33' (10.26m) 34 - APPLEWINE
Nearly every major system aboard "Applewine" has been either replaced or repaired by her current owner in the last 2 years. She represents a tremendous value and possibly the best Sabre 34 MKI currently available on the market.
- Portland Maine United States
- Fiberglass Hull
$ 59,500 USD
€ 55,248 Euros
$ 80,330 CAD
Nearly every major system aboard "Applewine" has been either replaced or repaired by her current owner in the last 2 years. She represents a tremendous value and possibly the best Sabre 34 MKI currently available on the market. Her extensive list of new equipment includes: New Electronics, New Sails, New Rigging, New Engine, New Bottom, New Running Gear and much more! Follow the full specs tab for a comrehensive list of her new equipment and upgrades.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by East Coast Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 33' 8" (10.26 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 10' 6"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 10"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Fresh Water: 44 Gallons (166.56 Liters)
Holding Tank: Gallons ( Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
Fwd cabin offers 5'9" headroom with a 6'4" long V-berth. Hinged door swings shut for privacy, or swings aft to close a hanging locker to stbd. Additional storage is along hullside shelves, in 2 drawers and 2 flip-downs below the berth, and in 2 drawers and a cabinet aft and to port. Natural light and air pour through an overhead hatch and 2 screened opening cabin ports.
Enclosed head is aft to stbd with 5'10" headroom. Stainless single basin sink offers hot & cold pressure fresh water, as well as manual fresh water with a foot pump. A showerhead pulls out of the counter next to the sink. Storage is in a cabinet under the sink, in a flip-down cabinet behind the manual salt water MSD, and in hullside slider cabinets and shelf. A cowl vent above, as well as a screened opening cabin port ventilate this area very well.
Main cabin 6'2" headroom with 6'4" long settees to port and stbd. The stbd settee pulls out to create a double. A bulkhead mounted table folds up and out of the way when not in use. Fold down to reveal a magazine/liquor rack, and flip up the leaf to port to extend the table for a meal. Storage is in hullside ratan cabinets and shelves and in cubbies behind the seatbacks.
Nav station is aft to port of the companionway. Storage is in a flip-up chart table, in hullside sliders and shelf, and in 3 drawers (including tool drawer) and 1 flip-down cabinet below the chart table.
Headroom in the galley is 6'. Storage is in hullside slider cabinets and a hullside shelf above the counter, in dry storage under the counter, and in 2 flip-down cabinets and 2 drawers under the sink.
- Double basin stainless steel sink
- Hot & cold pressure fresh water
- Manual fresh water
- 2-burner CNG stove and oven, spare CNG tank
- Deep Ice Box w/ Sea Frost Refrigeration
- 12V DC electrical system
- 2 batteries with selector switch
- New Garmin GPSmao XS Gps/Chartplotter/Radar
- Datamarine Speed/Distance Indicator
- Datamarine Apparent Wind Indicator
- Datamarine Depth Indicator
- Raymarine ST4000 Autopilot
- Standard Horizon GX240 VHF w/ GPS & AIS
- Sony CDS-M60UI Marine Stereo
In 2020, the original engine was removed from the boat by Portland Yacht Services and replaced with a Beta Marine 30hp diesel. At that time a new 1" shaft was installed along with a 3 bladed feathering maxprop propeller.
- Beta Marine B-30
- New 1" Stainless Steel Shaft
- Disc line cutter
- Hot water tank
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
Hull & Deck
- Bottom soda blasted and stripped to gelcoat, then barrier coated with epoxy, 2019 all work done by Portland Yacht Services
- White gelcoat hull with green cove and boot stripes
- White gelcoat deck with bone contrasting non-skid
- Teak in good condition, brightwork done by Portland Yacht Services
- Swim ladder at transom
- Teak pedestal table
- Cockpit cushions
- Transom Mounted Boarding LAdder
- Edson 32" Leather Wrapped Helm Wheel
- Teak Dinghy Outboard Bracket (Transom Mounted)
- Cockpit Dodger (White)
- Weems & Plath Brass Ships's Clock
- Teak Cockpit Grate
- Companionway Hatch Screen
- Rockna Anchor w/ Chain and Rode
- Danforth Anchor w/ Chain and Rode
Sails & Rigging
- New Standing Rigging (2019)
- New Mainsail (2019)
- New Genoa (2019)
- New Genoa Roller Furler (2019)
- (2) Lewmar 30" Self Tailing Winches
- (2) Lewmar "46" Self Tailing Winches
- All Winches Fully Serviced 2019
- Bow Rail, Stern Rail and 2 Sets Of Life Lines
- Horseshoe Bouy
- Ship's Bell
- Radar Reflector
- Assorted PFD's
- Jacklines, Teathers and Harnesses
- New EPIRB
- New Viking 4 Person Liferaft
- Distress Signal Kit
- Large First Aid Kit
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Beta
- Engine Model: B-30
- Engine Year: 2020
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 30.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
For more information about this yacht please contact Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc.
We look forward to working with you!
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Toll Free: 1-855-266-5676
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.