m) Pilot 34 - Miss Dixie
The 34 Pilot has been a popular and hard-to-find cruiser and this one is priced right.
- Pompano Beach Florida United States
- Pilot 34
- Fiberglass Hull
The 34 Pilot has been a popular and hard-to-find cruiser and this one is priced right. Single 370 HP Yanmar with only 780 original hours, and a 5 Kw Northern Lights generator with only 330 original hours. There is a bow thruster and full helm enclosure with a soft top and ample electronics including autopilot. There is also a recent replacement of the AC/Heat unit. Easy engine access, large back deck, raised helm, and loads of space for a 34-foot boat. A comfortable downeast style cruiser that is popular for the Great Loop as well as the Bahamas or just weekend getaways.
Call to make arrangements to view the vessel soon.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 34' " (10.36 Meters)
Type: Power - Used
Beam: 12' 3"
Bridge Clearance: 9' "
Draft Max: 3' 3"
Draft Min: 3' 3"
Single Berths: 2
Double Berths: 1
Maximum Speed: 17 Knots
Cruise Speed: 14 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 250 Gallons (946.35 Liters)
Fresh Water: 70 Gallons (264.98 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Mainship Pilot 34 has the seakeeping abilities of the lobster boats it has descended from. It has a steep plumb bow and a gentle rise of the sheer; both of these qualities give the Pilot 34 the ability to cut through head seas, while the rounded forward hull sections provide a soft entry. Flatter sections aft increase lift for speed and economy, and the deep full keel with a complete sand shoe gives stability and protection from grounding. In the cockpit, the Pilot 34 has double-wide helm and companion seats flanking the large hydraulically-assisted engine access hatch. The side lounges can double as berths with the removable backrests. A tilt-up console means easy access to electronics and wiring, and there is a built-in insulated cooler box as well as a standard transom door. Below, the cabin has a large head complete with Corian covered vanity, lots of storage, a shower, and even a VacuFlush head. The teak-trimmed galley offers plenty of storage, ample Corian counter space, a microwave, a dual cooktop, and a refrigerator and freezer. There is even a slide-out pantry for convenience. The large dinette easily converts to a double berth and includes plenty of storage. A color TV - VCR is standard and is easily viewed from the private forward stateroom, galley or dinette on its swivel system. Forward in the stateroom, hanging lockers and drawers will swallow gear for the weekend or a month. Extra-long innerspring berths guarantee a great night's sleep.
Starting aft you enter the cockpit from the full beam swim platform thru the wide transom door where you will find a spacious cockpit. Moving forward and up 1 step to the bridge deck you have the comfortable bench seat and helm station to starboard with a full array of electronics and instrumentation readily at hand. To port is an equally comfortable bench seat and companion seat with chart/map table forward. Enter the cabin area thru a center, sliding door and down 4 steps you find a convertible U-Shaped dinette to starboard and your complete galley directly across to port. Aft of the galley to port is the head with toilet, vanity and shower. Forward of galley, and centerline you pass thru a solid door to the V-Berth Master stateroom where you can lounge or sleep in comfort.
The Main Salon is very spacious and comfortable. A large U-Shaped dinette easily seats 6 and converts to make a large berth. Plenty of storage is provided for those extended cruises.
- Air-conditioning/ heat
- Cherry and Holly Flooring
- Convertible Dinette to Double Berth
- Interior Lighting
- 3 Opening Hatches with Screens
- 4 Opening Port windows
- JVC AM/FM/6 CD Stereo System
- 4 Stereo Speakers
- Trashcan Cabinet
The Galley is located to port in the interior. This area is tastefully done with Teak and Corian. Offering plenty of counter space to accommodate the true chef while making a full meal for those aboard and excellent storage for those long getaways.
- Black and Decker Coffee Maker
- Corian Counters
- Countertop Storage Bins
- Designer Faucet
- GE Microwave Oven
- Oversized Galley Sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Nova Kool Refrigerator-Freezer, AC-DC
- Princess two Burner electric Range
- Under-Counter Storage
- Water Tank Monitor
- Anchor with chain and rode
- Lewmar windlass with remote at helm as well as foot controls
- Swim platform with ladder transom boarding gate
- Aluminum safety rails
- Aluminum bow rail
- Three opening Bomar hatches
- Eisenglass and Bimini (New 2017)
- Salt and freshwater washdown
- Weaver dinghy system
- Dinghy engine bracket
- Jade green hull
- Cockpit shower
- Dockside water connection
- Fiberglass Anchor Pulpit with Roller
- Anchor Locker
- Helm area seating for 6 with storage underneath
- Engine access
- Cleats - Bow, Stern and Spring
- Cockpit Storage
- Courtesy Lights - Cockpit and Helm Area
- High Density Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert
- Insulated drink Box Cooler
- Venting Windshield with Wipers
- Fresh Bottom Paint (2018)
- Bow Thruster
- Cockpit Washdown, Salt and Fresh Water
- 30 AMP shore power connection
- 6 rod holders
- Flagstaff and holder
Electronics and Helm
The well-equipped helm is the center of command and located on the bridge deck forward to starboard.
- Full instrumentation
- Engine Hour Meter (720)
- Tachometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure and Temp Gauge
- Morse engine control (new cable)
- Ritchie compass
- West 580 VHF w/DSC
- Garman 5212 GPS/chart plotter/radar/sonar
- Side power bow thruster
- Bennett trim tabs
- Sea Fire system
- Maxwell windlass controls
- Simrad ap20 autopilot
- Northern lights 5 Kw generator with 330 hours
- AC/DC Panel
- 30 Amp Shore power Cord
- Pro nautic battery charger
- Battery Safety Switches and DC breaker panel
- 1 x 8D battery
- 1 x 24 group battery generator
- Bonding System with Zink Anode
- Circuit Breakers (AC-DC)
- Color-Coded Wiring Harness
- Electric Bilge Pumps with Auto Switch (2)
- GFCI Protection Throughout
- Interior Lights - 12 V
- Reverse Polarity Indicator
- T/C-Phone Connection
Engine and Mechanical Details
- 300 HP Yanmar diesel with 780 hours
- ZF transmission
- 2" SS shaft
- 4 blade bronze propeller
- Sea Star hydraulic steering (New 2017)
- Morse cable engine controls (New 2017)
- Full engine instrumentation
- Oil exchange system
- Engine room fire suppression
- Side power bow-thruster
- 5 Kw generator (330 hours)
- Marine Air air-conditioning and reverse cycle heat
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6LP.STE
- Engine Year: 2000
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 300.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.