37' (11.28m) 37 Cutter Cherubini - Meltemi
1980 37 Cutter Cherubini
- Southold New York United States
- 37 Cutter Cherubini
- Fiberglass Hull
Meltemi is a well-maintained classic Hunter 37 Cutter Rig. She has very good sail inventory, new touches throughout, nice size cockpit with full enclosure, nicely maintained teak interior, freshwater head and stand-alone shower, 28-gallon Aluminum holding tank. 100 gallon freshwater tanks Her salon has 6’04” clearance, a teak and holly sole, port and starboard settees, drop leaf table, Nav Station and a U-Shaped galley with new refrigeration. She has a forward V-berth and a port side aft quarter berth with a pocket door. Her auxiliary power is a 30-HP Yanmar diesel with 2815 hours and runs great, diesel tanks hold 44 gallons. Power includes 4 solar panels with controllers, a wind generator and new batteries. Check out the Full Specs for all the upgrades and call for an appointment to see her. She is located in Southold, NY.
Curtis Stokes & Associates is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Brewer Yacht Sales. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey direct representation of a particular vessel
LOA: 37' " (11.28 Meters)
Type: Sail - Used
Beam: 11' 10"
Bridge Clearance: ' "
Draft Max: 5' 1"
Draft Min: ' "
Maximum Speed: Knots
Cruise Speed: Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 44 Gallons (166.56 Liters)
Fresh Water: 100 Gallons (378.54 Liters)
Holding Tank: 28 Gallons (105.99 Liters)
Full DetailsView Full Details
- Converted head to a freshwater system 2019
- Aluminum holding tank 2019
- All new hoses for the head 2019
- Stern dinghy davits 2000
- Flex and standard solar panel (2+2) 2 hard in 2000 and 2 flexible in 2021 all in working order
- New Eisen glass in cockpit enclosure 2020
- New SS ports (11) 2005
- New batteries 2021
- New Alder Barbour refrigeration system 2019?
- New cockpit cushions 2018
- New V-Berth and Quarter Berth cushions 2020
- New engine heat exchanger 2018
- New engine motor mounts 2018
- New SS Hot water heater 2017
- Freshwater flush for heat exchanger 2019
- 2 New stainless steel cowl vents 2005
- New bilge pump 2021
- All seacocks replaced in 2016
- Starter, alternator and water pump rebuilt in 2017
- Stainless steel wheel covered in leather.
- Lazy Jacks for main sail
- Jib, 1 year old, excellent condition
- Mizzen, 5 years old, never used in excellent condition
- Mainsail, 5 years old, excellent condition
- Genoa 130 original but lightly used in good condition
- Schafer Roller furling jib
- 3 new halyards replaced in 2021
- 2 running back stays
- 110 VAC Panel
- 12 VDC
- 30 Amp Shore power
- Raymarine ST4000+ Autopilot
- ICOM ICM45 VHF
- Garmin GPS
- Depth and speed indicators in cockpit
- Teak and holly sole
- Teak interior
- Port Settee
- Starboard Settee
- Drop down table
- SS double Sink
- Refrigerator box with Freezer
- Dry storage
- Pressure hot and cold water
- Overhead and below counter storage
- CNG 2 burner stainless steel stove and oven
- Cuisinart Countertop Burner for use at dock only
- VHF Radio
- Storage under work station
- Fwd V-berth
- Port aft Quarter berth
- Port Settee
- Starboard Settee
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3QM30
- Engine Year: 1980
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 30.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2600.00
Click any image to view enlarged version. Swipe enlarged image to see additional enlarged images.
Want more information about this yacht?
Curtis Stokes & Associates
Curtis Stokes and Associates, Inc. is a yacht brokerage firm consisting of nine offices and fifty brokers throughout the United States offering worldwide marketing, buyer brokerage services and yacht charters. We also specialize in marketing and selling Great Loop capable yachts and boats.